Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Just started playing the game. Chapter 1 was amazing, the visuals, the music, the animations. I am now at chapter 2 but I can't help but feel that the music is lacking and pretty much non existent. Is that how it's meant to be or is it just me ? Could yall lemme know ?

I am also using the music restoration mod btw.

I know the author mentioned a rework of chapter 2.... Maybe it's fixed in that ?
The chapter two rework isn´t finished yet, i think Ocean said that some music and images can be not in the actual version, but when the rework finish all will be good and complete.

John972

Apr 24, 2018
Just started playing the game. Chapter 1 was amazing, the visuals, the music, the animations. I am now at chapter 2 but I can't help but feel that the music is lacking and pretty much non existent. Is that how it's meant to be or is it just me ? Could yall lemme know ?

I am also using the music restoration mod btw.

I know the author mentioned a rework of chapter 2.... Maybe it's fixed in that ?
If you're playing Chapter 4.5, the Changelog accessible from the game main menu explains some of the music issues.

Reactions: deducify

deducify

Mar 26, 2023
Thanks for the insight. Having completed chapter 2 (just a moment ago) I did notice that the music was back during the last couple of scenes. Nevertheless, I am looking forward to the rework. Let's see how it goes...

Reactions: Don Sucio

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Thanks for the insight. Having completed chapter 2 (just a moment ago) I did notice that the music was back during the last couple of scenes. Nevertheless, I am looking forward to the rework. Let's see how it goes...
Yes, the rework is very necessary, unfortunately it will take so long... (people speak around end of year)

• Sad
Reactions: hawk784563

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Ocean certainly has not said that Summers Gone FUll will take until the end of the year.

Anyone else trying to speak for Ocean on this is, I believe, speaking out of turn.
I don´t know where and when, but i remember see something about end of year, like after summer. But obviusly the truth about all of this is in Ocean, we can´t know nothing for sure until he says. :D

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Ocean certainly has not said that Summers Gone FUll will take until the end of the year.

Anyone else trying to speak for Ocean on this is, I believe, speaking out of turn.
Very true, but with Ocean always take longer than planned, it might just become true, especially if you don't consider the beta version (which doesn't have the final half of Ch2 rework) as full version.

Jordanskene01

Dec 11, 2022
This might be a bit controversial but what's everybody's take on this scene? Seems to me like it was a joke making fun of modern feminism as the original saying wouldn't have really made it as funny. It would've just been like okay whatever and probably not gotten a laugh out of many people.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

giphy (3).gif

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020

Hello,

So...
The second Dev Log of Chapter 5, and I'm around 350 still renders in. I've also already made some animations.
While I said that Chapter 5's gonna be a little bigger, I never said how much it actually is.
It's around 25% bigger than my usual update size.
There isn't much to say, progress is being made daily, and yeah... Today I have one Chapter 5 preview for you, which I will just leave uncommented.
Draw your own conclusions. (4k attached)
Cheeto.png

Treats
Well, last time I created some Ayua Treats which nobody really saw coming... Today we continue with the forgotten bibis.
Today we have some Robin Treats.
Robin_1.png
Robin questions her life decisions, and why she said yes to helping Nancy at the farm.
This set did something to me... For some reason, it fueled me with an increased desire to be better.
While my art got a lot better, I'm still not where I want to be.
(I don't think there's a goal. It's a never-ending journey.)
I will increase my efforts to learn Blender... Probably not the next ones, but in the future all Treats will be made in Blender.
They won't be up to my Daz quality, but that's irrelevant.
It's all about the bigger picture.

You can find 5 more slightly NSFW pictures

I will have more previews next time, some that don't spoil certain thingies.

- Ocean

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Wow, I don't know if I'm happy or sad!
View attachment 2557911
We're going to get a quality CH 5 update with even more content.

That Rocks!

And for me, I think it's worth waiting for. This will be the other book end for Steam Season 1 - bigger picture - and I'm all for Ocean putting more story/immersion into Ch 5 Beta.

Reminder - Ocean also said that he ended up doing more than half of the Ch 2 rework for 4.5 Full - he estimated 60-65% of the CH 2 rework was done when he went gold on CH 4.5 Full. So, from the CH 2 rework aspect - he is already about 2/3 of the way through the rework - AKA less time needed for the rework to take us from CH 5 Beta to CH 5 Full.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 506 Votes