Aug 3, 2023
I came up with a crazy theory about Nami. On her path, we may learn that she is *partially* responsible for how Nika has become and that she was once completely different. What if it was not just anger, rage, jealousy, but something much darker? Who is Nami? This is the closest person to Nicka. She can figuratively stab MC with a knife, and Nika will still care about her more than about himself. What if that's exactly what happened? What if she was the one who sent Nick to the hospital? In the beginning, Nami is just jealous about Summer (first meeting). Then the three of them become friends, Nami tries to copy Summer. The beginning of the game is the last kiss with Summer, when she calls Nami a fool. By this point, they had already moved away from Nami (indifference and ignore). What happened next? It was 2 weeks of summer vacation. It was then that Nami had a skirmish with Nick, where she was not herself and stabbed Nick with a knife. When Nika woke up in bed, he did not give Nami away, saying to police that he did not remember anything. And they made a deal to forget this event. After the vacation, Summer found out that Nick was in the hospital and she visited him with her parents. For Summer's parents, this was the last straw (he was already a bad influence on her) and they expressed a lot of hurtful words to him, which added to the psychological trauma even more.
By the way, on the path of Bella, when Nami offers to teach Nick all sorts of *things*, it was a wake-up call for me back then. This may not be a happy love triangle, but full of dramatic horror.
Well as long as we need to wait another year for chapter 5, if one comes at all, it doesn't really matter, does it?

We will see where it is going, if it doesn't get abandon like so many other good games.

On the other hand if it's on steam and it gets the dev money, well maybe there is hope. There will probably be various paths, so maybe drama, maybe not. Dev already made a list of LI, and combination of LI's which would be possible...

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
I came up with a crazy theory about Nami. On her path, we may learn that she is *partially* responsible for how Nika has become and that she was once completely different. What if it was not just anger, rage, jealousy, but something much darker? Who is Nami? This is the closest person to Nicka. She can figuratively stab MC with a knife, and Nika will still care about her more than about himself. What if that's exactly what happened? What if she was the one who sent Nick to the hospital? In the beginning, Nami is just jealous about Summer (first meeting). Then the three of them become friends, Nami tries to copy Summer. The beginning of the game is the last kiss with Summer, when she calls Nami a fool. By this point, they had already moved away from Nami (indifference and ignore). What happened next? It was 2 weeks of summer vacation. It was then that Nami had a skirmish with Nick, where she was not herself and stabbed Nick with a knife. When Nika woke up in bed, he did not give Nami away, saying to police that he did not remember anything. And they made a deal to forget this event. After the vacation, Summer found out that Nick was in the hospital and she visited him with her parents. For Summer's parents, this was the last straw (he was already a bad influence on her) and they expressed a lot of hurtful words to him, which added to the psychological trauma even more.
By the way, on the path of Bella, when Nami offers to teach Nick all sorts of *things*, it was a wake-up call for me back then. This may not be a happy love triangle, but full of dramatic horror.
Things around Nami are dark for me too, i´m not sure if Nami is the assaulter of Mc but she had something to do with Summer dissapear...at least i think so.

About Nami hurting Mc, it´s an interesting Theory but i´m not capabble to think Nami could do something bad to Mc, i think she loves Mc so much and knowing Mc was in love with Summer i doubt he could forgive somone that was guilty of Summer dissapear. The only thing that would fit in your theory for me would be that the wounds on Mc did he forget all the attack, and Nami could be hidding it, but i find this too complicate to be true, many loose ends... But we have to wait how Mc advance in his therapy to know the truth.

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
Well as long as we need to wait another year for chapter 5, if one comes at all, it doesn't really matter, does it?

We will see where it is going, if it doesn't get abandon like so many other good games.

On the other hand if it's on steam and it gets the dev money, well maybe there is hope. There will probably be various paths, so maybe drama, maybe not. Dev already made a list of LI, and combination of LI's which would be possible...
I just say that when dev mentioned possible love triangles,he wasnt clear what we will see at these paths.Dev loves realism.In some tales,yeah,love triangles-happy and love.In real life it is rare happy endings. Jealousy, the struggle for attention and a bunch of other things. I just wanted to say that these path (triangles) can be dramatic ways.
About Nami hurting Mc, it´s an interesting Theory but i´m not capabble to think Nami could do something bad to Mc, i think she loves Mc so much
I want to say that she was in a state of passion and did not want to hit him on purpose(out of mind). Yes, she really loves him, yandere style

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Don Sucio

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I believe that Summer's gone is related to Nika and Nami's real parents accident. I've only played Bella's path and with Patreon's censorship I still don't understand if Nami is the blood-sister, half-sister or what. Some characters ask him why she came out as a redhead and Nika makes some joke or changes the subject so it's not clear to me. Since what age have they lived together? etc.
I think this whole issue is the final mystery for chapters 28-32, for now more LI and other characters + college competitions will be introduced :LUL:.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
I just say that when dev mentioned possible love triangles,he wasnt clear what we will see at these paths.Dev loves realism.In some tales,yeah,love triangles-happy and love.In real life it is rare happy endings. Jealousy, the struggle for attention and a bunch of other things. I just wanted to say that these path (triangles) can be dramatic ways.

I want to say that she was in a state of passion and did not want to hit him on purpose(out of mind). Yes, she really loves him, yandere style
Please no, one Acting Lessons is enough for the world :devilish:

I do think we will see how it ties in with WIAB, most likely the trauma will be related to that. Until more of that side of the story unfolds, Ocean will keep us guessing; if there's no mystery behind the title, the story will be less compelling. Our need for complettion and understanding why all this begain, what it is and why that has meant Summer is gone almost needs to stay unknown, like whaever is in the briefcase in Pulp Fiction, or Keyser Soze in the Usual Suspects. Something unknown will keep us engaged for a long time, once it's revealed these plot devices will seem small and ordinary. RIght now they're casting massive shadows for our imaginations.

It's totally possible Nami was involved, maybe she said something that triggered Nika and Summer, fleeing. What is the cabin? A derelict place? Given they can visit it, presumably uninhabited, so maybe Summer and Nika fled and got caught up in something. I'm not sure that makes Nami much darker than any other jealous room mate... Given Nami is a major part of a story about healing, she can only start dark; it'll be complicated with her, but the process will be how she also heals. We've already seen that in the way she needs Nika, and how Nika talks to her at the lake. Nika is capable of helping her leave her insecurities behind, so she too can get over Summer and her guilt.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
It's totally possible Nami was involved, maybe she said something that triggered Nika and Summer, fleeing. What is the cabin? A derelict place? Given they can visit it, presumably uninhabited, so maybe Summer and Nika fled and got caught up in something. I'm not sure that makes Nami much darker than any other jealous room mate... Given Nami is a major part of a story about healing, she can only start dark; it'll be complicated with her, but the process will be how she also heals. We've already seen that in the way she needs Nika, and how Nika talks to her at the lake. Nika is capable of helping her leave her insecurities behind, so she too can get over Summer and her guilt.
Well, we just have to wait for the episode where MC is having his therapy session in the cabin, I guess.

Anyway, I wonder why everybody's arguing about what really happened to Summer, but no one's asking about the "other mystery" in this story, that is what happened to Bella's sister.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Sept release is the current ETA.

This from the Aug 23rd Dev Log:

I'll see you in two weeks with most likely great news...

• Ocean
I will be probably September update, beta. Full probably in November or around Christmas... At least that's all for Season one. Season 2 ch.1 probably April 2024. It should get a little faster without reworking earlier chapters. WIAB is near completion too.
Well, flank ahead Ocean...

Last edited:
Nov 17, 2018
Sept release is the current ETA.

This from the Aug 23rd Dev Log:

I'll see you in two weeks with most likely great news...

• Ocean
yeah love it. Curious how much content would he put in 5.0 considering this should be the end of SS 1. Would we reach to the party with Nadia and Nancy ? Though it doesn't seem very likely considering the pacing of the VN so far but i don't know if he wants to leave it for the following update

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Well, we just have to wait for the episode where MC is having his therapy session in the cabin, I guess.
Is his first sesion with the therapy in the cabin? I don´t know nothing about the old version but do you think guys Mc will discover everything in his past with one sesion? I was thinking that maybe he sees some things but probably this discover come with more doubts than answers.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Is his first sesion with the therapy in the cabin? I don´t know nothing about the old version but do you think guys Mc will discover everything in his past with one sesion? I was thinking that maybe he sees some things but probably this discover come with more doubts than answers.
Bro, don't expect anything.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
As far as I know he suffers panic attacks, not amnesia like every other MC who goes to hospital near the start of a VN :sneaky: so chances are he knows what he remembers but he avoids thinking about it or triggering it. But it doesn't mean that whatever happened to make Summer 'gone' happened then. Possible explanation, both he and Summer experienced the same violent episode, and Summer's parents took her away before Nika got out of hospital. All he'd know in that situation is that no one can tell him what happened to Summer, even though his last memory is about the violence or whatever.

Also, considering he's thinking about using the money to get Emilio to help find info, Nika doesn't know what happened to Summer other than she's gone and no one will tell him what happened (after he got hospitalised or whatever). I think the session in the cabin will bring clarity about what Nika saw and his persepctive of what happened, but the therapy isn't going to be recovering his memories but him confronting them.

He's probably avoided the subject: Nami seemed hesitant to talk about the violent episode, so he seems to bury topics he can't deal with. It's only take one episde for him to have a panic attack at the cabin, and Ocean can do a hindsight memory reveal while Nika has an episode. But it doesn't mean we'll know the full story.

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes