Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
I'll make one last attempt to find Summer before the new chapter comes out. On the first day of college, when Nika meets Trey and read the basketball poster,we can see a girl with short brown hair.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And then we perhaps could see at library.
Man, just read the title of the VN and give it up already.

Summer's clearly...

Last edited:

Fortuna ღ

May 13, 2020
Fortuna ღ - lets get back to the Good stuff, like:

Who is your favorite college age LI and who is your favorite MILF?

I know, I know, some would accuse me of fishing for more mentions of Bella and Amber, but we'll still be friends if you don't give the right answer ... ;)
My favourite college-aged LI is none other than Bella. The reason why is a bit shallow... it's because she's the only character in all AVNs that actually looks like me(so I'll always be biased). Not only that, but our personalities are similar, too(at least on a surface level). It's so much of a coincidence, actually, that I was weirded out by it when I first came here. No other game before or since got my facial features right aside from Chapters 3-4.5, Bella. Facial features, body proportions, etc... I was really weirded out when I first came here. Like the only glaring difference is in our eyes and eyebrows. Aside from all of this shallow stuff that I am totally shameless about, she's also the most interesting LI, in my opinion.

Favourite Milf? For the record, I'm not into women(for the most part :KEK:). But if I were... it'd be a tossup between Miss Harrison and Miss Mueler(I hope I got her name right, but the math professor with the bob-haircut). This is just based on attraction... personally; I don't think we've seen enough of them for me to really find any that interesting... at least, aside from Amberღ
It's late August and I hope life is smiling on you!

In the U.S., - college football is just around the corner, so life is looking Very good indeed (sadly, for some of us, this is the Only time our favorite team will be undefeated...)

Cheers!! :coffee:
Thank you! I hope life is treating all of you well, too(even you trolls out there)ღ

In my neck of the woods, we're(more my husband) preparing to see a boxing event in about a month. I'll never get men's fascination with boxing... I'm more of an MMA kind of girl. Oh, that reminds me. The sports tournament in SG apparently also has a boxing portion... I'm interested in seeing how Bella will do(I mainly want to see her beat someone up). There's also Melanie Ceril(I mainly want to see her get beaten up) and other girls we haven't even been introduced to (team 1). I personally can't imagine doing any of those things, though... the before and after pictures are always crazyღ

Last edited:

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
My favourite college-aged LI is none other than Bella. The reason why is a bit shallow... it's because she's the only character in all AVNs that actually looks like me. Not only that, but our personalities are similar, too(at least on a surface level). It's so much of a coincidence, actually, that I was weirded out by it when I first came here. No other game before or since got my facial features right aside from Chapters 3-4.5, Bella. Facial features, body proportions, etc... I was really weirded out when I first came here. Like the only glaring difference is in our eyes and eyebrows. Aside from all of this shallow stuff that I am totally shameless about, she's also the most interesting LI, in my opinion.

Favourite Milf? For the record, I'm not into women(for the most part :KEK:). But if I were... it'd be a tossup between Miss Harrison and Miss Mueler(I hope I got her name right, but the math professor with the bob-haircut). This is just based on attraction... personally; I don't think we've seen enough of them for me to really find any that interesting... at least, aside from Amberღ

Thank you! I hope life is treating all of you well too(even you trolls out there)ღ

In my neck of the woods, we're(more my husband) preparing for a boxing event about a month from now. I'll never get men's fascination with boxing... I'm more of an MMA kind of girl. Oh, that reminds me. The sports tournament in SG apparently has a boxing portion... I'm really interested in seeing how Bella's going to do. There's also Melanie Ceril(hope I'm getting her name right) and other girls we haven't even been introduced to yet(team 1). I personally can't imagine doing any of those things for sport... the before and after pictures are always crazyღ
I can feel the connection with Bella too, my GF has similar traits. But her hair cannot be the same for more then a few weeks. Razor sharp tongue too... Few people are "scared" of her, funny to see how she communicate with people...
Amber is for me a woman with naughty past. Love her...
Nojiko is like my aunt was... A good person...
I's easy to say that few characters are similar to my friends, ex. GF and so on...

Kassandara

Aug 24, 2022
Like the only glaring difference is in our eyes and eyebrows
And I was just about to make another eyebrow joke

But now I want to answer the LI stuff too.. So those who know me know that I like them redheads, maybe too much (as if you could like them too much). But there is just something about Sasha that struck me from the start and she has been my favourite ever since. I also like Mila but I doubt I have to explain myself :BootyTime:

And then the older ladies, Nojiko is definitely my favorite and then comes Molly, for those who don't even remember who she is:
screenshot0035.png
We know for a fact that Nojiko isn't a LI and I doubt we get anything with Molly either but they are both lovely ladies anyways.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
My favourite college-aged LI is none other than Bella. The reason why is a bit shallow... it's because she's the only character in all AVNs that actually looks like me(so I'll always be biased). Not only that, but our personalities are similar, too(at least on a surface level). It's so much of a coincidence, actually, that I was weirded out by it when I first came here. No other game before or since got my facial features right aside from Chapters 3-4.5, Bella. Facial features, body proportions, etc... I was really weirded out when I first came here. Like the only glaring difference is in our eyes and eyebrows. Aside from all of this shallow stuff that I am totally shameless about, she's also the most interesting LI, in my opinion.
You have an even better reason to like Bella than I do and you get to celebrate her with your profile pic.

The only thing my profile 'pic' and I have in common is blue - eyes for me... (yeah - I know - don't quit my day job... :D)

Bella is on a complex journey, and we've only had hints at everything she had to deal with when she grew up. Ocean writes well and I'm sure that there are reveals for other LIs that will eventually give Bella a run for the MC's affection, but Bella will Always be my first playthrough. Her journey, coupled with the journey of the MC, resonate with me more than any other LI pairing at this time in SG. She is like a rose - a beautiful flower with thorns galore, but - for those like the MC, who take the time to get to know her - 'handle with care' is greatly rewarded.

Thank you! I hope life is treating all of you well, too(even you trolls out there)ღ

In my neck of the woods, we're(more my husband) preparing to see a boxing event in about a month. I'll never get men's fascination with boxing... I'm more of an MMA kind of girl. Oh, that reminds me. The sports tournament in SG apparently also has a boxing portion... I'm interested in seeing how Bella will do(I mainly want to see her beat someone up). There's also Melanie Ceril(I mainly want to see her get beaten up) and other girls we haven't even been introduced to (team 1). I personally can't imagine doing any of those things, though... the before and after pictures are always crazyღ
Miss Harrison and Miss Mueller are good, even if less intriguing to me than Amber.

I would like to see how Cindy (Miss Mueller) does when they do another tabletop session as I am intrigued with how she will play the sci fi adventure, especially if Nadia's 'special' cards are in play.

I'm doing well - I woke up on the right side of the daisies and the rest is up to me - my philosophy on life.

I hope your upcoming boxing event is a good one - these can sometimes end abruptly early in the bout and that would diminish the evening in my mind.

I'd like to see both boxing and MMA competition scenes in Summers Gone (I remember boxing being mentioned but I don't recall a mention of MMA so that might just be wishful thinking on my part).

It would be Outstanding if Melanie Ceril fancied herself an MMA competitor and Ayua got to give her a major pounding as payback for Bella, all in a sanctioned competition.

I am looking forward to the MC/Ayua encounter where she gets to teach him some moves that he can practice for future encounters with any of the guys who are giving him trouble (or for him to protect the women in his life as needed).

I expect that some bruising by Ayua is the price of the training, but it will be worth it!

(Now if F95 will just give us some other beverages to toast with - I need a beer and a shot glass, I could raise a more appropriate glass for the evening. I'm off to get a Dos Equis!)

Last edited:

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
I think that Summer will be come back at some point. It's not like she's dead we don't even know what happened to her, so I don't think she's gone.
Won't be for a long time I don't think. Have to let the events of WiaB unwind then she'll, likely, be introduced into SG afterward.

Fortuna ღ

May 13, 2020
You have an even better reason to like Bella than I do and you get to celebrate her with your profile pic.

The only thing my profile 'pic' and I have in common is blue - eyes for me... (yeah - I know - don't quit my day job... :D)

Bella is on a complex journey, and we've only had hints at everything she had to deal with when she grew up. Ocean writes well and I'm sure that there are reveals for other LIs that will eventually give Bella a run for the MC's affection, but Bella will Always be my first playthrough. Her journey, coupled with the journey of the MC, resonate with me more than any other LI pairing at this time in SG. She is like a rose - a beautiful flower with thorns galore, but - for those like the MC, who take the time to get to know her - 'handle with care' is greatly rewarded.
Their relationship is another one of the main reasons why SG is my favourite AVN. I mean, the whole concept of them connecting through similar experiences of trauma and ostracization is not the kind of connection I was expecting from an AVN. So far, no other relationship in all the AVNs I've played has resonated with me more than Bella and MC's. Maybe Kindra and the MC of Artemis may eventually get there, but nothing else so far has come close. I personally think that Bella's currently one of the best female love interests on F95, and the crazy thing is that she may not even be SG's best Love Interest. As much as I love Bella as an LI, I have a hunch that she won't be Ocean's best.

I genuinely believe that as time goes on and SG receives more updates, it'll become the best AVN on F95. Once the dialogue's fixed and the dev cycle shrinks(amongst other problems), it'll undeniably become one of the best AVNs on this site if it isn't already. Lol, I haven't even mentioned the lewd scenes. Although I don't care much for them, SG's popularity will surge when the first lewd scenes are added. I see so much negativity for this game, but just last year, SG had almost half as many patrons as it does today. Its growth is crazy. That's why it is not out of the realm of possibility for Oceans to complete this game. Everyone ignores just how much it grows with each update in both popularity and supportღ

Last edited:

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
I think that Summer will be come back at some point. It's not like she's dead we don't even know what happened to her, so I don't think she's gone.
I don't think she will.
Pretty sure you don't get a PTSD like Nika is just because your first love (or you) moved away. Else I would be worse PTSD'ed than even Verdun veterans. Also the flashbacks point pretty much out that there was some violent shit going on back then. And IF she would have survived Nika would have visited her in hospital at some point.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Their relationship is another one of the main reasons why SG is my favourite AVN. I mean, the whole concept of them connecting through similar experiences of trauma and ostracization is not the kind of connection I was expecting from an AVN. So far, no other relationship in all the AVNs I've played has resonated with me more than Bella and MC's. Maybe Kindra and the MC of Artemis may eventually get there, but nothing else so far has come close. I personally think that Bella's currently one of the best female love interests on F95, and the crazy thing is that she may not even be SG's best Love Interest. As much as I love Bella as an LI, I have a hunch that she won't be Ocean's best.

I genuinely believe that as time goes on and SG receives more updates, it'll become the best AVN on F95. Once the dialogue's fixed and the dev cycle shrinks(amongst other problems), it'll undeniably become one of the best AVNs on this site if it isn't already. Lol, I haven't even mentioned the lewd scenes. Although I don't care much for them, SG's popularity will surge when the first lewd scenes are added. I see so much negativity for this game, but just last year, SG had almost half as many patrons as it does today. Its growth is crazy. That's why it is not out of the realm of possibility for Oceans to complete this game. Everyone ignores just how much it grows with each update in both popularity and supportღ
I think as more of the paths are revealled, we'll have a hard time deciding which shared trauma we follow. Bella wears her trauma like a trophy, as does Nika: it is evident to everyone that they have some form of dysfunction. Nami's trauma is eivdent, as well as a superficial level of Mila's, Sonja's and Victoria's respective traumas. As the story unfolds and we see each of the LI and support characters on their own merits, I think we'll have a harder time: trauma can't be compared, and each path with be a move towards healing trauma, it's simply Bella's path (and trauma) has been central to the opening of the plot.

I can imagine Damian's trauma being relevant, and the other guy in the basket ball team (Sai) to pushing elements of the plot. It won't only be the LI that have issues that will be explored. I mean, Ayua probably will have high levels of trauma as a legacy from WIAB...

Sacha and Nia are possibly the most interesting to me right now, because their trauma's are not clarified.

List of potential traumas tugging the ol' empathy index:

Ayua: presumably left with all the easter eggs from Miru and Willi, most of which will be a slow burn so Ocean doesn't reveal too much of WIAB ahead of it happining in WIAB. Also, as part of the Zane clan, it might be partially her uni, eventually, guess it depends on how much breeding in WIAB ends up being canon.
Sacha: so much innuendo, the scar suggests many alternative things, yet her interactions with the MC show she has a hard, icy front, with internal gentleness.
Mila: obvious caste traumas, but I'm sure there will be more subtlety about the abuse from her parents, whether or not just simply the abusive situation they find themselves in.
Nia: she's already shown that she hides behind revealing herself, I'd say in some ways she's the opposite to Sacha - a warm exterior hiding fragile heart that has had too many disappointments.
Victoria: the obvious trauma is only the begining, and is almost a plot crutch. I think as we see her inner frailty behind her smiles more, her character will develop complexity. Her and Maja's shared trauma regarding their parents will have a place, considering how the Frohn's were mentioned in the pre-reworked WIAB (considering it was right near the end of that original version, chances are they'll be part of WIAB in some way).
Zara: her competitive nature and feelings of inferiority causing her to overcompensate will be heartbreaking. I dread to think what might happen if a callous MC breaks her heart with infidelity.
Marla: finding out how her trauma develops and why she was seeing Amber already prior to the crash (that's the way I understood it anyway) might also reveal a lot of easter eggs about WIAB.
Nojiko: there will hopefully be some exploration of how she adopted Nika and Nami, as well as the connections to WIAB.
Damian: the abandonment/need to prove himself to his mum.
The Holgersons: How the hell did they go so bad from WIAB? Does Zoey disown her brother?
Aziz: I feel like he might end up having some significance being a support for Nika, having overcome his traumatic experiences with reporters.
Sai: I'm guessing he'll provide levels of conflict with Nika.

Nadia, Vanessa seems to be some of the few LI's without trauma (currently) to explore. I imagine some of the background characters will also be normal enough as this list is already more than enough to really explore.

Long post, but the point I wanted to make is the way the project has grown, these characters are some of the most convincing and genuine characters in any of the VNs. There's no way that they plot can be shortened and still have impact. It'll be done when it's done and I'm glad there are writers who don't think that the sole plot point is "when does the MC get to bang the milf, will there be pregnancy???" or "here's a story of how one penis walks around the entire block without seeing 1 STD". I literally have zero interest in the lewd aspect: I'm completely ambivalent towards it, the story is compelling. No problem with the lewd aspects, but if you removed lewds from most other VN's, you just have an MC walking between rooms or houses, no plot left.

So yeah, the negativity is surprising, as the level of detail and care shows Ocean's detailed commitment to the story. I don't even see WIAB as a separate thing, it actuall feels like it's the real season 1, being co-developed with season 2. I think something to consider is that haters are always more active. The extremes of fans and haters tend to dominate the discourse, but there are more moderate people who don't engage in the discussion, and are happy just to see the development when it happens. Or (unlike me) they have an easier time ignoring trollish comments. I get way too triggered by the radom accusations, and I'm not really invested. I just hate bullshit when it's clear Ocean is grinding away to do his best to find new ways forward, flaws and all.

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
The Holgersons: How the hell did they go so bad from WIAB? Does Zoey disown her brother?
This is just Bella's point of view. There is no need to divide everything into black and white. Bella herself will also be ... an antagonist for many. There are those for whom Nika is still an asshole. I’m already silent about Willy from Wiab. For us, he is the main character. For many, he is a rare beast. Or the same Leia. For us, this is one of the most interesting characters and it will be very nice to see how these two devils (Willy and Leia) go through heads for the sake of their goals. However, if you look from the side of these goals?

Sep 23, 2021
I think as more of the paths are revealled, we'll have a hard time deciding which shared trauma we follow. Bella wears her trauma like a trophy, as does Nika: it is evident to everyone that they have some form of dysfunction. Nami's trauma is eivdent, as well as a superficial level of Mila's, Sonja's and Victoria's respective traumas. As the story unfolds and we see each of the LI and support characters on their own merits, I think we'll have a harder time: trauma can't be compared, and each path with be a move towards healing trauma, it's simply Bella's path (and trauma) has been central to the opening of the plot.

I can imagine Damian's trauma being relevant, and the other guy in the basket ball team (Sai) to pushing elements of the plot. It won't only be the LI that have issues that will be explored. I mean, Ayua probably will have high levels of trauma as a legacy from WIAB...

Sacha and Nia are possibly the most interesting to me right now, because their trauma's are not clarified.

List of potential traumas tugging the ol' empathy index:

Ayua: presumably left with all the easter eggs from Miru and Willi, most of which will be a slow burn so Ocean doesn't reveal too much of WIAB ahead of it happining in WIAB. Also, as part of the Zane clan, it might be partially her uni, eventually, guess it depends on how much breeding in WIAB ends up being canon.
Sacha: so much innuendo, the scar suggests many alternative things, yet her interactions with the MC show she has a hard, icy front, with internal gentleness.
Mila: obvious caste traumas, but I'm sure there will be more subtlety about the abuse from her parents, whether or not just simply the abusive situation they find themselves in.
Nia: she's already shown that she hides behind revealing herself, I'd say in some ways she's the opposite to Sacha - a warm exterior hiding fragile heart that has had too many disappointments.
Victoria: the obvious trauma is only the begining, and is almost a plot crutch. I think as we see her inner frailty behind her smiles more, her character will develop complexity. Her and Maja's shared trauma regarding their parents will have a place, considering how the Frohn's were mentioned in the pre-reworked WIAB (considering it was right near the end of that original version, chances are they'll be part of WIAB in some way).
Zara: her competitive nature and feelings of inferiority causing her to overcompensate will be heartbreaking. I dread to think what might happen if a callous MC breaks her heart with infidelity.
Marla: finding out how her trauma develops and why she was seeing Amber already prior to the crash (that's the way I understood it anyway) might also reveal a lot of easter eggs about WIAB.
Nojiko: there will hopefully be some exploration of how she adopted Nika and Nami, as well as the connections to WIAB.
Damian: the abandonment/need to prove himself to his mum.
Aziz: I feel like he might end up having some significance being a support for Nika, having overcome his traumatic experiences with reporters.
Sai: I'm guessing he'll provide levels of conflict with Nika.

Nadia, Vanessa seems to be some of the few LI's without trauma (currently) to explore. I imagine some of the background characters will also be normal enough as this list is already more than enough to really explore.

Long post, but the point I wanted to make is the way the project has grown, these characters are some of the most convincing and genuine characters in any of the VNs. There's no way that they plot can be shortened and still have impact. It'll be done when it's done and I'm glad there are writers who don't think that the sole plot point is "when does the MC get to bang the milf, will there be pregnancy???" or "here's a story of how one penis walks around the entire block without seeing 1 STD". I literally have zero interest in the lewd aspect: I'm completely ambivalent towards it, the story is compelling. No problem with the lewd aspects, but if you removed lewds from most other VN's, you just have an MC walking between rooms or houses, no plot left.

So yeah, the negativity is surprising, as the level of detail and care shows Ocean's detailed commitment to the story. I don't even see WIAB as a separate thing, it actuall feels like it's the real season 1, being co-developed with season 2. I think something to consider is that haters are always more active. The extremes of fans and haters tend to dominate the discourse, but there are more moderate people who don't engage in the discussion, and are happy just to see the development when it happens. Or (unlike me) they have an easier time ignoring trollish comments. I get way too triggered by the radom accusations, and I'm not really invested. I just hate bullshit when it's clear Ocean is grinding away to do his best to find new ways forward, flaws and all.
7wn6b8.jpg

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
This is just Bella's point of view. There is no need to divide everything into black and white. Bella herself will also be ... an antagonist for many. There are those for whom Nika is still an asshole. I’m already silent about Willy from Wiab. For us, he is the main character. For many, he is a rare beast. Or the same Leia. For us, this is one of the most interesting characters and it will be very nice to see how these two devils (Willy and Leia) go through heads for the sake of their goals. However, if you look from the side of these goals?
Not just Bella's point of view though - Nika's reason to ask Bella about them is triggered by the way the son has treated Mila, then they raise charges with no evidence against Mila. Also, they're out to dinner with Damian's mum, who seems like a very kind compassionate and upstanding member of society ...so very different from what we've seen in WIAB of Zoey.

I mean with it's name WIAB sets the scene - the plot there is central to Ocean's planned universe.

Other thoughts are how the interactions go - how does the ZPR collective decide to establish a uni in such a short span of time? I think one of the interesting parts of Ocean's overarching plot is that it does have multiple levels of interaction with goals beyond which bed is the comfiest.

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
Not just Bella's point of view though - Nika's reason to ask Bella about them is triggered by the way the son has treated Mila, then they raise charges with no evidence against Mila.
I still think that this move was a bit unrealistic.He is antihero. They are egoists and think about themselves first. They can still take care of those closest to them. But take risks and make enemies from very powerful families who can crush you like an ant for the sake of a person you know only a day? What is the benefit in this?
Also, they're out to dinner with Damian's mum, who seems like a very kind compassionate and upstanding member of society
Damian..Damian.If i remember,it's a hobbit,right? Your sarcasm can be understood from his point of view. But we do not know the point of view of his mother. Even during pregnancy, she should have known that he was a dwarf. And the fact that she still decided to give birth, and did not have an abortion, maybe to say that her family forced her. So it is surprising that at the first opportunity she ran away from such a family for the sake of her own happiness?

Last edited:
Reactions: BobTheDuck

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020

This was a good post with some great potential tie-in's with WIAB.

I'm holding off on restarting WIAB for now, and just focusing on SG.

I think Summers Gone will be one of the most complex AVNs I will ever follow/support/enjoy.

Just picking our first LI - Bella - where could this relationship go or how could it evolve?

There is the straightforward - Bella is all there is, and every choice focuses on solely what is best for a Bella/MC relationship.

If the MC rejects Bella as an LI, what does that look like in CH 10... CH 20?

I think that Amber will be involved in the MC's life throughout most to all of SG, which also means that Bella will be at least in the background if she is not an LI.

We already know that the trip Amber and the MC take to the remote cabin will be pivotal to a number of relationships, but I don't think that the MC's therapy with Amber will end just because of an initial breakthrough at the cabin.

Bella will likely continue to read her mother's notes on her sessions with the MC.

If she feels rejected, does she use this information to try to harm/undermine him, or does she find a sense of peace and his journey of healing helps her to heal as well?

Does their involvement with the Holgersons lead to friendship?

Will there be a chance for the MC to have casual flings in college and then find his way back to Bella?

Will she want him as an LI if he's been with a number of other women, including someone like Kate who Bella clearly has an issue with?

It is a challenge to capture the complexity of relationships and represent them well whether in the written word or in an AVN.

These are just some of the possibilities with One of the LIs.

Now Ocean will be adding in all the branching choices for the other LIs, and lewd encounters, and doing this in about 30 chapters.

This feels like he will need to be Very efficient in his story-telling because there is SO much story to tell in the relatively short time 30 chapters represents.

I'm glad that Ocean is sticking to His vision for SG.

We've already had a very hot encounter in CH 4.5 with the Nami/Vic/Mila/MC kissing fest.

That was as hot and meaningful as 75% of the sex I've seen across all the AVN's I've played, and we had one of the three ladies with her girls on display.

That scene fit perfectly with the MC and the relationship he has/is building with the 3 women.

I'm not interested in sexy time that has no meaning.

The evolution of the relationships is big part of what makes SG so good.

Lovemaking, hot sex, and erotic encounters will happen, but I'm fine with waiting until they fit the story.

Now, about that trip to the cabin with Amber... ;)

Last edited:

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
[...] Long post, but the point I wanted to make is the way the project has grown, these characters are some of the most convincing and genuine characters in any of the VNs. There's no way that they plot can be shortened and still have impact. It'll be done when it's done and I'm glad there are writers who don't think that the sole plot point is "when does the MC get to bang the milf, will there be pregnancy???" or "here's a story of how one penis walks around the entire block without seeing 1 STD". I literally have zero interest in the lewd aspect: I'm completely ambivalent towards it, the story is compelling. No problem with the lewd aspects, but if you removed lewds from most other VN's, you just have an MC walking between rooms or houses, no plot left.
You pretty much nailed it, my thoughts exactly. The high quality and attention to every aspect of the game, graphics, story, characters, relationship development, dialogue, music and their combination in the game, that's what makes SG unique to me. I've seen a decent amount of games lately where the rendering was almost on par with Ocean, but other aspects are missing and this creates a very strong contrast between SG and these games. Every time I found such a game I was like: “Hell yeah, finally something that I can put in a row with SG!” But after playing for five minutes... In short, I still have not found it.

But why are you surprised by the negative? It seems to me that this was to be expected, given that this forum brings together people from all over the world, different cultures, different views and beliefs, different ages. Yes, and here they also come for different things, someone wants exciting adult stories, deep characters, emotional scenes, romantic arcs, and someone just came to fap to 3d porn. Would you blame them for not having a common ground?

Another thing is that here, as in any community, there are a lot of... interesting types:) Have you read the "12 rules" dude post, where he/she teaches the devs how to make a good game? (At the beginning of the thread, these rules are presented as friendly advice to help developers, but later in the thread, it becomes clear that this is not entirely true.)
https://f95zone.to/threads/12-rules-for-a-good-game.156659/
What do you think a person with this set of beliefs would write about a game like Summer's Gone? Especially given their unspoken core belief that they know better than the people who actually make the games :)
So I think it's impossible to avoid complaints, demands and insults (which they call "criticism"), but there is certainly a way to stay calm and not get triggered by random accusations: the ignore function is your best friend! It's pity that I realized this too late. :)

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes