Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Absolutely! And not because I'm getting old now, it's been that way since I was a kid :HideThePain:
Usually it takes several times and several days for me to remember new names, especially if there's more than one new name to remember :LOL:
Then do it the easy way ... Dude & Babe ... Atleast they would never be pissed because ya called them by an wrong Name. :ROFLMAO:

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Usually I do try to get by without using names while also trying to discreetly ask other people to remind me what the name of this or that person was. It's a curse, I'm telling you! :HideThePain:
So embarrassing sometimes :FacePalm:
I do remember the names of pretty girls! The prettier, the better I remember them! :love:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Updated version:

SummersGone-CH4.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
what a bunch of nonsense theories ....

its like reading the thread of
after dallix posted some of his theories :ROFLMAO:
Hi Böhser Onkel, cooler Germanyball by the way! While a lot of the theories we post now will not come true or are really nonsense, there is stuff which will nearly certain come true. e.g.

Mr_Mister

Jan 9, 2020
Unfortunately, contuinity errors are nothing new and have been reported several times in Discord bug channel but they are still there.

Chapter 2 and 3 same dialogue / Alzheimer Nojiko and MC:
View attachment 2466418 View attachment 2466420 View attachment 2466421 View attachment 2466422 View attachment 2466423
View attachment 2466425 View attachment 2466426 View attachment 2466427 View attachment 2466429 View attachment 2466432 View attachment 2466433

I really think Ocean should just sit down and spend a few days only polishing the script.
a lot of the continuity errors had come with the remaking and retconning of the episode 1 , 2 and abit of 3.
a little example "in the now missing intro cinematic , you saw that there was a raccoon with Summer and Mc in the forrest " but because that intro was cut , you don't understand why the Mc says that he's gonna save the raccoon running away from the lab people outside college.

otronegro

Jan 24, 2020
Does anyone gets a bit annoyed and feeling like all these mysteries are bound to disappoint when everything is revealed? The summer thing, Bella sister, the earrings, etc ...

IDK, after years of development and fan theories (they are fun) it's very hard to not feel a bit let down after everything is shown.

I understand and agree with having some secrets and twists to have people hooked and engaged but not having build up on it and bread crumbs could backfire, no? Just some shower thoughts... I love the game.

lonelyk

Feb 12, 2019
It's the first time I've played this, I haven't tried the previous version, and your comment has raised a question, are there femdom relationships and stuff here? How deep are those relationships in terms of dom or sub?
Vanessa has dom and sub routes. Amber was said to have a sub route too but that was a very long time ago and the game has changed a lot since then in Ocean's mind.

• Wow
Reactions: Don Sucio

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Who makes the patch they used the wrong ending images for Bella's return. They used ae1999 for if you kissed Bella and ae1996 if you didn't but it was suppose to be ae1999x if you kissed Bella and ae1996x if you didn't.

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
Does anyone gets a bit annoyed and feeling like all these mysteries are bound to disappoint when everything is revealed? The summer thing, Bella sister, the earrings, etc ...

IDK, after years of development and fan theories (they are fun) it's very hard to not feel a bit let down after everything is shown.

I understand and agree with having some secrets and twists to have people hooked and engaged but not having build up on it and bread crumbs could backfire, no? Just some shower thoughts... I love the game.
Are you already feeling annoyed? The story has barely started. While we, the ones playing the game, have certainly waited for some time, in-game just a couple of weeks tops have passed. Would be kinda weird to reveal every secret and twist after just a couple of weeks, no?
I also cannot say I know I'll be bound to be disappointed, cause that would be making an assumption of something that hasn't happened yet, and so far (while he's not perfect) Ocean has delivered a consisted story that it's not just 'hehehe MC mees all girls and fuck after saying hi for the first time'. So taking that in regard, I'm personally not expecting to be stupid plots that go nowhere.

I also love the game. And despite that, I also wanna hit Ocean with a pillow whenever his 'I must rework/change this scene to make it PERFECT' strikes yet again lol.

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
for me this is hands down THE best game ever story wise, and as much as I really want to speed through it like a good book it does take time (except those constant reworks i swear) but yeah im so invested into seeing the outcome of our actions so far
Felt that way for almost 2 years. SG was by far the game I most enjoyed. It was interesting and unique with a compelling story and engaging atmosphere. But everytime Ocean tinkered with the established cannon it started falling off for me. The fist couple chapters remakes were mostly fine but this last one...the amount of changes to chapter 2 made this game fall of from my top 5 and I don't see it ever recovering. I couldn't even enjoy the Bella route this time around. Game feels almost dead...like most of the emotion of previous versions was ripped out of it.

Last edited:

Exterant

Aug 6, 2022
Felt that way for almost 2 years. SG was by far the game I most enjoyed. It was interesting and unique with a compelling story and engaging atmosphere. But everytime Ocean tinkered with the established cannon it started falling off for me. The fist couple chapters remakes were mostly fine but this last one...the amount of changes to chapter 3 made this game fall of from my top 5 and I don't see it ever recovering. I couldn't even enjoy the Bella route this time around. Game feels almost dead...like most of the emotion of previous versions was ripped out of it.
I feel like I'm one of the only people that enjoyed the rework, but I can totally see where you're coming from. I'm just ready for the story to continue and develop more.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Is the evil patch now updated to 4.5 final - including the chapter 2 rework?

I have noticed a little argument about this between Sancho1969 and some other users here.

Last edited:

vitor698

Oct 1, 2017
Felt that way for almost 2 years. SG was by far the game I most enjoyed. It was interesting and unique with a compelling story and engaging atmosphere. But everytime Ocean tinkered with the established cannon it started falling off for me. The fist couple chapters remakes were mostly fine but this last one...the amount of changes to chapter 3 made this game fall of from my top 5 and I don't see it ever recovering. I couldn't even enjoy the Bella route this time around. Game feels almost dead...like most of the emotion of previous versions was ripped out of it.
Wym First "couple" chapters remakes? before this update (4.5) only chapter 1 was reworked. Right now first half of chapter 2 was reworked. It didn't have that much rework for you to change opnion like you're saying.

Reactions: Srimanta
4.30 star(s) 508 Votes