Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
Downloaded this some days ago and I finished different paths. I'm now rooting for Bella (though I like every character in the game, to be fair, also MC's guy friends), but I'm intrigued by Sasha.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, at this point I'm almost 99.9% sure Sasha is
Pretty sure that's not it.

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
Pretty sure that's not it.

But at the end of the day, only time will tell what's up. I just love asking myself questions about VNs I like, and I inevitably end up with theories in my head :D

Yourmom21

Aug 19, 2020
Actually BADIK releases haven't been every 4 months for more than 2 years now. Last full release that took under 4 months was Episode 3. The latest full release took a couple days shy of 7 months. Even the interlude took 3.5 months, and it's less than one-fifth the size of a full release. So, like you said, "use your brain for a second".
Yes you shoud use it and try to make shure your information is correct, instead of using your sources as " trust me bro ", episode 2 = 2 months , episode 3 = months, episode 4 = 4 months, episode 5 = 4 months, episode 6 = 4 months, episode 7 = 5 months, episode 8 = 6 months. You forgot to explain that episode 8 took 6 months because it had over 4000 renders wich is praticaly the equivalent on renders of SG First 3 chapters.

Reactions: Gh0st_Harambe

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Yes you shoud use it and try to make shure your information is correct, instead of using your sources as " trust me bro ", episode 2 = 2 months , episode 3 = months, episode 4 = 4 months, episode 5 = 4 months, episode 6 = 4 months, episode 7 = 5 months, episode 8 = 6 months. You forgot to explain that episode 8 took 6 months because it had over 4000 renders wich is praticaly the equivalent on renders of SG First 3 chapters.
My info is absolutely correct. It's not "trust me bro" but actual data posted from that thread, which is probably where you got your data too. The last time it was under 4 months was Episode 3. Episode 4 & 5 were closer to 5 months than 4. And nowhere did I say that the longer cycles wasn't due to larger amount of renders.

Nekiorem

Sep 18, 2021
I’m on a road trip and fell asleep and dreamed that Chapter 11 Full got released. And people were still asking about when Chapter 12 would get released

definitely tripping
Oceanlab people must be asking you this in DMs but do you get such dreams ? or you only get dreams about Dana or Sasha or maybe sometimes other girls :rolleyes:

Hzy

Jan 30, 2019
I’m on a road trip and fell asleep and dreamed that Chapter 11 Full got released. And people were still asking about when Chapter 12 would get released

definitely tripping
Back to the Future !!! Movie time!:LOL:

NotTheReal16

May 18, 2018
Need help. I'm on mac verison. whenever I load a save file it shows an error screen then when i rollback it makes me restart the entire game from the beginning. Anyone know why this is happening? lastest chapter 4 beta

kioryu52

Aug 4, 2020
Godammit, every time, every single time. A new update releases, I play it, then I disappear for months, only for when a new update is about to come I check in compulsively twice a day just to see if it has already released, I should just wait another week before checking again, but by golly gimme more Nami I need it I need it now!

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes