Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
1692829302655.jpeg

1692829310270.jpeg

Sorry, my English is weak

See this dialogue
These dialogues can only be seen in Summers, not anywhere else

This MC is ten levels higher than other MCs
When you look at his (MC) face, at the same time you see deep sadness because of a deep heartbreak, you see deep strength because of a strong character.
The combination of these two is called art
At the same time that MC carries a great sadness, it never diminishes in the events in the game, and this is clearly evident in his face.
He never gives up, he is always moving forward, while he is lacking at every moment

The character of this MC is so strong that I fell in love with him as an alpha bull man, that's why girls in the game are attracted to him badly, this is called strong logic, not unreasonable and weak relationships.

Oh, I can talk and write about this game for thousands of hours, but in the words of the poet:
The pain of a heartburn, heartburn knows and that's it
In the ruins, only an ominous owl called and that's it

I wish 99% of people would see the real pleasure, then the money of Summertime Saga and Milf City would come for this.

GeladoFeitan

May 18, 2017
View attachment 2873929

View attachment 2873930

See this dialogue

When you look at his (MC) face, at the same time you see deep sadness because of a deep heartbreak, you see deep strength because of a strong character.
At the same time that MC carries a great sadness, it never diminishes in the events in the game, and this is clearly evident in his face.
He never gives up, he is always moving forward, while he is lacking at every moment

The character of this MC is so strong that I fell in love with him as an alpha bull man, that's why girls in the game are attracted to him badly, this is called strong logic, not unreasonable and weak relationships.

Oh, I can talk and write about this game for thousands of hours, but in the words of the poet:

I wish 99% of people would see the real pleasure, then the money of Summertime Saga and Milf City would come for this.
i agree with u 100%

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
See this dialogue

When you look at his (MC) face, you see deep sadness because of a deep heartbreak - At the same time that MC carries a great sadness, it never diminishes in the events in the game, and this is clearly evident in his face.

He never gives up, he is always moving forward

What dialogue? "because you like me" ? that's the only piece of dialogue I see and yes, you can see it in other games as well, you haven't played them all, have you?

You would have to know each and every other MC in every other game to say that. It's more of an assumption on your part. You can just say "this MC is way better than other MC's I've played as so far"

That's just a face on a 3D model with a depressed expression. If you don't change/edit it, it's easy to say he is just sad etc all the time.

Well, the Dev's selectable choices keep him going. If he had a "suicide, stay away from people, hate everyone etc" type of choice, the game would end pretty quickly. I just hope the "lightened Dark path" will give me what I want.

The girls are attracted to him because it's an AVN game and the Dev made it so. I don't even think you can push/avoid anyone, which sucks, for me.

• Red Heart
Reactions: sdawg1234

tbill2000

Mar 15, 2019
View attachment 2873929

View attachment 2873930

See this dialogue

yes, i understand that feeling. i still remember the first time i played summers and the impact it left on me.

I went through a similar situation a while ago, my girlfriend passed away from cancer and my world fell apart.
I didn't leave my room for more than 5 years. i kept watching the time go by and my friends making their lives happy.

Yep, it hits hard.

ab241.jpg

It's amazing how a person can capture those feelings in simple renders, animations and music.
Those anxiety attacks, those doubts of the future about whether you will return to that happiness or just continue to live empty.

ae1120.jpg
I loved the music he chose for the scenes of the game, the feeling and the nostalgia it generates is fascinating.

I love the game 10/10 :coffee:

Sorry, my English is weak too.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
What dialogue? "because you like me" ? that's the only piece of dialogue I see and yes, you can see it in other games as well, you haven't played them all, have you?

You would have to know each and every other MC in every other game to say that. It's more of an assumption on your part. You can just say "this MC is way better than other MC's I've played as so far"

That's just a face on a 3D model with a depressed expression. If you don't change/edit it, it's easy to say he is just sad etc all the time.

Well, the Dev's selectable choices keep him going. If he had a "suicide, stay away from people, hate everyone etc" type of choice, the game would end pretty quickly. I just hope the "lightened Dark path" will give me what I want.

The girls are attracted to him because it's an AVN game and the Dev made it so. I don't even think you can push/avoid anyone, which sucks, for me.
I could be wrong but I think they're referring to the dialogue in the context of the scenes those stills are part of, not the specific frames posted.

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021

I didn't say clearly what I meant by that dialogue because I believed that someone who played this game would understand what I meant.

What I mean by that dialogue is to show MC's character, From the beginning of the game to the end of the update, he kept impressing me with his words and actions. Someone who has a lot of self-confidence and self-esteem after a big heartbreak, but at the same time, he is not arrogant. In hundreds of other places, MC's character impressed me.

In 99.99% of games, dialogues are repetitive and predictable, but in summers gone, it is not like that at all. :)

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
yes, i understand that feeling. i still remember the first time i played summers and the impact it left on me.

I went through a similar situation a while ago, my girlfriend passed away from cancer and my world fell apart.
I didn't leave my room for more than 5 years. i kept watching the time go by and my friends making their lives happy.

Yep, it hits hard.

View attachment 2874186

It's amazing how a person can capture those feelings in simple renders, animations and music.
Those anxiety attacks, those doubts of the future about whether you will return to that happiness or just continue to live empty.

View attachment 2874200
I loved the music he chose for the scenes of the game, the feeling and the nostalgia it generates is fascinating.

I love the game 10/10 :coffee:

Sorry, my English is weak too.
Oh sorry mate you had to go through this
And I'm glad you were able to keep your spirits up and get up again
Be sure that nature rewards people who are spiritually strong
Yes, exactly, if we pay attention to the renderings, there are two dialogues in Summer's Gun game, one is written and the other is expressed with the person's physiology.
This is due to the very powerful physiology of Summers Gone

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
I can't really tell if you are serious or joking. Any girl in any AVN game is attracted to the MC of that game because the dev of that game made it that way. It would be interesting to see an AVN without a script where the characters act on their own and decide for themselves what to do. Hey lazy devs, it's time to give these girls AI and set them free! :)

At least in Ocean's story, the author had the decency to clearly show the reasons for the female characters' interest in MC. I didn't notice the girls trying to get into the MC's pants out of the blue. Well, it may seem that this is going that way between the MC and Nami, but they had a common past, she was in love with him long ago and this is part of the story. If the MC is strict enough with her, nothing happens.

Another character who is initially attracted to the MC is Vic. And here also I do not see anything far-fetched. Sometimes you like a stranger, and you can even synchronize your steps for a while, walking in the same direction to watch her from afar (or him in Vic's case). The traumatic event they experienced later created a connection between them (or made them feel like they had one). And this, in turn, became the reason for the involvement of the MC in the fate of Vic. But I think that there is something more, perhaps some events in the past due to which they are connected and we will find out about this in the future. Vic is clearly a very important character to the plot, and even if the MC doesn't see her as LI, she will always be around somewhere. This girl is too clingy :)

But the rest are just friendly or curious about the MC, they are not attracted to him from the very beginning, and the MC's actions are what attracts them to him or repels them from him. Yep, for the sake of the project, you are forced to stick with Bella for a while, but no one is forcing you to break into Holgerson's house with her. You don't have to tell her that you're not so different if you don't feel that way. No one is forcing you to wave your wormy in front of her face in the changing room. These are all player decisions.

Moreover, the interest of some girls causes rumors and fuels the interest of other girls. Sasha and Robin will invite you to train with them if you are with Bella. At first, Zara gets angry at the MC because of the basketball, and later she is curious about the MC because of Noji and Nick. Mila admits that it was the MC's asexual behavior that piqued her curiosity. The MC should look at the girl's cleavage more oftern :)

So, none of the girls are initially attracted to the MC, except for Nami and Vic. But later, when the relationship is built enough, it's up to the MC if he wants to go further with a certain girl or not. The game gives that choice with every LI.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
I didn't say clearly what I meant by that dialogue because I believed that someone who played this game would understand what I meant.

What I mean by that dialogue is to show MC's character, From the beginning of the game to the end of the update, he kept impressing me with his words and actions. Someone who has a lot of self-confidence and self-esteem after a big heartbreak, but at the same time, he is not arrogant. In hundreds of other places, MC's character impressed me.

In 99.99% of games, dialogues are repetitive and predictable, but in summers gone, it is not like that at all. :)
Ya I like how the MC mostly just minds his own business. He's direct and will be a jerk when appropriate. Reminds me a lot of myself which is probably a reason I like this VN as much as I do (not to mention Amber, holy shit :love: ).

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Hey guys, I'm just thinking about the next update, if I'm not wrong in September we will have the 5.0 beta, which will finish the reworks but not chapter 5 with new content, and later we will have the full 5.0. With chapter 5 and the new content, right? I'm asking because I don't want to play the 5.0 beta version and then go back to playing 5.0 full from the beginning

Kassandara

Aug 24, 2022
Hey guys, I'm just thinking about the next update, if I'm not wrong in September we will have the 5.0 beta, which will finish the reworks but not chapter 5 with new content, and later we will have the full 5.0. With chapter 5 and the new content, right? I'm asking because I don't want to play the 5.0 beta version and then go back to playing 5.0 full from the beginning
It's the other way around. First we get chapter 5 content in beta and then we will get chapter 5 full which includes the rework, and we'll probably get the Steam release at the same time.

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes