rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Mrs. Harrison is a good choice. :D

But what do you think about Cindy?
Those are Ocean's girls (woman), there is no bad choice. Less good,yes, but not tottaly wrong. Cannot remember Cindy now. It's waiting time for v5.0. It's long time since I play it.

Reactions: Old Man Al

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Mrs. Harrison is a good choice. :D

But what do you think about Cindy?
:love: Damn reaction limit.
Cindy the professor and gamer? I think it's even better than Glitter :) Now that I think about it, I'm not sure if she has a sex dungeon with all kinds of stapons and whatnot. Brrr, definitely not mine cup of tea. Officialy, there is a replacement on my team, instead of Cunt Glitter, Cindy is playing!

Reactions: rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
:love: Damn reaction limit.
Cindy the professor and gamer? I think it's even better than Glitter :) Now that I think about it, I'm not sure if she has a sex dungeon with all kinds of stapons and whatnot. Brrr, definitely not mine cup of tea. Officialy, there is a replacement on my team, instead of Cunt Glitter, Cindy is playing!
I hate those limits. But, yes, now I remember Cindy. Good choice.

Reactions: yossa999

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I have a feeling she's in her thirties... If I remember her conversation with the other trainer, they try to compete with other trainers for years. plus of course how old she was when she come from her university. (I'm not sure how long you have to study for coach position.)
The gym where I trained had a girl trainer in her early 20s, so I don't think many years. I don't remember exactly where she is in the game, because I've been playing for a really long time ago and didn't do many runs like in some other games. But even if she is about 30 or a little more, I don’t mind a bit. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
The gym where I trained had a girl trainer in her early 20s, so I don't think many years. I don't remember exactly where she is in the game, because I've been playing for a really long time ago and didn't do many runs like in some other games. But even if she is about 30 or a little more, I don’t mind a bit. ;)
I see your point, we agree that she's hot... And that's most important thing... Few years more or less... :LOL:

4.30 star(s) 504 Votes