Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Erm, just want to add that Geralt does render. He often posts his works on these forum. Decent quality too. However just want to add a slight caveat.. Utilising DoF actually increases render times in many instances. You also use DoF to differentiate what a person should be looking at.
The reason why I then manually add DoF in Ps during post-processing.

Not to brown nose Geralt too much or puff up their ego. But from what I have observed they tend to be the more rationally minded individuals when it comes to discussions. Rarely does he go fanatical... Well.. Unless some one disses Sage then you have brought that on yourself.
Thank you. I don't usually pay attention to such keyboard diarrhea, but I don't like scammers and liars who pretend to be "professional designers".
Already reported him, let's wait for air support.

Reactions: PaxHadrian17

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Can you provide a scene that you rendered over 2 hours? I'll try to render at least 6x faster and then have a laugh.
Can I also get into this dispute?
I'm very interested to know how to reduce rendering time by 6 times!
Can you give hints? :sneaky:

My scene is rendered in 16/9 - 2500/1400 or something like that, i do not remember exactly - manual settings, somewhere 1.5-2 hours, 10-15k int.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Penfold Mole
Oct 10, 2022
That's the best thing to do,never reply to trolls,Oceanlab
don't let anyone fool you,
you are doing a great job,you make beautiful renders and characters with DAZ,
the story is building up well,

But i have a big minus:When will Nia's story come ?:cry::cry:
feel free to leave all the others out in the cold,
but finally bring out the biggest,cutest,redheaded love angel:love::love:

with kind,depressed greetings from a very long-awaited red-headed goth admirer,
who can hardly take it anymore :cry::cry:
View attachment 2863055

Kassandara

Aug 24, 2022
technically not wrong. whoever that was just described every VN out there (and some other game genres) :KEK:
Well true :WeSmart: It was just hilarious how he pretty much insulted every dev out there and claimed he could make a VN (yes, whole VN, not 1 episode but whole game) in 1 week, among other things.

m111m123

May 31, 2022
If you had at least read most of my Dev Logs properly, you wouldn't be saying this bullshit...
I did it and I have some questions that I don't understand. Quoting log 10: "I'd say 70% of my scenes can be rendered with 24GB. 30% need more than that. (Exceptions are updates like CH6 SG, which can't be rendered on 24GB)."
I'm wondering why you can't burn a big stage on 24GB? If the whole scene does not fit in the vram, then the map will have to load the vram several times, this will be slow, but possible even on an 8gb card.
Another quote: "Between each frame is a pause where the GPU loads all the textures & info into the memory... And while I created the Tabletop animations, this pause could take up to five minutes. (Before every single frame.) "
Why such a big delay? It turns out that you are downloading at a speed of 80 mb / s, like an old HDD that is 15 years old. I do not have the fastest m2 SSD (3gb / s), but even when fully loaded, the speed does not drop below 850 mb / s. Have you tested your SSD? Perhaps the problem is in it, it seemed that it would soon break.

m111m123

May 31, 2022
Can I also get into this dispute?
I'm very interested to know how to reduce rendering time by 6 times!
Can you give hints? :sneaky:
I look at different rendering methods and learn and experiment from them.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
But i have a big minus:When will Nia's story come ?:cry::cry:
feel free to leave all the others out in the cold,
but finally bring out the biggest,cutest,redheaded love angel:love::love:
Judging by the previews, visit to Nia is one of the events of the next update. I swear, if it turns out she's another lovable girl that you can't miss, with a heartbreaking background, I officially pledge the path of the Titan of Solitude. "Too many choices making me afraid." No girls at all, just glorious basketball!

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
I look at different rendering methods and learn and experiment from them.

Dude its Blender not Daz! How can I use any of these tips in a daz I don’t understand!

• Haha
Reactions: Penfold Mole

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Judging by the previews, visit to Nia is one of the events of the next update. I swear, if it turns out she's another lovable girl that you can't miss, with a heartbreaking background, I officially pledge the path of the Titan of Solitude. "Too many choices making me afraid." No girls at all, just glorious basketball!
If I wasn't sure by now, now I'm sure that Nia is a lovable girl... Of course with heartbreaking past. ;)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: yossa999

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
of course she's lovable. not sure about heartbreaking background, but that's something we can work on if she wants to

4.40 star(s) 500 Votes