Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I have no recollection of Daphne for some reason, but unless she's completely eliminated in the reworking of the game, I still think Sedila is a more likely figure ti be Nami's mother. She had the look and the earrings.
Hi! I know Sedila from old WIAB and I agree that she fits very well too, but in new WIAB she is currently absent and there was already the "donor talk" with Daphne before Willi and Miru drive to Wollust. So I think Daphne is more likely than Sedila, but it could happen that Sedila pops up soon and then she certainly would be a contender, if not changed much.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Lmao at this point we should make a Will-o-meter to indicate the probability of every SG character being Will's offspring.

My personal pick for Will's potential ones are the twins.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Twins (hereditary) with different eye colors .
Who the feck's Will? Wonka?

May be that one of the twins suffer from glaucoma and uses drops of prostaglandine and/or beta blockers.
Those drugs have a tendency to darken the colour of the iris.
I've gone from a greenish melée to a darkish blue

• Haha
Reactions: Razrback16

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
hope robin and ayua can be LIs too.
Sadly Robin is a support character (confirmed by Oceans, but can change his mind, of course) and Ayua is probably related to the MC, that's why I think that Oceans introduce another friend in Bella's group and why the woman in Amber's house looks the MC like that, something remember her about his parents.
Luckily we have a lot of LIs and one time hook ups, but yea, is sad :(

Talking about Bella's father.
Do you think Bella's sister is dead, or maybe that her father took her sister when he left?
My theory is that Amber caught her husband fucking another woman, they divorced and Amber took Bella and the husband Bella's sister, and she is the girl that Mila's talks when she tell MC about a girl that kill herself. Explain Bella's hate about cheaters, why the woman in the restaurant tell Bella that she is the last person she expect to say that, why no one talk about Bella's sister and why Bella despises Mila.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Who the feck's Will? Wonka?
"(whistling) The Candyman can make the world feel good...";) Willi Zane, unless you rename him, is the MC of "Where it all began", the prequel game to "Summer´s gone". WIAB plays 20-30 years before the events of SG in the same city of Wollust (giggle, since Wollust is German for Lechery). There are already several hints, easter eggs and stuff from WIAB in SG and vice versa. E.G. the Relucia dinner is already a top notch restaurant in WIAB (if with larger portions, when Willi and Leia are there the size of their dinner is ok).

Reactions: yossa999

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
he removed all the cinematics and the original songs of that sequence , fight with Sai , getting away from the classroom and Nami trying to punch Bella.
the fight scene now it's funny 'cause the first punch that the mc throw it's so bad , that looks like a bitch slap ! View attachment 2465672
Please post a much larger image next time instead of using a thumbnail of the image like most folks... I can barely see it :/

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
"(whistling) The Candyman can make the world feel good...";) Willi Zane, unless you rename him, is the MC of "Where it all began", the prequel game to "Summer´s gone". WIAB plays 20-30 years before the events of SG in the same city of Wollust (giggle, since Wollust is German for Lechery). There are already several hints, easter eggs and stuff from WIAB in SG and vice versa. E.G. the Relucia dinner is already a top notch restaurant in WIAB (if with larger portions, when Willi and Leia are there the size of their dinner is ok).
Well, Well! So Will's lurking in the shadows of SG to "Guild" a child in an innocent cutie?
Might as well put my last 1/4 in the time machine and take WIAB for a spin.
May even cut open the Gordian knot if I find a sharp enough tool.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Talking about Bella's father.
Do you think Bella's sister is dead, or maybe that her father took her sister when he left?
Amber's husband molests older sister.
Amber throws him out of the house.
Sister commits suicide/is no longer in her right mind in an mental institution.
Bella is a very angry young woman!

Exterant

Aug 6, 2022
Is there still no sexual content in this game? Is the prompt just for chapter one?
Unfortunately, there is still no sexual content in the game. Hopefully all of this character development and relationship building will pay off and make the sex scenes more enjoyable!

Reactions: Laehtsia

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
what a bunch of nonsense theories ....

its like reading the thread of
after dallix posted some of his theories :ROFLMAO:
Can't afford to speculate on the stock market so these F95 fora is the perfect way to empty out all the brain crap so I'll be able to sleep without sleeplessly meandering through the mysteries behind the VNs.

• Haha
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
View attachment 2466327

Dude, really????

View attachment 2466328

Sometimes, i rly think Ocean is doing some of those on purpose, cuz there's no way someone would make so many dumb mistakes...
I rarely remember a surname for someone I only knew one or two times, I don't think a guy like the MC tries to remember the surname of a girl that he doesn't gives a fuck. Don't forget he's an edgylord at the start of the game, he only cares about Nami and Nojiko, no more, no less.

Last edited:

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Boehser Onkel
What's a matter you?
is quite straight forward in so motto you can't miss.
It's bang'em all and be miserable or happy about it.

SG hides secrets behind every corner. Sherlock, or even his brother Mycroft would twist in their beds at night in agony.
There certainly is no two pipe solution to this one.

Reactions: PaxHadrian17

Fortuna ღ

May 13, 2020
Player: Opens up the game and is greeted by a prompt stating that there's no sex in the game yet, and if they want sex now, they should close it and find something else
Also Player: *continues playing the game anyway*
Also Player: Why is there no sex in this game?!?!

Make it make sense!!!
I wish I was making this stuff up :cautious:

Last edited:

notakernelguy

Jan 10, 2021
View attachment 2466327

Dude, really????

View attachment 2466328

Sometimes, i rly think Ocean is doing some of those on purpose, cuz there's no way someone would make so many dumb mistakes...
Unfortunately, contuinity errors are nothing new and have been reported several times in Discord bug channel but they are still there.

Chapter 2 and 3 same dialogue / Alzheimer Nojiko and MC:
screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0006.png
screenshot0007.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0009.png screenshot0010.png screenshot0011.png screenshot0012.png

I really think Ocean should just sit down and spend a few days only polishing the script.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Player: Opens up the game and is greeted with a prompt stating that there's no sex in the game yet, and if they want sex now, they should close it and find something else
Also Player: *continues playing the game regardless*
Also Player: Why is there no sex in this game?!?!

Make it make sense!!!
I wish I were making this up :cautious:
It only goes to show that we're easily fooled by the cover of a book/tail of a dog.
Nice lady on book cover = plenty naughty.
Read 2-3 chapters of book = Where's the fekkin' fuckin'?

Last edited:

VicLex22

Oct 31, 2022
Amber's husband molests older sister.
Amber throws him out of the house.
Sister commits suicide/is no longer in her right mind in an mental institution.
Bella is a very angry young woman!
Dude, your theories can't be right
The girl who committed suicide was older than Mila and, accordingly, Bella.
And Bella is the older sister, not the younger one.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
4.30 star(s) 505 Votes