Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Just randomly decided to give the game another playthrough. I missed it. Cannot wait for the update. I gotta know what is going to happen next. Bella... That girl would break my heart into pieces. Knowing that, I would still let her do it.
Actually I thought about it and here's my top10(probably forgot a few)
  1. Cece from Leap of Faith
  2. Jaye from Chasing Sunset
  3. Amrit from STWA:Unbroken
  4. Bella from Summer's Gone
You are a man of great wisdom and culture. Those four are absolutely incredible women. And the fact that you have Cece in first place shows me you are a truly wise man! Nice job!

While Bella might be my number three and Nami would be fourth, it would be really hard to truly rank them.

I just finished another playthrough and that face right there. That ending. The moment she smiles at him. ARGH! Destroys my heart!

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Probably the same college age, not older than 25.
I have a feeling she's in her thirties... If I remember her conversation with the other trainer, they try to compete with other trainers for years. plus of course how old she was when she come from her university. (I'm not sure how long you have to study for coach position.)

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Definitely Coach Hill. Clumsy hot women have a habit of not noticing that their clothes are falling off. :)
And a fantastic driver?... rider? I'm sure many people would like be on quads position. That would be hell of a ride... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Mrs. Harrison is a good choice. :D

But what do you think about Cindy?
Those are Ocean's girls (woman), there is no bad choice. Less good,yes, but not tottaly wrong. Cannot remember Cindy now. It's waiting time for v5.0. It's long time since I play it.

Reactions: Old Man Al
4.30 star(s) 506 Votes