yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
I just want to experience this part with Nami, She likes this fetish for the power of submission or there is another reason? :unsure:
It seems that it depends on your previous behavior. If you'll steal Mario's money with Bella, you'll get Nami's ass over your face later at home. Otherwise she'll act differently in this scene.
Edit: And it also affects the dialogue in the ch4.5 at Vic's, when they were discussing fetishes. Nami confess that she likes facesitting and MC recalls that she sat on his face when she discovered that MC had stolen money from Mario.

Last edited:

Mamaragan

Jun 9, 2019
I don't know much about 3d rendering, but is not possible, after Ocean migrate to blender, for him to use technology like ray tracing to bring more realistic lighting to his render?

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
I don’t think so, if for you is strange to have something with your “sister” is obvius that you will see their “brother-sister” relationship first, but in my point of view and incest like my fetish i don’t care.
I think you misunderstood. I have no problem with this relationship because they love each other very much. I'm talking about the fact that as brothers you have to hide this relationship, which is very difficult in the long run. If it were to be found out, both of their lives would be ruined. Even their mother's.

Reactions: Don Sucio

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
It seems that it depends on your previous behavior. If you'll steal Mario's money with Bella, you'll get Nami's ass over your face later at home. Otherwise she'll act differently in this scene.
I'm glad Ocean made possible a path with Nami&Bella... Little disappointed there is no path Amber&Bella. Those two were the best combo. If both survive it... :)
I hope Nojiko will get a LI status. I like her. Even when she's angry at MC.
Coach Hill is hottest of non-Li...

Reactions: yossa999

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
I don't know much about 3d rendering, but is not possible, after Ocean migrate to blender, for him to use technology like ray tracing to bring more realistic lighting to his render?
Cycles-x (one of the rendering engines in Blender) uses raytracing, like Iray. With a few tweaks the lighting, and results, is very high end.

Reactions: Mamaragan

BrockLanders

Aug 8, 2020
First time reading... I am reallllly looking forward to the rework. Bella's Mom just drove the MC home, and now he's at the gym... the difference in render and writing quality is HUGE. You can actually see the canyon-sized quality improvement between the previous chapter and this one. It is shocking how much better it looks and reads. Bravo.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
First time reading... I am reallllly looking forward to the rework. Bella's Mom just drove the MC home, and now he's at the gym... the difference in render and writing quality is HUGE. You can actually see the canyon-sized quality improvement between the previous chapter and this one. It is shocking how much better it looks and reads. Bravo.
And it's last rework. After next release there should be no more reworking, only new content. Could bring us about two months minimum less development time. His other game had refresh too. And, yes, Amber is after refresh so much hotter.

Last edited:

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Edit: And it also affects the dialogue in the ch4.5 at Vic's, when they were discussing fetishes. Nami confess that she likes facesitting and MC recalls that she sat on his face when she discovered that MC had stolen money from Mario.
i didnt´t know that Nami face sitting was a effect from MC elections... That´s cool. I suposse in the future we will can see more about this.

BrockLanders

Aug 8, 2020
And it's last rework. After next release there should be no more reworking, onla new content. Could bring us about two months minimum less development time. His other game had refresh too. And, yes, Amber is after refresh so much hotter.
Yeah, the rendering is stunningly detailed and the women are gorgeous now. I can't wait to see the break-in scene redone. I really enjoy how much more the plot moves on emotional content, expression, and the unsaid after the rework. The tone is so, sooo much better. Toning down Nami and many of the other personalities was definitely the right thing to do. The dev took this from an unoriginal three star VN with awkward shock humor (imho) to one of the best things I've read so far.

I love to see people grow.

I'm not talking about dicks, perverts.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
I think you misunderstood. I have no problem with this relationship because they love each other very much. I'm talking about the fact that as brothers you have to hide this relationship, which is very difficult in the long run. If it were to be found out, both of their lives would be ruined. Even their mother's.
Ohhh okey, yes, i misunderstood your post, sorry, i´m not from an english country so... :ROFLMAO: . Indeed it is a problem, in other games Npc´s don´t react bad with incest but this game must have a bad ending if your secret comes out, this game seems to be a realistic game in those ways so yes, it will be a big problem for Mc and Nami. Actually it could be interesting for the plot that eventually someone guessed this secret.

Reactions: Acsuka and rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Yeah, the rendering is stunningly detailed and the women are gorgeous now. I can't wait to see the break-in scene redone. I really enjoy how much more the plot moves on emotional content, expression, and the unsaid after the rework. The tone is so, sooo much better. Toning down Nami and many of the other personalities was definitely the right thing to do. The dev took this from an unoriginal three star VN with awkward shock humor (imho) to one of the best things I've read so far.

I love to see people grow.

I'm not talking about dicks, perverts.
Yeah, I played all versions of both games. Incredible, Ocean made it so much better. His animations between scenes are just another level. But when you see possibilities and pure power of computers it's not hard to believe.

Reactions: BrockLanders

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
Read? Use search on top right corner. And, yes, read is always useful.
How should I search, if I don't know her name ?

Search => "That unknown girl" ?

Hey, I see I have become a member, instead of newbie... Yippie!!!

By the way, that stupid search option is only there, when you are at the top of the page, which isn't 99% of the time. I didn't even know there was a search if someone hadn't point it out...

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes