Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
If it's the first time I've seen someone here on the SG thread, I try to give them the benefit of the doubt and invite them for a discussion.
That dude isn't new here.
trollo the viking.png
Like I said, he's trolling without putting effort in it.
I'm tired of the trolls but I also recognize that new people to this thread could have some erroneous perceptions regarding SG and/or the dev.
Have you ever seen an user here complaining about update times and devs in such a way who wasn't a troll?

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
My tier list (i am too lazy to do it right with img):
Three Thrones for the Godess under the sky (Bella,Nami,Sasha)
Five for the Princess,the story you want to see (Auya,Vanessa,Zara,Robin,Amber)
Nine for Mortal Women doomed to be lewdable (Nadia,Vici,Maja,Mila,Sonya,Nia,Elsa,Nojiko,Eva)
One for the Dark Queen on her dark throne (Summer)
And those,who will not be saved even by *patch*(Marla,Karen.....)

Last edited:

dorleans

Sep 10, 2021
In real life two damaged people don't usually work out. MC is seeing a therapist and it's possible that what he learns Bella will actually listen to since it's not coming (directly) from her mom.
Aw, you still think there are undamaged people. That's cute.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
This is only me but I think she got raped by Holgerson and the only person that she could talk about it was Bella, and at some point she couldn't deal with it anymore so she decided to "end it". That would explain why Bella despises that family and tends to relate them with pedophiles.
Bro, she hates the father because he's a slimy womanizer, and she despises the son because he's a spineless worm (see how he treats Mila).

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
This is only me but I think she got raped by Holgerson and the only person that she could talk about it was Bella, and at some point she couldn't deal with it anymore so she decided to "end it". That would explain why Bella despises that family and tends to relate them with pedophiles.
Based on the way Bella's character was shown to us, there's no chance that Holgerson would have survived to this day if he did something to her sister and she found out about it. Sooner or later she would have cut his throat, no possible consequences would deter her from vengeance. By the time Nika and his family arrived in the city, Bella had long been in a psychiatric hospital or in prison. But the very idea that Holgerson(s) was somehow involved in the incident with her sister does not seem impossible to me, and perhaps by interfering in their business, Nick and Bella will discover more than they expected.

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
Based on the way Bella's character was shown to us, there's no chance that Holgerson would have survived to this day if he did something to her sister and she found out about it. Sooner or later she would have cut his throat, no possible consequences would deter her from vengeance. By the time Nika and his family arrived in the city, Bella had long been in a psychiatric hospital or in prison. But the very idea that Holgerson(s) was somehow involved in the incident with her sister does not seem impossible to me, and perhaps by interfering in their business, Nick and Bella will discover more than they expected.
Agree,she didn't like Holgerson,cause he is old perv.And it seems that her father was cheater and ruined family.Question about her sister.She could choose to stay with dad and in Bella eyes it may be enough.Or worse,her sister could be it relationships with dad.

Reactions: rudy007

Jordanskene01

Dec 11, 2022
Watching Sasha and Nika going from this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To this
Is one of my favourite things in Summer's Gone. It's just so sweet to see them warming up to each other a little bit.

Last edited:

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
Watching Sasha and Nika going from this
To this
Is one of my favourite things in Summer's Gone. It's just so sweet to see them warming up to each other a little bit.
There is funny,how Robin *purely coincidental* dropped Nicka on Sasha's hand and then leaves them alone and walks back longer.
And ofc it was *purely coincidental* when Robin launched a ball towards Sasha and Nicka.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
That dude isn't new here.
View attachment 2886640
Like I said, he's trolling without putting effort in it.
Have you ever seen an user here complaining about update times and devs in such a way who wasn't a troll?
Lately, we have had a professional troll who engages anyone and everyone about SG's render quality, depth of field and pretty much anything else one can come up with to complain about.

Sadly... I realize that I've become desensitized to the presence of amateur trolls...

I was asleep at the wheel on that one. :sleep:

Cheers! :coffee:

Last edited:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Lately, we have had a professional troll who engages anyone and everyone about SG's render quality, depth of field and pretty much anything else one can come up with to complain about.

Sadly... I realize that I've desensitized to the presence of amateur trolls...

I was asleep at the wheel on that one. :sleep:

Cheers! :coffee:
Hey now, you are insulting IRL professionals all around the world by calling that troll one.

m111m123

May 31, 2022
Agree,she didn't like Holgerson,cause he is old perv.And it seems that her father was cheater and ruined family.
Why is Holgerson an old pervert? He likes Bella's mother. It turns out that if the MC starts to be interested in Bella's mother, then he immediately goes into the rank of perverts?

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
Why is Holgerson an old pervert? He likes Bella's mother. It turns out that if the MC starts to be interested in Bella's mother, then he immediately goes into the rank of perverts?
Maybe because he is not only unceremoniously got into Bella's conversation with Nicka, but also took his hand in a rather intimate manner. And judging by Bella's reaction, this is not the first time and she does not like it.

Reactions: vireker

m111m123

May 31, 2022
Maybe because he is not only unceremoniously got into Bella's conversation with Nicka, but also took his hand in a rather intimate manner. And judging by Bella's reaction, this is not the first time and she does not like it.
Holgerson came over to greet Bella like a normal cultured person. Moreover, he likes Bella’s mother and tries to be polite. We were shown that his son is behaving like an asshole, but they did not show his bad deeds. Bella doesn't love him because he's courting her mother. Perhaps in the future he will turn out to be a villain, but we cannot know about it.

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes