PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
i'm probally wrong, but, i think the plans are reworking everything, then, continue
Ocean has completed rework on:

CH 1 (all but a very early scene which is being redone)

2/3 of CH 2

+ revisions to CH 3 & 3.5, including the removal of some music that could not continue to be used due to licensing issues.

Remaining rework: 1/3 of CH 2 + 1 scene - CH 1 mentioned above + any continuity and music issues that Ocean needs to resolve.

Rework is complete by the release of CH 5 final - which closes Season 1 of Summers Gone.

Cheers! :coffee:

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
We need more redheads. :love:
screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png
Normally, I think that developers focus way too much on redheads. Just looking at the images you posted, it is obvious that Ocean has a thing for redheads, or he knows that his followers do! :ROFLMAO:

I have the model that is used for Nami (Sinisa HD). She is one of the very best models in Daz. I am pretty sure the actual person it was modeled on and the skin texture and color are from an actual redhead or red-inclined. And Ocean does her model justice in every render. Fricken gorgeous!

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
You lost me when you implied that Oceans was a(and I hate this word)... "milker". Truthfully, you lost me way before that, but I tried to make it through your post to see if there was anything worth responding to. Nope. The second it became clear that you were upset that users didn't see through the "bullshit," I couldn't take you seriously, lol. Like huh?? "Bullshit"? What "bullshit"? Look, it's totally fine if you think it impossible for Oceans to complete these games in your lifetime but keep that "milking" nonsense somewhere else. It couldn't be further from the truth, and it's needlessly sewing discordღ

P.S: Btw, if you're going to reply to me, I want you to list your actual points of criticism. Like, make a bullet point or something because this post was outright painful to read. Most of it seems like you're upset that in the thread of Summer's Gone, most posts are made by people who like Summer's Gone(surprise surprise)ღ
Fortuna ღ - lets get back to the Good stuff, like:

Who is your favorite college age LI and who is your favorite MILF?

I know, I know, some would accuse me of fishing for more mentions of Bella and Amber, but we'll still be friends if you don't give the right answer ... ;)

It's late August and I hope life is smiling on you!

In the U.S., - college football is just around the corner, so life is looking Very good indeed (sadly, for some of us, this is the Only time our favorite team will be undefeated...)

Cheers!! :coffee:

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
and even though it has only 2 chapters but only a few other AVNs managed to grip me with its premise like it has, and after chapter 2 ended and coming to the conclusion that Leia is the "make it or break it" for me and every once in awhile i have these scenarios in my head for her that imho will make a love story for the ages, and i contemplate weather to join the cult and enter the dystopian reality with the rest of you and write my fan fiction for her or not then suddenly reality hits me hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Could you please be more accurate about Leia situation?What do you mean about make it or break it?

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Normally, I think that developers focus way too much on redheads. Just looking at the images you posted, it is obvious that Ocean has a thing for redheads, or he knows that his followers do! :ROFLMAO:

I have the model that is used for Nami (Sinisa HD). She is one of the very best models in Daz. I am pretty sure the actual person it was modeled on and the skin texture and color are from an actual redhead or red-inclined. And Ocean does her model justice in every render. Fricken gorgeous!
Bella, Amber, Claire, Nadia, Mila, Maja, Kate and especially Sasha look at you with disapproval :KEK:

Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
Could you please be more accurate about Leia situation?What do you mean about make it or break it?
nothing serious, relax, there's no situation with her, i was just referring to the fact that in Ocean's other AVN WIAB and for me personally the way Ocean write her character in the upcoming chapters will determine weather the AVN is for me or not, do i enjoy it or not, because so far out of all the characters that got introduced she's the only one i gave shit about and to a lesser degree Helen, Monica, Zoey, Katarina, Scarlet as for the rest i don't care or can't wait to offload like Miru if possible.
Leia is my #1 ---------> well written character = great AVN ---------> she'll "make or break" the AVN for me

Fortuna ღ

May 13, 2020
Just a simple and polite question,Fortuna ღ
Why do you keep responding to trolls ? :unsure::unsure:

Ignore them,start about something completely different,
but don't feed them,otherwise they will keep coming back !!

edit:This is what i mean,
now the troll answers,and the game starts all over again !!
A part of me wanted to believe that he was aiming for genuine discourse... not every person with a dumb post is trying to be a troll. I also wanted to make this thread less of an echo chamber by speaking with someone of differing views, but their reply... lol, I kind of regret acknowledging their post. He's ignored now. As for why I always reply to trolls? I honestly try not to unless I'm tagged or I come across a post that's particularly stupid(going to ignore these moving forward). The last few times that I replied to trolls, I was either tagged, or I found a post particularly stupidღ
His points were clear. You don't have to read everything to get the points.
His grammar made it hard to follow. Did we read the same post? It's been ages since I used this excuse, but English isn't my first language. His whole post was hard to follow, but I got the general gist of it.
He just basically gave some dev names who are very good at finishing the game within a reasonable time and they deserve the money and there are some who don't deserve the money but still getting it.
He also said that the devs who don't deserve the money get called out for it in their AVN threads, but he doesn't see it here(therefore implying that Oceans belongs on the list of devs who don't deserve all of their support). He also implied that Oceans was a "milker" when he expressed awe and frustration that people didn't continuously call Oceans out for problems(bullshit, in his words) he's addressed a million times. He did it again when he called SG a cash cow and exclaimed to everyone that there was no chance of these projects being finished. Looking back... I really shouldn't have repliedღ
BTW, I don't agree with him that they are scamming, they just have dumb supporters on Patron who are satisfied with less.
I agree with his one idea very much that the Patron support system is stupid, in a way, they have all the rules for fetishes and incest but do not have rules for customer right and dev's misleading promises.
Luv, none of this relates to Oceanlab. The main themes of that post related to Oceans being an implied milker and it being weird that users in his thread didn't attack him for it. The whole post was so bizarre that I'm unsure why I repliedღ
tenor.gif
I'm doneღ

Sep 3, 2020
You lost me when you implied that Oceans was a(and I hate this word)... "milker". Truthfully, you lost me way before that, but I tried to make it through your post to see if there was anything worth responding to. Nope. The second it became clear that you were upset that users didn't see through the "bullshit," I couldn't take you seriously, lol. Like huh?? "Bullshit"? What "bullshit"? Look, it's totally fine if you think it impossible for Oceans to complete these games in your lifetime but keep that "milking" nonsense somewhere else. It couldn't be further from the truth, and it's needlessly sewing discordღ

P.S: Btw, if you're going to reply to me, I want you to list your actual points of criticism. Like, make a bullet point or something because this post was outright painful to read. Most of it seems like you're upset that in the thread of Summer's Gone, most posts are made by people who like Summer's Gone(surprise surprise)ღ
damn Fortuna slay Queen slay
Fortuna with an RKO out of nowhere
View attachment rko-wwe.mp4

oh my God she killed him she killed him:eek:

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
I'll make one last attempt to find Summer before the new chapter comes out. On the first day of college, when Nika meets Trey and read the basketball poster,we can see a girl with short brown hair.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And then we perhaps could see at library.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sep 23, 2021
A part of me wanted to believe that he was aiming for genuine discourse... not every person with a dumb post is trying to be a troll. I also wanted to make this thread less of an echo chamber by speaking with someone of differing views, but their reply... lol, I kind of regret acknowledging their post. He's ignored now. As for why I always reply to trolls? I honestly try not to unless I'm tagged or I come across a post that's particularly stupid(going to ignore these moving forward). The last few times that I replied to trolls, I was either tagged, or I found a post particularly stupidღ

His grammar made it hard to follow. Did we read the same post? It's been ages since I used this excuse, but English isn't my first language. His whole post was hard to follow, but I got the general gist of it.

He also said that the devs who don't deserve the money get called out for it in their AVN threads, but he doesn't see it here(therefore implying that Oceans belongs on the list of devs who don't deserve all of their support). He also implied that Oceans was a "milker" when he expressed awe and frustration that people didn't continuously call Oceans out for problems(bullshit, in his words) he's addressed a million times. He did it again when he called SG a cash cow and exclaimed to everyone that there was no chance of these projects being finished. Looking back... I really shouldn't have repliedღ

Luv, none of this relates to Oceanlab. The main themes of that post related to Oceans being an implied milker and it being weird that users in his thread didn't attack him for it. The whole post was so bizarre that I'm unsure why I repliedღ

View attachment 2870009
I'm doneღ
screenshot0001.png

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes