MatoriasDeGray

Jun 28, 2018

rjmm

Nov 22, 2017
Damian is totally the child of the coach of the first team, huh? The one Hill and Stahl call "Cunt Glitter." All the tips lead to it. The rumor that she abandoned a child with dwarfism, Damian wanting to be on the first team, and Coach Hill eluding personal reasons for his drive, etc.

Last edited:

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I couldn't wait for the Steam release and already played the F95 version, there are so many open stories at the end of the fourth chapter that the final fifth chapter won't be enough :eek:.

Pros:
+ Renderings from another world, very high quality (except for chapter 2).
+ Top notch animations.
+ A lot of mystery with Summer and the connections of the founder families.
+ Very slow but engaging story development.
+ A ginger sister in heat who is also the comic relief.
+ Bella :love:.
+ Zara :love:(y).
+ Sonya :illuminati:.
+ I like the mother in a good sense, she really cares and is a hard worker.

Cons:
- Little mistakes with the writing in some scenes (like one in the MC's bathroom where Mila suddenly speaks when in fact it is Nami). 100% will be corrected in the future.
- Many scenes were ruined by losing their music due to copyright shit. You can tell because in some there is no sound at all, full muted content especially in chapter 2.
- The main story is so good that I found the space sci-fi minigame :alien: long and boring and it doesn't seem to have important choices at all.
- As cruel as it sounds the game needs at least one ugly girl, otherwise everything seems like a big dream of the MC.
- Chapter 5 will be spectacular but it will not be enough to explain and close the game as it deserves (unless it lasts longer than 10 hours).

I liked it so much that even if I pirated it here I will buy it at full price :KEK:.

Srimanta

Aug 25, 2021
I couldn't wait for the Steam release and already played the F95 version, there are so many open stories at the end of the fourth chapter that the final fifth chapter won't be enough :eek:.

Pros:
+ Renderings from another world, very high quality (except for chapter 2).
+ Top notch animations.
+ A lot of mystery with Summer and the connections of the founder families.
+ Very slow but engaging story development.
+ A ginger sister in heat who is also the comic relief.
+ Bella :love:.
+ Zara :love:(y).
+ Sonya :illuminati:.
+ I like the mother in a good sense, she really cares and is a hard worker.

Cons:
- Little mistakes with the writing in some scenes (like one in the MC's bathroom where Mila suddenly speaks when in fact it is Nami). 100% will be corrected in the future.
- Many scenes were ruined by losing their music due to copyright shit. You can tell because in some there is no sound at all, full muted content especially in chapter 2.
- The main story is so good that I found the space sci-fi minigame :alien: long and boring and it doesn't seem to have important choices at all.
- As cruel as it sounds the game needs at least one ugly girl, otherwise everything seems like a big dream of the MC.
- Chapter 5 will be spectacular but it will not be enough to explain and close the game as it deserves (unless it lasts longer than 10 hours).

I liked it so much that even if I pirated it here I will buy it at full price :KEK:.
Chapter 5 won't be the last chapter friend.
There will be 25 more chapters after that.

And hopefully more people like you here will buy the game on steam.
Ocean deserves all the support.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
ola pessoal, sou novo no site e estava pensando em baixar esse jogo, parece bem legal. e como não sou muito fã de ntr. queria saber se ele tem ntr? ou se é evitável como funciona? se alguém puder me informar
Hate to be this guy but
rules.png

It's okay to write in your own language but please give us a translation so we can understand and help you.

GeladoFeitan

May 18, 2017
I'm sorry it's my first time here I still don't know how it works, I put it in English but it came out in my language I don't know why
Respondendo a sua pergunta nao tem ntr, e tenho quase certeza que no summers gone n vai ter eu acho, tem no outro game do ocean chamado where it all began.

answering your question theres no ntr, and i think it is not going to have in summers gone, there is ntr in the other game ocean is making i think, its called where it all began

Reactions: Math987

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
thats not how turn naming off works
The point is, you can just right-click or hit Escape key instead of typing a name for the save slot and it will save the game without one. There is no option to turn it off, but it's not a major annoyance either, just one additional click per save.

Reactions: Meushi

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Chapter 5 won't be the last chapter friend.
There will be 25 more chapters after that.

And hopefully more people like you here will buy the game on steam.
Ocean deserves all the support.
WHAT? If what you say is true we will not be alive to play it :LOL:, 1 chapter per year so 25 years... 2048 :eek:.
Can you imagine Ocean's grandson rendering with 2048 technology? :HideThePain:.

rjmm

Nov 22, 2017
Cons:

First time I played the space section, I liked it. Second time I played, I just skipped to the choices. But my third time playing it, I understood that the whole segment was, I argue, to show how Sonya, Nadia and even Nami act without a social pressure. How they can be more comfortable in their own skin through a new interface. And it also provided some breathing room for me after a more intense scene.

Last edited:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Well ... there is still a thing you can do ... Stop adding +1 every fucking Birthday ... We are young, we stay young. :ROFLMAO:
I only add +1 every 4 years, but I am definitely aging.
Hey young Padawan, 49 is not that old.
As someone who has been around longer than that, yes, it is. There's nothing wrong with enjoying life if you can, of course.
The result is the same. You don't want names for the saves just don't give them any. If there was an option to turn it off you'd seen it.
The point is, you can just right-click or hit Escape key instead of typing a name for the save slot and it will save the game without one. There is no option to turn it off, but it's not a major annoyance either, just one additional click per save.
I would like to chime in here, if I may: I play via Joiplay. The inability to turn off save names means every fsking time I go to savr the keyboard pops up on screen, and it keeps coming back when you try to dismiss it. This makes it difficult to see lower rows of saves and to manipulate pages and overwrites. Disabling such a 'feature' would be a great boon.

Reactions: sava75 and Cahmon

fute8848

May 16, 2021
WHAT? If what you say is true we will not be alive to play it :LOL:, 1 chapter per year so 25 years... 2048 :eek:.
Can you imagine Ocean's grandson rendering with 2048 technology? :HideThePain:.
hhhh yeah ,i feel you....but honestly, I think if the dev want to put this game or WIAB on the steam he needs to be more efficient XD

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 502 Votes