Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Okay lads, this guy has already proven he's a zero. He didn't show not one of his works, didn't give not one proof. Zero account, created recently and has no posts anywhere except SG. Even Ocean showed him that he was wrong - but he continues to stand his ground and fighting everyone. Moreover, trying to get out, he changes the subject and tries to make bets. Seriously? A circus led by one clown.
I don't see the point in further clogging up the thread and adding work to the mods, because it's all likely to be demolished.
We will not hear anything constructive from this troll, it is better to send a report and add him to the ignore list.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
I feel the atmosphere is quite gloomy in this game... But everything look great
Well the MC is an edgy emo who likely listens to bullet for my valentine whilst cry-masturbating and one of the main girls is so angry she makes the Hulk seem calm. So, naturtaly, it is quite gloomy. A lot of self hate, remorse, and generally silliness to be had.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Just randomly decided to give the game another playthrough. I missed it. Cannot wait for the update. I gotta know what is going to happen next. Bella... That girl would break my heart into pieces. Knowing that, I would still let her do it.
Actually I thought about it and here's my top10(probably forgot a few)
  1. Cece from Leap of Faith
  2. Jaye from Chasing Sunset
  3. Amrit from STWA:Unbroken
  4. Bella from Summer's Gone
You are a man of great wisdom and culture. Those four are absolutely incredible women. And the fact that you have Cece in first place shows me you are a truly wise man! Nice job!

While Bella might be my number three and Nami would be fourth, it would be really hard to truly rank them.

I just finished another playthrough and that face right there. That ending. The moment she smiles at him. ARGH! Destroys my heart!

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Probably the same college age, not older than 25.
I have a feeling she's in her thirties... If I remember her conversation with the other trainer, they try to compete with other trainers for years. plus of course how old she was when she come from her university. (I'm not sure how long you have to study for coach position.)

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Definitely Coach Hill. Clumsy hot women have a habit of not noticing that their clothes are falling off. :)
And a fantastic driver?... rider? I'm sure many people would like be on quads position. That would be hell of a ride... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

4.30 star(s) 503 Votes