Nov 17, 2018
Holgerson came over to greet Bella like a normal cultured person. Moreover, he likes Bella’s mother and tries to be polite. We were shown that his son is behaving like an asshole, but they did not show his bad deeds. Bella doesn't love him because he's courting her mother. Perhaps in the future he will turn out to be a villain, but we cannot know about it.
Yeah we don't actually know much about the Mario's father yet. From Bella pov he is a sleazeball but its not like he did anything wrong that we can see so far. All we know is that he likes bella's mother, and he cheered up a friend of his. Nothing all too crazy, as we don't even know if his interest in her was even romantic in the first place. Probably have to wait till the gala to know if he was as bad as bella describe him to be

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Yeah we don't actually know much about the Mario's father yet. From Bella pov he is a sleazeball but its not like he did anything wrong that we can see so far. All we know is that he likes bella's mother, and he cheered up a friend of his. Nothing all too crazy, as we don't even know if his interest in her was even romantic in the first place. Probably have to wait till the gala to know if he was as bad as bella describe him to be
Agree, we don't know anything else than Bella said to us. We can't say anything else than he is trying to get into Amber's panties. And that's nothing strange. Anybody who saw her things the same... I wonder why isn't there a long line of people (both sexes) in front of Amber's house... :ROFLMAO:

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
Woah woah,it was me who earlier started convo about different points of views and the fact that not everything is so simple, it is not necessary to divide everything into black and white.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
I haven't been following this for a while, has the main story progressed? I mean, about Summer
Not yet, and i don't think it will progress much in a time. But we have the first therapeutic encounter in the next chapter (September) maybe we could learn something new there.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I haven't been following this for a while, has the main story progressed? I mean, about Summer
I know this is blasphemous to some people here, but I don't think Summer is the main story. The main story is MC climbing out of his self-imposed emotional jail cell after her disappearance, and Summer's disappearing act is really just a sideshow.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
I know this is blasphemous to some people here, but I don't think Summer is the main story. The main story is MC climbing out of his self-imposed emotional jail cell after her disappearance, and Summer's disappearing act is really just a sideshow.
You're right, but MC's main goal is to bang every girl/woman we find hot... :ROFLMAO:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Real main story is MC climbing on Vic & Mila's mounds. :sneaky:

From Merriam-Webster dictionary:

Mound (noun): a rounded hill or natural formation

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
blasphemous indeed. part of me lives for the return of the tragically lost girlfriend and all the emotional damage it can bring

the other part mostly wants to know whether Nia's hair is styled like a maple leaf or the college snake logo from their sports uniforms?
screenshot0003.png

yondermanre

Jun 7, 2023
this may be just my shitty laptop fucking with me, but the cinematics just won't run properly. they start fine but 5 seconds into them they just freeze for some seconds and then it just skips to the next render. is there an option to reduce quality or something to see if i can make them work correctly?

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
this may be just my shitty laptop fucking with me, but the cinematics just won't run properly. they start fine but 5 seconds into them they just freeze for some seconds and then it just skips to the next render. is there an option to reduce quality or something to see if i can make them work correctly?
It's not just you. At least dozens of other players have had the same issue, myself included. Not sure what the solution is. Just make sure you don't have "Skip Transitions" enabled and try to rollback and start the cutscene again. May take a few tries but it eventually plays out.

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
Why would that be blashpemous? The game is called "Summers gone" not "Summers relevant (anymore)". :devilish:

On a more serious note, Summers nothing more than being the firestarter of the story - the initial spark if you want a more poetic spelling.

Reactions: Sleepy666

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
It really comes down to what is introduced in the future. If Ocean brings "Summer" back, that will certainly change the story. As of now, it certainly seems like the story is about how this damaged MC comes back and deals with all the new people and new feelings in his life.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
It really comes down to what is introduced in the future. If Ocean brings "Summer" back, that will certainly change the story. As of now, it certainly seems like the story is about how this damaged MC comes back and deals with all the new people and new feelings in his life.
For those of us in the southern hemisphere summer is gone but will definitely be coming back in a few months... ;)

Yeah I know I'm an asshole but I couldn't resist.

Reactions: Don Sucio
4.30 star(s) 502 Votes