Kassandara

Aug 24, 2022
I was thinking that this is a very good situation. Soon Nika will get into the first team, he will be able to sign a contract and he will have his own money. Nami wants to go to the college dorm. Najiko will move in with Nick. It turns out that Nika can start living together with Bella in the old apartment. It will be a unique experience for them.
It's a sweet thought but I doubt Bella would move there to live amongst the peasants :KEK:

massagecook01

Oct 6, 2022
what a nice and wonderful thought if nami, mila, vic and the mc all live together in a apartment that has been mentioned it's a dream come true to most guys to live with such beautiful women especially if they are all crazy about you just let your imagination run wild with the thought. :love:

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
what a nice and wonderful thought if nami, mila, vic and the mc all live together in a apartment that has been mentioned it's a dream come true to most guys to live with such beautiful women especially if they are all crazy about you just let your imagination run wild with the thought. :love:
Mhhhh,still, the company of Vanessa, Zara and Nami in the jacuzzi will be more preferable than Vic, Mila and Nami in the hostel:devilish:

massagecook01

Oct 6, 2022
Mhhhh,still, the company of Vanessa, Zara and Nami in the jacuzzi will be more preferable than Vic, Mila and Nami in the hostel:devilish:
idk zara and vanessa and nami have great booties but vic and mila have great tits kinda have to go with whatever you find preferable are you a boob guy or butt guy i myself are both but can't always have both. :cool:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: chamillionaire

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
idk zara and vanessa and nami have great booties but vic and mila have great tits kinda have to go with whatever you find preferable are you a boob guy or butt guy i myself are both but can't always have both. :cool:
I said about dialogs,etc.They are more mature and interesting.Especially the narcissistic Vanessa.

massagecook01

Oct 6, 2022
I said about dialogs,etc.They are more mature and interesting.Especially the narcissistic Vanessa.
yeah vanessa is really something are far as personailty she seems to be the kind of person you can't fool and would have to be on your toes and be able to keep up with her as far as intellect and would have to have a wide range of knowledge in many different areas to keep her interested.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
I was thinking that this is a very good situation. Soon Nika will get into the first team, he will be able to sign a contract and he will have his own money. Nami wants to go to the college dorm. Najiko will move in with Nick. It turns out that Nika can start living together with Bella in the old apartment. It will be a unique experience for them.
Not on my watch... Nojiko stays or go with me. And Nick can continue solo or borrow Zaras boyfriend... I'm sure he will not say anything... :ROFLMAO:

joodan

Aug 21, 2023
Hey, is it worth to start playing the game now? I see there are 20 ish planned chapters and so far since 2019 only 4(?) have been released. Is the game still being worked on?

Reactions: rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Hey, is it worth to start playing the game now? I see there are 20 ish planned chapters and so far since 2019 only 4(?) have been released. Is the game still being worked on?
There were a complete graphic rework for versions before. With next update this rework will be complete. Developer make two games simultaneously (to prevent burnout).
There is no simple answer to your question and I will give your a recomendation; play it, game is really good, Really good story with beautiful girls/woman and stunning animations.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Who knows, it's my favorite AVN, but you might not like it at all. But if you decide to give it a spin, I would recommend waiting for the release of Chapter 5 (estimated release date is the end of September), this will be a completed first season. As for the 20 (more than 30 actually) chapters... Would you watch the first season of "The Walking Dead" series knowing that there are ten more seasons (a season per year) to come, or would you wait until they finished it?

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Yes,now you really have to start the game !! :p :p

The creator,Ocean,has finally come out of his depressed blonde period,
and has finally seen the light in the darkness,
when he saw one of the most fiery,most beautiful,sweetest red-haired love angels appear in his dreams.

he drowned in mad admiration in her twinkling,enchanting eyes.
her cute,captivating appearance made him fall back with love and lust.
Then he knew:I'm starting all over again,
rework everything,scrapping most of the useless characters from the game.

And all this in sign of her,the greatest,
all-powerful,red-haired goddess of love,lust and fiery cuteness.

Now the story and game really begins,
"Summer's gone"is done,"Nia's wonderful story"has begun.:love::love:
Nia_1.png

m111m123

May 31, 2022
I could certainly be wrong since none of us can predict the future, but Ocean seems to be an intelligent person and knows people are frustrated with the release speed - I think he's frustrated with it as well and knows that the render speed is the bottleneck. If he can get to where his rendering rig stops being a constant bottleneck, release speed should increase considerably so I am hopeful it will not take nearly so long.
Here the whole problem is in time and the attitude of developers to their games. For example: let's take 3 different developers of big games, these developers will be DrPinkCake, Nlt and Ocean.
1.DrPinkCake said that he would make a great game and throw all his strength into it and asked for trust. He really works hard on the game that trust is easy to lose, so he, like Ocean, rolls out a big update about once every 6-8 months, only 1 of his updates is 3 times more than Ocean.
2. Nlt also promised to try and said about the same as DrPinkCake. Only there is 1 difference instead of large updates, Nlt very often makes small ones.
3. Here I can't say anything about the promises because I don't know if they would or not, I don't even know who SG started making Ocean or Regium. In general, Ocean makes 2 games (SG and Wiab) instead of focusing on one. It is very rare that you get a chance to make a popular game, but Ocean does not take advantage of this chance on purpose. This is the first and biggest disadvantage, according to most players. They just don't see Ocean's interest in finishing the 32 year old SG. The second disadvantage is the loss of trust. He started to lose it when he was developing Wiab. Ocean abandoned the development of Wiab and began to develop it again, so before you Wiab version 2.0 ... Therefore, people do not know what to expect whether SG will be developed or again the developer will rework the game, no one knows. And the last minus is created by Ocean himself, he writes strange things in his logs that cause a lot of toxic controversy. I think that of these 3 developers, Ocean has the best game (SG), but because of the minuses, I also don’t understand what to expect from it.

ps Rendering is not a bottleneck, I will not explain anything to you so as not to cause a bunch of toxic disputes. I’ll give you only advice so that you yourself understand everything, look at what Ocean’s video cards are and then compare on the Internet with what speed people render on them.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Yes,now you really have to start the game !! :p :p

The creator,Ocean,has finally come out of his depressed blonde period,
and has finally seen the light in the darkness,
when he saw one of the most fiery,most beautiful,sweetest red-haired love angels appear in his dreams.

he drowned in mad admiration in her twinkling,enchanting eyes.
her cute,captivating appearance made him fall back with love and lust.
Then he knew:I'm starting all over again,
rework everything,scrapping most of the useless characters from the game.

And all this in sign of her,the greatest,
all-powerful,red-haired goddess of love,lust and fiery cuteness.

Now the story and game really begins,
"Summer's gone"is done,"Nia's wonderful story"has begun.:love::love:
View attachment 2867700
Ahhhh. that's a sight for my sore eyes. Not my most favorite girl, but text is highlight. No trace of "who have the largest rendering machine, what's minimum fps for a video, how fast can you render...")
I'm in for talk of everything but those things what were written in past 3-4 pages... :ROFLMAO:

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
I recommend you wait for the full version 5.0, if you start now you will probably need to restart the game again because Ocean will change 4.5 with the rework and your saves may not work. Besides ,Chapter 2 if i remember good is not finished (rework), so you will see a very notable change in graphics during this chapter.

m111m123

May 31, 2022
A better question is what a realistic chapter cycle would be post hardware upgrade. Would it be possible to pump out 1600-2k high quality renders in 6 months? 4? 3?
Quoting Ocean: "So I set up 1610 still renders alone for SG in around 53 SG days."
You don't need powerful video cards to create scenes, so the speed will not change, but for the rendering itself, powerful video cards are needed. Ocean has 2x3090 and he wants to buy 4x4090. If we compare 2x3090, they are approximately equal to 1x4090, so the rendering speed should increase by 4 times.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I recommend you wait for the full version 5.0, if you start now you will probably need to restart the game again because Ocean will change 4.5 with the rework and your saves may not work. Besides ,Chapter 2 if i remember good is not finished (rework), so you will see a very notable change in graphics during this chapter.
I would say play it! It is a fantastic game and a great story with wonderful characters. Regardless of what happens with the game in the future, it is worth playing. Unless you have something against cliffhanger endings and waiting for updates.

Reactions: PaxHadrian17

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Hmm, I don't recall Ocean saying anything about reworking 4.5.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
In the chapter 4.5 there is still a big chunk of the old chapter 2 from the old version that hasn't been reworked. That's the part that will change in chapter 5.
Ok so it's the rework of Chapter 2 that everybody knows about, not a rework of Chapter 4.5 that nobody has ever heard of. Got it.

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes