Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
All the nonsense about his adoptive mom not being mom is because of shitfukk Patreon (SFP)

Ocean apparently doesn't want to have both games fighting the censorship so he gave up for SG and is retconning like a Marvel movie.

Of course a 3 year old would not EVER have a landlady but you have no other words to use that will keep SFP from ban hammering the place down.

I feel his pain and it is all because of SFP
Another solution would be to not have the mom be a sexual conquest, you know like in real life? Unless I'm living under a rock and most guys bang their moms IRL.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Another solution would be to not have the mom be a sexual conquest, you know like in real life? Unless I'm living under a rock and most guys bang their moms IRL.
Nothing I said is for or against fukn her. (No sex in game right now anyway)

The story calling her landlord since the MC was 3 is super fukkn dumb and Patreon does not care that there is no sex or anything they just assume there will be (based on so many games where every woman is on the table, they may be justified in this) so the stupid title is there to appease them.

Have we ever even got word that she will be a LI in the future??

Cuz my rant against Patreon and the stupidity of her title wasn't about that.

But if there is going to be some Mommy sex then so what. People have their kinks and that is one that people have so it gets included in these VNs.

You do know they are not documentaries, right? Like none of this is IRL..... have you been under a rock while coming to this forum??

ICanBeCuddly!

Apr 22, 2022
I'm fine with slowburns, and I really don't mind the update rate as well.
It's only when the two combine, like with AWAM that it becomes a bit of a nuisance.
In my opinion, if you know that the updates will be few and far between and the story is also moving at a slow pace, it's not a bad idea to introduce some easy to achieve sex scenes, either in the form of a flashback with an earlier relationship or with a side character which isn't going to play an important role in the story.

But that's just my opinion and what I like in games. And I'm fine with waiting, if the characters and story are good enough.
That's as long as I'm not paying for anything, Oceanlab is very open about the development speed and how he wants to tell his story, so I knew I would become frustrated, if I actually invested money in this, so I chose not to and mooch of others, as you do on a pirate site.

To sum it up, story and characters are good, you know it's a slowburn and there won't be a lot of sex scenes early on, so if you have a problem with that, better not become a patron, if you aren't a patron and the dev is open and honest about how he works and how the game will progress, you really don't have a lot of reasons to complain.
There are so many games to play while waiting, most of the time I barely manage to keep up with the updates to games I like and checking out new ones.
I get that when it comes to AWAM, but that cannot be said for SG as well. Since this stubborn of an artist develops two games each day!

ICanBeCuddly!

Apr 22, 2022
All the nonsense about his adoptive mom not being mom is because of shitfukk Patreon (SFP)

Ocean apparently doesn't want to have both games fighting the censorship so he gave up for SG and is retconning like a Marvel movie.

Of course a 3 year old would not EVER have a landlady but you have no other words to use that will keep SFP from ban hammering the place down.

I feel his pain and it is all because of SFP

But he does other things that are far more annoying to me, personally, that have no apparent reason. So once he has a stable complete season 1 (or whatever) for Steam it will be easy to make an iPatch since he will not be going back to alter dialogue like he does now. This is why the current i-patch borks the dialogue worse than Ocean's already broken English.

I am just waiting to see what the complete CH 4 looks like and decide if too much has gone bonkers for me to continue and then I may be out of everyone's hair (and this thread) for good.

PEACE
The MC did mention to Bella or Maya (I don't remember who) that he was adopted along with Nami or long after Nami.

He was adopted by young Nojiko after his parents were brutally murdered in a dark alleyway in the middle of their fucking bickering! Right in front of him!

A rich bum got wildly drunk and ran them over with his fucking SUV, ending the bickering! But the report has it, a fucking bath tub dropped from a fucking third floor window, that had magically appeared in a fucking wall.

That traumatic event IS the one that in fact made him cold and sad and... dead.

That was the night 3 year old MC had sworn that he'd fuck over every single rich maggot he could find. Then fuck their wife and daughters up and down like a mad Irish!

The last part isn't true... :KEK:

Not to mention they all have the same last name. So, it's damn clear, Dr. Nojiko, who cuts limbs off rich people, is their guardian angel. And these little crime-fighting cunts, no one knows *ahem* that specialize in stealth are called The Cyrus. I thought this had been cleared a long time ago.

ICanBeCuddly!

Apr 22, 2022
Going after Nojiko is the weirdest thing I could do in this game. I mean, like, *bleh*...
Nothing I said is for or against fukn her. (No sex in game right now anyway)

The story calling her landlord since the MC was 3 is super fukkn dumb and Patreon does not care that there is no sex or anything they just assume there will be (based on so many games where every woman is on the table, they may be justified in this) so the stupid title is there to appease them.
If that's the case, then what's the point of ranting about it, mate, unless you have a solution to propose.

Reactions: Laehtsia

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Summer's Gone is finally on the first page :D (with weighted rating)
Funnily enough it was already on the first page before the update but was pushed to the second page right after it.
That page has some issues though, if you refresh it minutes apart you'll notice titles position varies with no apparent reason.

alpha11zz1

Nov 13, 2020
OK problem solved……Seems it's because the mod I used.
BTW CH4 is……quite a something.The music is nice.Looking forward to next version.
Aaaaaand if developer can see this,try to get an alipay or wechat pay,u will receive a lot of subscribe from Chinese fans.

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
Downloaded this some days ago and I finished different paths. I'm now rooting for Bella (though I like every character in the game, to be fair, also MC's guy friends), but I'm intrigued by Sasha.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, at this point I'm almost 99.9% sure Sasha is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes