Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
I read that there are currently 10-12 LI in the game. I currently have 4 characters saved. (Victoria, Bella, Nami, Mila) According to them, the rest are only potential? I miss Sasha a lot because she has been in the story since the first part.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HogRocket

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
I read that there are currently 10-12 LI in the game. I currently have 4 characters saved. (Victoria, Bella, Nami, Mila) According to them, the rest are only potential? I miss Sasha a lot because she has been in the story since the first part.
No No NO NO. There is but one on that planet worth the attention and care us humble twerps can provide

John972

Apr 24, 2018
In terms of game development, Sasha first appeared with the release of Ch 3, I think, and since then Ocean has retconned her into the earlier chapters via the reworks.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
No, there's only one LI, and one path..... a2A.jpg

All others are false and lead to dissapointment and sadness.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok .. i'll admit it now .... Summer is being held at my house ... won't say where .. she's all mine damn you's :love:

• Haha
Reactions: twipwas

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
ok .. i'll admit it now .... Summer is being held at my house ... won't say where .. she's all mine damn you's :love:
KEEP HER THERE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! Forever and ever if possible.

Characters like Nia, Zara, Nadia, Amber, Kate and Vanessa may be at the bottom of my preferences but so far there is only a single character in the entire game I legitimately hate. And that is Summer.

I know this is an unpopular take. I know Ocean didn't mean to portray her in a bad way. But for the life of me I can't get past how vile she is as a teen. She is not older than 12 or 13, only has a couple of appearances in the game so far yet she manages to display most of the behaviors that, to me, make someone a bad person. I'm just deeply allergic to that character. So you can have her.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
I like red-haired women and Nami is a very nice girl. But I think their brotherly relationship overshadows their romance.
I don’t think so, if for you is strange to have something with your “sister” is obvius that you will see their “brother-sister” relationship first, but in my point of view and incest like my fetish i don’t care.

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
I don’t think so, if for you is strange to have something with your “sister” is obvius that you will see their “brother-sister” relationship first, but in my point of view and incest like my fetish i don’t care.
I just care about the love relation between them. Getting to know someone takes a long time, having it be your brother or sister like this, without the usual infighting makes it special.

Guess me not having siblings and missing that intimate love relation in my marriage after the kids 'ruined it', makes it loving to see develop. Of course having said that, adding Bella to the love relation, I'm totally fine with. I wouldn't call it my fetish, more like my kink. :-D. Everyone love a good 3some.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter of this love-story.

Reactions: Don Sucio

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
I liked that Ocean uses ambient occlusion in Photoshop to give depth to the lighting. At least those small micro-shadows from the nose, lips, cheekbones are AO, which is not in Daz, but is in Photoshop. This is certainly not a Substance Painter, but there is no point in creating such complex textures for the game. Probably after Ocean switches to a blender, he will not have to manually create AO in Photoshop.
AO can easily be done in Blender's compositing. Will take some tinkering to get it perfect. But once in place, and know what you are doing,you will be saving yourself time hand over fist. Plus the lighting will be an improvement in blender (If Ocean learns how to light things properly in the program.). Daz, to me, is great for asset creation. But Blender is superior for Rendering. Iray is great, and all, but Cycles-x has the edge.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
I like Mental-Ray (Iray). When he appeared in Maya 2018, I liked messing with him. It's pretty easy to set up. Now Mental-Ray is in the Substance Painter, and gives a pretty good picture. In addition, post-processing settings are built into the rendering engine in the program, which is very convenient.
I honestly don't really like Cycles, they give quite a lot of noise. Of all the render engines, Cycles are my least favorite, because they do not allow you to control lighting, glare, reflection, and so on. I would prefer to use Eevee to adjust as I see fit, or if I use Cycles I have to go into the shading settings to, for example, reduce reflection in some places.
Since, essentially Blender 3.0 (or even 2.8 iirc) Noise has been a non issue. The two ways to do it blast noise into non existence. Especially if you tweak a couple of parameters. Can either add the denoiser into the rendering process or add it in the composition. If you have a particularly troublesome scene. You can do both. But that is a rarity. Reflections can be controlled in cycles for, at least, the past 4 years now. Lighting is especially easy to control and glare, for the most part, is controlled through the emission pass in composition.

Depending on your system, Eevee is better for animation as it renders more quickly but there is an obvious downgrade in quality over Cycles. Though adding a few tricks can hide that. (Motion Blur, for example, is a life saver at times). Though, if you have a rig that can pump out a cycles scene in seconds then Eevee is, by and large, redundant.

DonLuciano1

Nov 24, 2019
dang played this game for the first time and WOW !!
i love it !
it lacks a little bit of sex tho but the story is just DAMN
when next update ? :ROFLMAO:

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes