fute8848

May 16, 2021
hhhh yeah ,i feel you....but honestly, I think if the dev want to put this game or WIAB on the steam he needs to be more effeicent XD
I mean i often say SG and WIAB are like the triple A of AVN,but if the really ocean wanna put SG on steam, it means bascially you will be comepting with many real AAA game (console game) ,so graphic wise you need other traits to atrract the players like the story and character building among other things ,they are also the strong suit imo ; and most importantly, ocean need to be more efficient and swift about the developing timeline otherwise he wiil got gain the crowd's favor , that is the harsh reality of the game market i guess

Reactions: Don Sucio

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Some people don't know about f95 rules, don't care or just forget to translate. It would be wild west here if everybody write in his/her native language.
When i began here i didn´t know the rules, my first comment was in my lenguage and of course they deleted it. Since then i write in english :LOL: , it´s not really difficult, use translator or apply the knowledge of your schools. But it would be better if people were more kind with this theme, many times i see people being rude and awfull with this... it would be better more kindness ( like Tremonia did). But of course if all people speak in their own lenguage this would be chaotic.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
When i began here i didn´t know the rules, my first comment was in my lenguage and of course they deleted it. Since then i write in english :LOL: , it´s not really difficult, use translator or apply the knowledge of your schools. But it would be better if people were more kind with this theme, many times i see people being rude and awfull with this... it would be better more kindness ( like Tremonia did). But of course if all people speak in their own lenguage this would be chaotic.
Yes, I know how it feels. English is my third language, but I use it now more than my second one. I learned it for two years in University long time ago because of IT background. Without english, you're screwed in IT. I try to learn it even better now. I barely use Google translator any more. But when I have to use it, I can see how much is it better now in comparison just few years ago.

Last edited:

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
I mean i often say SG and WIAB are like the triple A of AVN,but if the really ocean wanna put SG on steam, it means bascially you will be comepting with many real AAA game (console game) ,so graphic wise you need other traits to atrract the players like the story and character building among other things ,they are also the strong suit imo ; and most importantly, ocean need to be more efficient and swift about the developing timeline otherwise he wiil got gain the crowd's favor , that is the harsh reality of the game market i guess
The truth is that you are right, creating games is difficult and of course without the money and being only one person working on it makes it more complicated, I understand that to release good content it takes a lot of development time, but maybe Ocean should at least release two chapters per year (not counting reworks). Most of the well-known developers here do that. Of course this is more complex than you and I can know, but I think a faster release would be better for the game and of course better for its players. Keep in mind that these games may not be Ocean's main route of income, this would very well explain the time it takes to launch. Anyway, I'm pretty sure if he could release chapters faster he would, so he has his reasons.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
I barely use Google translator any more. But when I have to use it, I can see how much is it better now in comparison just few years ago.
Absolutely, i always try to write in english without the translator but before i send the comment i always use it to know if i´m writting it well. I´m sure many times i write badly but i think for the moment people can understand me at least a little :LOL:

rjmm

Nov 22, 2017
Yes, I know how it feels. English is my third language, but I use it now more than my second one. I learned it for two years in University long time ago because of IT background. Without english, you're screwed in IT. I try to learn it even better now. I barely use Google translator any more. But when I have to use it, I can see how much is it better now in comparison just few years ago.
I feel that too. After I discovered LanguageTool, my English went through the roof, but sometimes it fails when I start building English phrases with my native language (PTBR) structure.

Anyway, after replaying it for the tenth time, I will drop a coin to Ocean and join the waiting game for the next chapter. Already made a playlist with the OST to listen when I get the yearning to experience SG's universe again.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
I feel that too. After I discovered LanguageTool, my English went through the roof, but sometimes it fails when I start building English phrases with my native language (PTBR) structure.
The phrases are now much better in Google translate. Few yeas ago they ware just bad/non existent. The integrated spellchecker on F95 is also good when trying to write here without GT... My English is now good, I don't use it vocally, so there is my weakness. :LOL:

Reactions: Don Sucio and rjmm

rjmm

Nov 22, 2017
The phrases are now much better in Google translate. Few yeas ago they ware just bad/non existent. The integrated spellchecker on F95 is also good when trying to write here without GT... My English is now good, I don't use it vocally, so there is my weakness. :LOL:
Oh yes, but I am still a creature of routine, and also, LanguageTool has an extension for Mozilla for grammar and I don't know if Translate has something like that.

I use Translate to make phases sound either more poetic when speaking or more "natural", like SG do. The uhs, hmm, tsk or words being played with is something I really enjoy reading and doing.
Emilio's scene, the bar gathering, and the latter half of the space segment being one of my favoeite banter where every little thing just... clicks.
I can hear the character's lines with voices I didn't ever heard, but that strangely fit, and more importantly, I can see a semblance of humanity.
(Of course, the music, the models, the cinematography all push this moments deeper, but they are more like seasoning for some already great meal)

I hope we have more moments like this in future chapters.

Last edited:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I use Translate to make phases sound either more poetic when speaking or more "natural", like SG do.
One of the problems we have is the colloquialisms that change even within the same language, but vary by region. I think it was an Ozzie I first heard utter the phrase "Well, I ain't here to fuck spiders". I have never heard an American use that phase,and it was the oddest way somebody's ever told me they weren't looking to waste time.

dragonGRaf

Dec 3, 2019
View attachment 2194926

Overview:
After a traumatic experience, a young spirit tries to find its way back into life. College is about to start and mysteries are about to unfold.​

Thread Updated: 2023-03-09
Release Date: 2023-03-09
Developer: Oceanlab F95zone - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Ch.4.5 Full
Language: English
Other Games: Where It All Began
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - PIXELDRAIN - - MEGA
Mac: - - PIXELDRAIN - - MEGA
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Others:
ANDROID* - COMPRESSED*

Uncensor Patch:

Extras: WALKTHROUGH - WALKTHROUGH MOD - WALLPAPER - SAVE - LI list - Music restoration Mod - Fan Wiki - GERMAN TRANSLATION - RUSSIAN TRANSLATION - Turkish translation -
Gallery
LevokosM thanks for the links
* This port/version is unofficial and is not released by the developer. Download at your own risk!

View attachment 2194928 View attachment 1363945 View attachment 2461761 View attachment 501865 View attachment 501867 View attachment 1170342 View attachment 1170344 View attachment 1171830 View attachment 1170345 View attachment 1170346 View attachment 1917769 View attachment 1917764 View attachment 1917765 View attachment 1917766 View attachment 1917768 View attachment 2194929
android port link down " The requested post could not be found. "

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
you mean years
Jokes aside, I heard a month ago (more or less) that the new full 5.0 will be released at the end of the year or the beginning of 2024, I don't know how true this information is, but I heard that. Someone said this, not Ocean, just to be clear.

Nov 29, 2020
Jokes aside, I heard a month ago (more or less) that the new full 5.0 will be released at the end of the year or the beginning of 2024, I don't know how true this information is, but I heard that. Someone said this, not Ocean, just to be clear.
According last dev log it seems to be true and blue balls till 2025

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Yes, the translation programs have become better, but that is confined to a few major languages with rather fixed word order where there is a lot of improvement. Other languages on the most important list like German or Japanese, which are more flexible, the programs still translate with glaring errors in word order, lexicon and meaning. Something that is not confined to the longer sentences, but even short sentences can still come out literally unreadable.
Still, there is progress on the translator front, but not equally on all major languages.

Reactions: rudy007

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
According last dev log it seems to be true and blue balls till 2025
Jesus... damn blue balls... it takes forever. I know that a trauma lasts forever, but damn it, in the last chapter, Nami manages to lift Mc's cock a little in the jacuzzi, I thought it was enough for a handjob at least in full 5.0 or maybe Mc's can lick a little pussy or something like that (Nika can't feel pleasure, but he could please others). This would be a way to lighten things up.

• Love
Reactions: rudy007
4.30 star(s) 502 Votes