John972

Apr 24, 2018
I asked and he would not confirm or deny- nothing wrong with a mystery.

If it is the farm in WIAB, and the farm is still the same in the time of SG, then that is great news since this asset will not need to be built from scratch. He may need to add in areas that are not used in WIAB but it will still give a jump start to any of the farm scenes in SG.
Yeah, it's great he keeps it a mystery...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

John972

Apr 24, 2018
And I bet these two are inside that list, and maybe Bella's aunt.
View attachment 2559414
View attachment 2559417
Without seeing Ocean's original discord post, a forum member distilled it into "Update February 2023: as of Chapter 4.5, "less than 5" new LIs are yet to be introduced."

I guess it depends on the definition of "introduced" .... seen in the game but not yet properly introduced and/or named OR not yet seen in the game.

We are still waiting to find out the identity of the Rivera family first team basketball player. Are they a male, say, Jake or Dwight? Or are they one of the female players not seen yet but a potential LI?

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
For those who have questions about the barn (where the most recent Robin pics from the latest SG Dev Log were shown), this is part of the WIAB dev log that shows the barn and Ocean's response when I asked about whether or not this barn and the barn in SG are the same.

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
For those who have questions about the barn (where the most recent Robin pics from the latest SG Dev Log were shown), this is part of the WIAB dev log that shows the barn and Ocean's response when I asked about whether or not this barn and the barn in SG are the same.

I swear I was planning to see if the barn shows up in present SG to compare it to the one in WiAB. Then I saw Robin's ass and I forgot what I was doing here.

But yeah, judging by Ocean's response I'll just say it's the same.

John972

Apr 24, 2018
Hopefully Summer's body is buried somewhere around that barn. Saves me the trouble of teaming up with Nami to chop her ass up into tiny little pieces if she ever shows up breathing, further down the line.
You cruel Pagan. Lure an innocent Cheeto into your retched scheme. Shame on you
In the darkest recesses of the multiverse, Cheeto (a.k.a. Eurus) is the one responsible for 'the scheme.'

Dr Huge Vee

Nov 18, 2021
Hey i'm playing first chapter but the animation cut in short. Is it only happening to me or the game is just like that?
Like in his dream when he just about to touch her face then immediately animation stops.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Is she mad?
Dunno...my initial thought is that, based on their previous convo at the sleepover, that maybe he is with Amber and she's concerned about what they will talk about given the comments related to the agreement they had that MC said he would have to break as he wanted to be honest with Amber about things he'd lied about related to Nami that affected him from their past.

As a result she went to the lake to just be alone and think.

Just my musings, could be completely wrong. :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PaxHadrian17

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020

What cunning bastards Nancy's parents are! They use their naive daughter to trick her classmates into working on their family farm for a bottle of cheap booze. Poor Robin has even lost her panties from hard work and is lying on the ground exhausted. So that's what it is - the infamous dark path.

Jordanskene01

Dec 11, 2022
Has anyone got all 6 Robin Treats? So far only 4 have been posted on here so there's still 2 left to be posted.

Last edited:
Sep 18, 2022
Dunno...my initial thought is that, based on their previous convo at the sleepover, that maybe he is with Amber and she's concerned about what they will talk about given the comments related to the agreement they had that MC said he would have to break as he wanted to be honest with Amber about things he'd lied about related to Nami that affected him from their past.

As a result she went to the lake to just be alone and think.

Just my musings, could be completely wrong. :)
It has to be Bella related. The only time we've seen her truly devastated was during their date.

I believe we are still an update or two away from the cabin.

Reactions: yossa999
4.30 star(s) 506 Votes