aditya0162

Jun 16, 2023
Does anyone know why vanessa's boobs have weird veins on them no other girl has veins on their boobs. The only reason i am mentioning this is because they are distracting me from fully focusing on her beautiful body. Or is this issue on my computer?

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Does anyone know why vanessa's boobs have weird veins on them no other girl has veins on their boobs. The only reason i am mentioning this is because they are distracting me from fully focusing on her beautiful body. Or is this issue on my computer?
You have never seen pale skin boobies IRL?

Visible veins can happen easily with the very fair of skin

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
It's your computer mate.
You know when like you grab a woman's breast and you feel it and it feels like a bag of sand when you're touching it?
1690551944950.png

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
Hi, just a little curious, is summer gone and where it all began related? Or do they live in one universe?
They are related, play in the same universe/city - Where it all began plays just around 25 years before Summers gone. Some characters will be in both VNs and it is strongly hinted there are some or even many family relationships between the casts.

Dec 27, 2022
They are related, play in the same universe/city - Where it all began plays just around 25 years before Summers gone. Some characters will be in both VNs and it is strongly hinted there are some or even many family relationships between the casts.
they were related before the third remake , after that i don't think they are related so far

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes