Sep 23, 2021
Last edited:

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I think the new version simply makes the house darker to give realism to the robbery. In the old version everything is very well lit and it was unlikely not to be discovered.
Changing the subject, if you shot the teacher there were some variables (e.g. + points with Bella), I wonder how they will be replaced... :Kappa:.

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
I hope he resists the temptation to make Nami ungodly beautiful which it looks like he is doing. She is very pretty but she has a girl next door charm that is in good contrast to Bella who is model beautiful. New renders seem to make nami look like a super model which takes away froim her uniqueness.

Reactions: stardust1994

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
1692829302655.jpeg

1692829310270.jpeg

Sorry, my English is weak

See this dialogue
These dialogues can only be seen in Summers, not anywhere else

This MC is ten levels higher than other MCs
When you look at his (MC) face, at the same time you see deep sadness because of a deep heartbreak, you see deep strength because of a strong character.
The combination of these two is called art
At the same time that MC carries a great sadness, it never diminishes in the events in the game, and this is clearly evident in his face.
He never gives up, he is always moving forward, while he is lacking at every moment

The character of this MC is so strong that I fell in love with him as an alpha bull man, that's why girls in the game are attracted to him badly, this is called strong logic, not unreasonable and weak relationships.

Oh, I can talk and write about this game for thousands of hours, but in the words of the poet:
The pain of a heartburn, heartburn knows and that's it
In the ruins, only an ominous owl called and that's it

I wish 99% of people would see the real pleasure, then the money of Summertime Saga and Milf City would come for this.

GeladoFeitan

May 18, 2017
View attachment 2873929

View attachment 2873930

See this dialogue

When you look at his (MC) face, at the same time you see deep sadness because of a deep heartbreak, you see deep strength because of a strong character.
At the same time that MC carries a great sadness, it never diminishes in the events in the game, and this is clearly evident in his face.
He never gives up, he is always moving forward, while he is lacking at every moment

The character of this MC is so strong that I fell in love with him as an alpha bull man, that's why girls in the game are attracted to him badly, this is called strong logic, not unreasonable and weak relationships.

Oh, I can talk and write about this game for thousands of hours, but in the words of the poet:

I wish 99% of people would see the real pleasure, then the money of Summertime Saga and Milf City would come for this.
i agree with u 100%

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
See this dialogue

When you look at his (MC) face, you see deep sadness because of a deep heartbreak - At the same time that MC carries a great sadness, it never diminishes in the events in the game, and this is clearly evident in his face.

He never gives up, he is always moving forward

What dialogue? "because you like me" ? that's the only piece of dialogue I see and yes, you can see it in other games as well, you haven't played them all, have you?

You would have to know each and every other MC in every other game to say that. It's more of an assumption on your part. You can just say "this MC is way better than other MC's I've played as so far"

That's just a face on a 3D model with a depressed expression. If you don't change/edit it, it's easy to say he is just sad etc all the time.

Well, the Dev's selectable choices keep him going. If he had a "suicide, stay away from people, hate everyone etc" type of choice, the game would end pretty quickly. I just hope the "lightened Dark path" will give me what I want.

The girls are attracted to him because it's an AVN game and the Dev made it so. I don't even think you can push/avoid anyone, which sucks, for me.

• Red Heart
Reactions: sdawg1234

tbill2000

Mar 15, 2019
View attachment 2873929

View attachment 2873930

See this dialogue

yes, i understand that feeling. i still remember the first time i played summers and the impact it left on me.

I went through a similar situation a while ago, my girlfriend passed away from cancer and my world fell apart.
I didn't leave my room for more than 5 years. i kept watching the time go by and my friends making their lives happy.

Yep, it hits hard.

ab241.jpg

It's amazing how a person can capture those feelings in simple renders, animations and music.
Those anxiety attacks, those doubts of the future about whether you will return to that happiness or just continue to live empty.

ae1120.jpg
I loved the music he chose for the scenes of the game, the feeling and the nostalgia it generates is fascinating.

I love the game 10/10 :coffee:

Sorry, my English is weak too.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
What dialogue? "because you like me" ? that's the only piece of dialogue I see and yes, you can see it in other games as well, you haven't played them all, have you?

You would have to know each and every other MC in every other game to say that. It's more of an assumption on your part. You can just say "this MC is way better than other MC's I've played as so far"

That's just a face on a 3D model with a depressed expression. If you don't change/edit it, it's easy to say he is just sad etc all the time.

Well, the Dev's selectable choices keep him going. If he had a "suicide, stay away from people, hate everyone etc" type of choice, the game would end pretty quickly. I just hope the "lightened Dark path" will give me what I want.

The girls are attracted to him because it's an AVN game and the Dev made it so. I don't even think you can push/avoid anyone, which sucks, for me.
I could be wrong but I think they're referring to the dialogue in the context of the scenes those stills are part of, not the specific frames posted.

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes