rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Could someone with experience use a metal rod and bash it on my head so I can go into Coma for about 1-2 years and then when I wake up I wouldn't have to wait for updates. Just make sure to not let my bitch sister anywhere next to me or she may pull the plug...
Sorry, you didn't anything to me. But if you have money... But there is no warranty to my work... You could wake up tomorrow, in a month, year, two years, never... You like your sister, ha?

Jordanskene01

Dec 11, 2022

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
I like her, I shouldn't but ocean did a good job on her character.
Yes, her personality is very well developed. Much more then other developers develop their characters in AVN... Even less when it's not a AVN. She's also, with Nami, character who had the most screen time. Ocean first made us to hate her (first school day event) and then she slowly fall for MC. And MC for her. It was executed really good. Ocean took his time. It doesn't feel rushed. Scenes between two events finding her daydreaming are cute.

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
Yes, her personality is very well developed. Much more then other developers develop their characters in AVN... Even less when it's not a AVN. She's also, with Nami, character who had the most screen time. Ocean first made us to hate her (first school day event) and then she slowly fall for MC. And MC for her. It was executed really good. Ocean took his time. It doesn't feel rushed. Scenes between two events finding her daydreaming are cute.
I like this a whole lot more than the rusted NLT 3 sexscenes every update.

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
Sorry to break it to you all, i'm sure it won't be well received..... I love this game... but man, this rework was a huge downgrade. It's like Ocean thought "how do i make each of these scenes 10 times better?" ... but imo it failed so much more than the original.

Take the Nami bathroom scene.... it used to be a subtle exchange that disclosed that they had a weird relationship. Sharing the bathroom together and such. But in the update Ocean decided to make it 10x "better". Now Nami and the MC are completely naked in front of each other, they talk about "eating her tits" and then that stupid naked wiggly dance. I mean jeezus, how about conveying the story more subtlety like the original? The old version was far more artistic.

Then there's the classroom update. I find is kinda ridiculous that Bella and the MC get into this stupid "stare down". I mean the hottest girl in school is going to waste her time in a stare down competition in this hobo looking mofo she doesn't care about? She doesn't even know him at this point. Yeah, that was cringe. And when Bella and the MC get grouped up....Now he's loudly proclaiming in protest that he doesn't want to group with her??? In the original game he was stoic an took it normally. But now he speaks out in class that he doesn't want her as a partner? Ok... That's quite the change.

Then there's Sonja. Remember when she was introduced in the classroom as this shy timid women how looks around the room that's trying to listen to the conversations and wants to participate in the interactions? She sat in her chair as a sexy little thing that probably wanted do engage but was to timid to join? Yeah, no longer in this update. Now she gets like 2 renders that basically shows her there. Kinda sad to see her removed from the story at this point. It was intriguing to see her squirm in her chair in the original. But i guess that was removed. Ugh.

And then there's the panic attacks. In the original game the MC only had panic attacks when he was faced with relationship connections. First when he kisses Bella and then when it admitted his love for Nami. That made sense. He was afraid of another Summer situation. But in the update he's getting panic attacks from everything. "oh no, too many people around" "Oh no, i'm riding in a car with a girl" "oh no, i'm afraid of everything" ... Sorry Ocean, that's not how panic attacks work.

And what's the deal with Maja? I mean, in the original game i understood her. The MC was difficult and defied her requests. He was an asshole but at least is made sense given his history. He was stoic and emotionless. But now he this asshole emotard. She wants him to watch over Victoria? Right? In reality she would say "please stay from Victoria" LOL. But nope, this person that's been a complete douchebag to her and Victoria and showed himself to be completely unstable is asked to watch after her precious? Right........

Anyway, say goodbye to this amazing interaction. Would've loved to see them enhanced.

2023-04-24 19_43_47-Summer's Gone.png

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Sorry to break it to you all, i'm sure it won't be well received..... I love this game... but man, this rework was a huge downgrade. It's like Ocean thought "how do i make each of these scenes 10 times better?" ... but imo it failed so much more than the original.

Take the Nami bathroom scene.... it used to be a subtle exchange that disclosed that they had a weird relationship. Sharing the bathroom together and such. But in the update Ocean decided to make it 10x "better". Now Nami and the MC are completely naked in front of each other, they talk about "eating her tits" and then that stupid naked wiggly dance. I mean jeezus, how about conveying the story more subtlety like the original? The old version was far more artistic.

Then there's the classroom update. I find is kinda ridiculous that Bella and the MC get into this stupid "stare down". I mean the hottest girl in school is going to waste her time in a stare down competition in this hobo looking mofo she doesn't care about? She doesn't even know him at this point. Yeah, that was cringe. And when Bella and the MC get grouped up....Now he's loudly proclaiming in protest that he doesn't want to group with her??? In the original game he was stoic an took it normally. But now he speaks out in class that he doesn't want her as a partner? Ok... That's quite the change.

Then there's Sonja. Remember when she was introduced in the classroom as this shy timid women how looks around the room that's trying to listen to the conversations and wants to participate in the interactions? She sat in her chair as a sexy little thing that probably wanted do engage but was to timid to join? Yeah, no longer in this update. Now she gets like 2 renders that basically shows her there. Kinda sad to see her removed from the story at this point. It was intriguing to see her squirm in her chair in the original. But i guess that was removed. Ugh.

And then there's the panic attacks. In the original game the MC only had panic attacks when he was faced with relationship connections. First when he kisses Bella and then when it admitted his love for Nami. That made sense. He was afraid of another Summer situation. But in the update he's getting panic attacks from everything. "oh no, too many people around" "Oh no, i'm riding in a car with a girl" "oh no, i'm afraid of everything" ... Sorry Ocean, that's not how panic attacks work.

And what's the deal with Maja? I mean, in the original game i understood her. The MC was difficult and defied her requests. He was an asshole but at least is made sense given his history. He was stoic and emotionless. But now he this asshole emotard. She wants him to watch over Victoria? Right? In reality she would say "please stay from Victoria" LOL. But nope, this person that's been a complete douchebag to her and Victoria and showed himself to be completely unstable is asked to watch after her precious? Right........

Anyway, say goodbye to this amazing interaction. Would've loved to see them enhanced.

View attachment 2571235
Hm, where to start?

The bathroom scene changes are surely a result of where Ocean lives. Because here in Europe, esp. in old city quarters it is totally normal to share bathrooms when the need arises, because there are not flippantly speaking 500 bathrooms per flat.
Nojiko coming to see that all is normal would be a serious overreaction, if there was nothing else.
It is only "blatant" in nations where every kitten in the household has it´s own bath and some prudishness is normal.

In addition, Nika reacts rather cool and the scene mainly underscores some of Nami´s eccentrism. That the two have a rather unusual sibling relationship is still comparatively subtle.

As for the Classroom scene: What path are you playing? Because "my" Nika still takes it stoically being paired up with Bella.

Last edited:

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022

View attachment 2571235
You are not alone my friend. Agree with you on every single point. And while most will probably disagree there are quite a few who agree that a lot of emotional depth was lost with the most recent remake. The new bathroom scene with Nami is absolutely atrocious. It goes against everything that was established with their relationship. The MC WOULD NEVER get into that bathroom with Nami topless and she wouldn't be so overtly lewd because she'd be fearful of scaring him away. She is always gradual with her intimacy towards the MC. That scene almost turns her into a degenerate predator. Also the new scenes with Bella are inferior and almost devoid of emotional impact now compared to how it was before.

I've said it before. This game was my top 1 for over a year and a half. Not anymore. Right now there are at least 6 games I'm more excited for than SG. I'm still hopeful it will pick back up for me but it's gonna be a while until the sour of the latest update goes away...

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes