m111m123

May 31, 2022
If you had at least read most of my Dev Logs properly, you wouldn't be saying this bullshit...
I did it and I have some questions that I don't understand. Quoting log 10: "I'd say 70% of my scenes can be rendered with 24GB. 30% need more than that. (Exceptions are updates like CH6 SG, which can't be rendered on 24GB)."
I'm wondering why you can't burn a big stage on 24GB? If the whole scene does not fit in the vram, then the map will have to load the vram several times, this will be slow, but possible even on an 8gb card.
Another quote: "Between each frame is a pause where the GPU loads all the textures & info into the memory... And while I created the Tabletop animations, this pause could take up to five minutes. (Before every single frame.) "
Why such a big delay? It turns out that you are downloading at a speed of 80 mb / s, like an old HDD that is 15 years old. I do not have the fastest m2 SSD (3gb / s), but even when fully loaded, the speed does not drop below 850 mb / s. Have you tested your SSD? Perhaps the problem is in it, it seemed that it would soon break.

m111m123

May 31, 2022
Can I also get into this dispute?
I'm very interested to know how to reduce rendering time by 6 times!
Can you give hints? :sneaky:
I look at different rendering methods and learn and experiment from them.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
But i have a big minus:When will Nia's story come ?:cry::cry:
feel free to leave all the others out in the cold,
but finally bring out the biggest,cutest,redheaded love angel:love::love:
Judging by the previews, visit to Nia is one of the events of the next update. I swear, if it turns out she's another lovable girl that you can't miss, with a heartbreaking background, I officially pledge the path of the Titan of Solitude. "Too many choices making me afraid." No girls at all, just glorious basketball!

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
I look at different rendering methods and learn and experiment from them.

Dude its Blender not Daz! How can I use any of these tips in a daz I don’t understand!

• Haha
Reactions: Penfold Mole

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Judging by the previews, visit to Nia is one of the events of the next update. I swear, if it turns out she's another lovable girl that you can't miss, with a heartbreaking background, I officially pledge the path of the Titan of Solitude. "Too many choices making me afraid." No girls at all, just glorious basketball!
If I wasn't sure by now, now I'm sure that Nia is a lovable girl... Of course with heartbreaking past. ;)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: yossa999

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
of course she's lovable. not sure about heartbreaking background, but that's something we can work on if she wants to

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Okay, everyone, enough about dumb rendering arguments that nobody cares about or understands.

Here is the real debate that should be going on: Who is the obvious and natural soulmate of Nika based solely on physical appearance:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I do not believe in coincidence when it comes to choosing a name. :p

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Okay, everyone, enough about dumb rendering arguments that nobody cares about or understands.

Here is the real debate that should be going on: Who is the obvious and natural soulmate of Nika based solely on physical appearance:

his sister :cool:

Oct 10, 2022
Same here even Nami too :)
Actually I thought about it and here's my top10(probably forgot a few)
  1. Cece from Leap of Faith
  2. Jaye from Chasing Sunset
  3. Amrit from STWA:Unbroken
  4. Bella from Summer's Gone
  5. Roxy from University of Problems
  6. Alex from Isabella: Dark Paths
  7. Astrid from Snowstorm
  8. Lucy from Hillside
  9. Cindy from Our Red String
  10. Luna from the DeLuca Family
I couldn't put Mia, Kindra, Shani, Erika, any character from Eternum, Aymee, Miru, Elena, Nikki etc. on the list but I believe this is it for me though I noticed I really put Bella in top5.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Not even top 5 in this game.

Victoria
Mila
Zarah
Nami
Damian the dwarf
The alien Sentinel
Marla
Coach Stahl
Bella
Truth, I never liked Bella all too well. Mostly because she has less personality than one of my dog's turds. But, I guess, it is not her personality the masses seem to like.

Reactions: c.mork

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Can you provide a scene that you rendered over 2 hours? I'll try to render at least 6x faster and then have a laugh.
No buddy, it doesn't work that way here. Create something of your own and post your works in the appropriate threads. So you will create a reputation for yourself and maybe people will trust your opinion. So far, there is zero content from you - you are just a new user who came to quarrel with people.
Will I send my work, used assets and .duf files to unknown dude? I spent a lot of time and inspiration thinking about the scenes, looking for the necessary assets, putting it all together, not for you to just copy it and press the "render" button ... For the possibility that you can make a fake copy of mine that looks worse and also declare it as your work, hurting my busin ...ahem...reputation. :ROFLMAO:

So my answer is no, I won't send you anything. And apparently, there is nothing to talk about anymore. Bye.

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes