Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
I just wish there was more constancy in the writing, and personality, of both the MC and Bella. That is the problem when you write a story with out building up the main plot points and ending and just yolo'ing it as Ocean did.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Let's make this clear, Bella is the only one, the Queen... Ocean put the others girls there to fill the game with other characters and that's it.
I like your little cozy version of SG, I really do. But still prefer the full version, because I love them all.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
No, no, nooooooooo. I feel gunpowder in the air. Bella vs Nami vs literally any other LI... :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

squares

Mar 27, 2019
Play it again? :)

The first time i've played with Summer's Gone is the first half of february. Until now, i played ten or eleven times to the ending of CH4.5 full, and i love it. Again, and again...
Oh, I played it from A to Z... I have WiAB sitting on my storage drive waiting for me, but I am scared to start reading it.

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
I liked that Ocean uses ambient occlusion in Photoshop to give depth to the lighting. At least those small micro-shadows from the nose, lips, cheekbones are AO, which is not in Daz, but is in Photoshop. This is certainly not a Substance Painter, but there is no point in creating such complex textures for the game. Probably after Ocean switches to a blender, he will not have to manually create AO in Photoshop.
I don't use AO.

It's just the way I light things in Daz.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
I don't use AO.

It's just the way I light things in Daz.
Lighting in Daz is an artform to itself. Difficult and annoying sometimes, but can look great. As a former photographer, learning about and getting the lighting right is what has caused my attempt at an AVN from "releasing late 2022" to "might be out in 2024" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

The lighting in your games lends so much realism. It is one of the "gold standards" from my point of view. (y)

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes