Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
It wouldn't surprise me if she killed Summer, told her a lie to get rid of her, told her she likes the MC or Summer is just with someone else. For a game about Summer, I really couldn't care less about her.
This is something I always say, Nami is darker than many people here think, I don't know if she killed Summer or influenced Summer to leave the MC life, but she had something to do with Summer's disappearance. The question is how Ocean can reveal this in game (if I'm correct)

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
This is something I always say, Nami is darker than many people here think, I don't know if she killed Summer or influenced Summer to leave the MC life, but she had something to do with Summer's disappearance. The question is how Ocean can reveal this in game (if I'm correct)
Killed Summer; Probably not, maybe in Oceans original thought, but now with "less" dark path, I doubt it. But, yes, Cheeto is pretty dark figure, and it wouldn't surprise me if she had something to do with Summer's disappearance. Directly or not.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Killed Summer; Probably not, maybe in Oceans original thought, but now with "less" dark path, I doubt it. But, yes, Cheeto is pretty dark figure, and it wouldn't surprise me if she had something to do with Summer's disappearance. Directly or not.
Yes, i´m not think Nami killed Summer, we are talking about kids, and hide a corpse without leave evidences is not easy for kids so... But blackmail can be.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Well spanish was heavily influenced by the phoenician/catargic languages (due to the pre-roman colonies there). Which originated from the same lands as the arabs/hebrew languages. That never was the case with german. Maybe it is just my old ears, but I lack to find any compatibility YET. :D
Oh, you just give it some time, mein habibi Freund :HideThePain:.
Don't forget to add a bit Turkish into the mix for additional flavour.

Reactions: Kassandara

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
wtf is wrong with you people, Nami is not Dexter, change your meds.
Yeah, surely she's not. Dexter screwed up badly in "New Blood", nothing but disappointment. But Nami has never revealed herself yet, only a little hints here and there, she is much better at hiding her dark passenger than he was. Now that you mentioned it, I can see it clearly: Nami is Dexter, Nika is Deb, and Noji is Harry Morgan. Damn, now I understand why Noji and Nami always end the conversation when Nika comes, they are definitely hiding something dark!

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
You're right, triangle. Nami/Bella/Vicky+MC is one too much for triangle. I'm only really interested how he will bring Nami and Bella together in one room without the universe collapses... :LOL::ROFLMAO:
In these days, of communism/marxism every word is getting a new meaning. Making a triangle a square is probably not outside the scope of modern society. They probably call it a double triangle or so...

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
If you say so. I don't think loanwords are to be considered as a linguistic influence.
Hmm... so what are they? :WaitWhat::WaitWhat:

Quck examples of Arabic influence below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: Turret I've just finished reading your very long and detailed post. It's obvious you are a pro. Thank you so much! I don't want to hijack the thread any longer, so I'll just say that I totally understand what you mean, and of course how hard you find a foreign language largely depends on what your mother tongue is. I really appreciate your insight as a native speaker. Your explanation about Vorfeld, Mittelfeld and Nachfeld gave me some food for thought, and once I reflect on it a bit longer I may end up using it to my advantage. Thanks again, mein Kumpel (y)

Last edited:

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Yeah, surely she's not. Dexter screwed up badly in "New Blood", nothing but disappointment. But Nami has never revealed herself yet, only a little hints here and there, she is much better at hiding her dark passenger than he was. Now that you mentioned it, I can see it clearly: Nami is Dexter, Nika is Deb, and Noji is Harry Morgan. Damn, now I understand why Noji and Nami always end the conversation when Nika comes, they are definitely hiding something dark!
I'm sure about Nojiko and Nami conversation and why do they shut up when MC walks in, those two know who murdered Kennedy. OK, probably. They too know why Titanic didn't have enough rescue boots... And few other things...

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hmm... so what are they? :WaitWhat::WaitWhat:

Quck examples of Arabic influence below.

EDIT: Turret I've just finished reading your very long and detailed post. It's obvious you are a pro. Thank you so much! I don't want to hijack the thread any longer, so I'll just say that I totally understand what you mean, and of course how hard you find a foreign language largely depends on what your mother tongue is. I really appreciate your insight as a native speaker. Your explanation about Vorfeld, Mittelfeld and Nachfeld gave me some food for thought, and once I reflect on it a bit longer I may end up using it to my advantage. Thanks again, mein Kumpel (y)
Hi Aristos !

Thank you for your kind words, I am just an interested amateur when it comes to languages! :)I am happy if my compressed explanation on a typical German sentence and how the grammarians divide it up into fields can help you! It cannot cover all possible variations without going deeper into grammar, but if you have a single German sentence this is it in terms which are hopefully easy to understand.
As I wrote, the confines in how you position the elements beside the verbs of the sentence are often only pragmatic and how it sounds. It is possible for a grammatically correct sentence to sound wonky, as it is for a real error to sound rather good.
Bis dann, Kumpel, ich wünsch Dir was! (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aristos and rudy007

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
those two know who murdered Kennedy. OK, probably. They too know why Titanic didn't have enough rescue boots
Rescue boots? holy lol. They must be vampires if they know all this stuff.

Dexter screwed up badly in "New Blood", nothing but disappointment.

But Nami has never revealed herself yet, only a little hints here and there, she is much better at hiding her dark passenger than he was.
Yeah lol I didn't really much care for it.

Definitely. It's all in the eyes!

I always say, Nami is darker than many people here think, I don't know if she killed Summer or influenced Summer to leave the MC life, but she had something to do with Summer's disappearance.
I think most are just blinded by... other things when it comes to her. Doing all those moves while talking to MC in his room. Wanting us to watch how flexible she is, she knows what she is doing. All we can do is wait... many years until the game gets 100% completed, to find out the truth.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Rescue boots? holy lol. They must be vampires if they know all this stuff.

Yeah lol I didn't really much care for it.

Definitely. It's all in the eyes!

I think most are just blinded by... other things when it comes to her. Doing all those moves while talking to MC in his room. Wanting us to watch how flexible she is, she knows what she is doing. All we can do is wait... many years until the game gets 100% completed, to find out the truth.
UAfA.gif

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
It wouldn't surprise me if she killed Summer, told her a lie to get rid of her, told her she likes the MC or Summer is just with someone else. For a game about Summer, I really couldn't care less about her.
Killed? I think not, but maybe she had a fight with her that made Summer run away crying and that put her in the path of her kidnapper? Maybe.

We need to know Nami's last moments with the duo.
Yes, i´m not think Nami killed Summer, we are talking about kids, and hide a corpse without leave evidences is not easy for kids so... But blackmail can be.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Indeed, she is a very good manipulator, she knows Nika and knows how to use the female body as a seductive weapon. Will be very insteresting how Nika will react when he discover this. (if we are in the correct theory)

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Indeed, she is a very good manipulator, she knows Nika and knows how to use the female body as a seductive weapon. Will be very insteresting how Nika will react when he discover this. (if we are in the correct theory)
All woman who from the beginning figure out how to make world spin around her are good at manipulating people, body, voice, dress, makeup, gesture. When a woman master all those skills she can do many things to man. Man use phrase; famme fatale. Some of those thinks are given by birth, some can be learned.
But I still hope Cheeto didn't do anything stupid, I like her character.

rjmm

Nov 22, 2017
We should open a thread for languages, ahahaha!

But yeah, I'm team "Nami did something that helped, in some way, Summer's dissapearence."
It doesn't need to be something dramatic, but a message not delivered, a call not answered or a shouting match that ended badly could have put Summer in distress. And she never saw the danger coming due to it.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Nami feels guilty about Summer, sure, absolutely. Because she was the one who told Nojiko (and/or, possibly Summer's parents or the police) where Nika and Summer went to together and where they can be found (I'm pretty sure it was mentioned in the game that she was the one who told) and because Summer was her friend after all and because of her own jealousy and most of all because her disappearence hurt Nika. But I very much doubt that she was in any way involved in her disappearence more than that. That's already plenty for her to feel guilty about, there's no need for more to make her feel that way. :rolleyes:
But you guys can keep your tinfoil hats on, sure :sneaky:

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes