Arch12

Nov 30, 2020
Someone please tell me he has already done the WIaB update and we not gonna have to wait for him to start on Ch.5 until after that.

Also, Someone should inform Ocean that when you release a "beta" the "full" version you put out later shouldn't be the exact same as the beta. Cause as you can see from the comments from people already asking if there is new content for 4.5, It seems misleading.

• Angry
Reactions: incog44

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Someone please tell me he has already done the WIaB update and we not gonna have to wait for him to start on Ch.5 until after that.

Also, Someone should inform Ocean that when you release a "beta" the "full" version you put out later shouldn't be the exact same as the beta. Cause as you can see from the comments from people already asking if there is new content for 4.5, It seems misleading.
The whole first half of chapter 2 was redone in FULL. What are you talking about? Also most of the time Full just means bugs have been squashed and dialogue has been fixed. Not hard to comprehend really.

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Well, well, well ...

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/season1/Chapter2.rpy", line 3301, in <module>
NameError: name 'wingnami' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "season1/Chapter2.rpyc", line 3301, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1898, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2276, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2269, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/season1/Chapter2.rpy", line 3301, in <module>
NameError: name 'wingnami' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266

Thu Mar  9 10:08:45 2023

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Piat

kratos1234

Dec 27, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Summer's Gone [Chapter 1-4.5 Beta] [Oceanlab] [MQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 6.18GB
Repack size: 894MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / WorkUpload / PixelDrain / / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) = WorkUpload (Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Added UQ Edition for those that prefer even better Quality with a little size increase (1.53GB).

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful ;)
will you update it?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020

Ocean clearly stated that he was giving us the Summers Gone release of CH 4.5 Full Before the WIAB dev log update.

He clearly communicates what is going on and that communication is given to everyone here by multiple supporters - all you have to do is read it.

Ocean is getting the job Done and today is Really Good day for Summers Gone fans!

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
So is the rework completely finished now, or is there more to come in Chapter 5? Been waiting to start a new game, pending the rework, so just wondering if I'm good to start fresh yet or is there more to come next update and I should wait?

LevokosM

Jan 30, 2018
So is the rework completely finished now, or is there more to come in Chapter 5? Been waiting to start a new game, pending the rework, so just wondering if I'm good to start fresh yet or is there more to come next update and I should wait?
The rework's done until the moment when the MC asks Amber to take him home (after confrontation with Bella).

Reactions: SpyderArachnid

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
In the scene with Maja in the car, are the two options "...I Will" and "For a Favor" both supposed to result in the MC asking for a favor? The scenes end differently, but just seems odd the MC asks for a favor even with the "...I Will" option, but only the "For a Favor" option gets a different reaction out of Maja where she asks what the favor is.
The rework is not done. This update only reworked the first half of chapter 2. Chapter 5's final release is planned to have the second half of chapter 2 reworked so it will be in a suitable state for the Steam release and only then will the reworks be over from my understanding.

Mar 18, 2019
Hey peeps, how is the sex situation in this game now?

I tried it 2 years ago, then put it on the watchlist to return later so I'm checking back in to see if I should DL or put it on another 2 year list.

• Haha
Reactions: Piat

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
SummersGone-CH4.5
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Jordanskene01

Dec 11, 2022
Hey peeps, how is the sex situation in this game now?

I tried it 2 years ago, then put it on the watchlist to return later so I'm checking back in to see if I should DL or put it on another 2 year list.
Same as usual closest we get is the Nami Hot Tub scene pretty sure it's been stated multiple times Season 1 won't feature any sex scenes. Season 2 is probably when we'll start getting some action so I'd say put it on another 2 year list.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
sooo, i see the futa/trans tag was taken out. does it mean there wont be any in this game ever? or was it just finally taken out because it still isn't in the game and the tag had no reason to be in here for now?
Ocean said that he removed the tag because he did not want the reveal to come before he was ready. If he left code in game for that character, then someone would have likely done a spoiler ahead of time.

The tag is removed for now, and when he adds it back in - it will be with a character we have not been introduced to yet.

In truth, this type of content is not my thing but respect to those who do like this type of content.

The tags I am going to be more aware of when they appear are tags like oral sex & tit sex, for example -- But only when the relationships have evolved for this to make sense.

For now, we get the world-building, music, humor and mysteries that make Summers Gone such a great story!

4.40 star(s) 486 Votes