rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Didn't Cheetos bring it back to life in the hot tub?
Oh, yeah, she did. It's strenge how MC could control himself. The most of us would fuck anybody in Nick's house... Cheeto, Zara, Vanessa and Nojiko... Without Nick, off-course... He can fuck himself... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Don Sucio

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
Can you tell me in which case, during a conversation between Nami and Mila and Vicki about Bella's breasts, Nika agrees, says that he saw in the shower and Nami gets angry? I can't go to this route.

Nikko_

May 31, 2017
I know this is blasphemous to some people here, but I don't think Summer is the main story. The main story is MC climbing out of his self-imposed emotional jail cell after her disappearance, and Summer's disappearing act is really just a sideshow.
I'd say people care a lot more about the developments between the MC and the girls already present in his life. Even if that mystery goes nowhere, it served to explain why the MC is a bit fucked in the head.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Update from Ocean's Dev Log on August 31st - for WIAB:

I'm not sure which game will be released first now.

SG is further ahead in renders but needs all the phone coding and testing.

WiAB is only waiting for the queue to run down and won't get the phone until Chapter 3x5 or Chapter 4.

So, there is a chance that we will get SG ahead of WIAB.

Cheers! :coffee:

m111m123

May 31, 2022
Update from Ocean's Dev Log on August 31st - for WIAB:

I'm not sure which game will be released first now.

SG is further ahead in renders but needs all the phone coding and testing.

WiAB is only waiting for the queue to run down and won't get the phone until Chapter 3x5 or Chapter 4.

So, there is a chance that we will get SG ahead of WIAB.

Cheers! :coffee:
I did not understand what these words mean. It turns out that 2 games are postponed, but at the same time, SG will be released earlier than Wiab?

VicLex22

Oct 31, 2022
Can you tell me in which case, during a conversation between Nami and Mila and Vicki about Bella's breasts, Nika agrees, says that he saw in the shower and Nami gets angry? I can't go to this route.
Be only on Bella path (Bella kiss) and don't agree to a date with Victoria.
Or be on Bella path (Bella kiss), agree to a date with Victoria, but in Ch 4.5 :
1693562451601.png
ch4.5.jpg

Reactions: Doomyk

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
About Victoria, i refused her date beacouse i don´t like her personality, she is really childist for me, but how content can i lost if i refused her? I supossed only her content right? I´m preparing myself for chapter 5 and i want to play it from the beginning.

Kassandara

Aug 24, 2022
About Victoria, i refused her date beacouse i don´t like her personality, she is really childist for me, but how content can i lost if i refused her? I supossed only her content right? I´m preparing myself for chapter 5 and i want to play it from the beginning.
You might lose the upcoming movie night with Maja and Vic.. I'm not sure at all about that, maybe you can still do it even if you completely ignore Vic and just agree to see the movie.
It won't be in ch5 anyways tho

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
You might lose the upcoming movie night with Maja and Vic.. I'm not sure at all about that, maybe you can still do it even if you completely ignore Vic and just agree to see the movie.
It won't be in ch5 anyways tho
Thanks, if i accept Victoria like possible romance what girls would be annoyed at me? I see her like a very kind person without enemies but just to be sure. ( i know there is a post with the possible combinations of LI but i don´t find it, so i have to ask, sorry )

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Thanks, if i accept Victoria like possible romance what girls would be annoyed at me? I see her like a very kind person without enemies but just to be sure. ( i know there is a post with the possible combinations of LI but i don´t find it, so i have to ask, sorry )
I searched Discord to list what Ocean said on the different girls so far: (main LI = romance + ending). Latest status (everything can still change in development):

LIs:
Amber
: main LI (two main routes, love or sub, could be different now that the game has taken a less dark route)
Bella: guaranteed main LI (Dom, Sub and normal routes, could be different now that the game has taken a less dark route, won't be compatible with Amber)
Elsa: main LI but Ocean is not entirely sure yet, a lot about her can still change
Marla: main LI, "will stay an LI forever", should currently be married
Mila: guaranteed main LI
Nadia: guaranteed main LI and Ocean's #2 girl (since December 2022)
Nami: guaranteed main LI (Nami/Bella is possible but she is otherwise probably the least compatible with other girls, Nami/Mila not possible)
Nia: guaranteed main LI, wasn't originally a planned LI
Sasha: guaranteed main LI and Ocean's #1 girl (since August 2021), not planned to be part of any throuple
Sonya: guaranteed main LI and Ocean's #3 girl (former #1)
Vanessa: main LI (sub and equals routes), not compatible with Zara for a throuple
Victoria: guaranteed main LI (and can be compatible with every other girl (has the most throuples anyway))
Zara: main LI, solo route only, threesomes possible but no throuple ending, "will never lose LI status"

Lewdables:
Cindy
(teacher): should be lewdable but not a LI
Coach Hill: "bangable", "hook-up/lewdable" but no ending nor romantic relationship
Harrison (teacher): should be lewdable but not a LI
Karen: "lewdable" but not a LI
Kate: Ocean refuses to say if she is a LI for now but she is at least lewdable
Layla: "lewdable" but will "never" be a main LI
Maja: formerly main LI, now planned as lewdable but most likely will never be a LI again
Nancy: "lewdable" but not a LI
Robin: "lewdable," very low chance of becoming a main LI

Not LIs:
Ayua:
Ocean has not decided yet. Romance with her was mentioned a long time ago but at the moment she is not a LI. She's a special case.
Celina (Vic's therapist): not a LI
Claire (Bella's aunt): we'll see how she develops but not a LI currently
Miriam (one of the twins): not a LI
Nicole (reporter): not a LI
Nojiko: currently not a LI "but nothing is ever set in stone"...
Nora (one of the twins): not a LI
Saki (Nicole's assistant): not a LI

Melanie, Genevieve, etc: nothing conclusive has been mentioned about others. Not all LIs have been introduced yet but nearly all. Ocean has a limit and will not add many more.

Note: As of October 16, 2021, Ocean has said that the list of LIs can be expanded to more LIs but it is also possible that some LIs will be dropped, except for the eight that are listed as guaranteed. Update February 2023: as of Chapter 4.5, "less than 5" new LIs are yet to be introduced.
Note2: There will be no harem route. One was originally planned (although it would not have included every girl) but the game took a lighter tone, of healing, than was first thought, and the harem route does not fit the story anymore. You should still be able to bang virtually every girl in a playthrough but having a romantic relationship with several girls being aware of each other is a whole different thing. There will be throuples for the compatible girls, but no more than that. I have summarized this myself, if you want to hear from the source itself, most of the updated info regarding harem comes from here.
Update: only 3 throuples are planned as of summer 2022, there might eventually be more or fewer but that's to say that throuples will be rather the exception and in most cases won't happen.

Aug 3, 2023
You need to refuse her, because that gives a possibility to have a LI with her sister I believe. If you say yes to her date, her sister will refuse to kiss you. In the end when you are all in the house together, you can take a girl outside, if you take her sister out, you need to have refused the date.

* It's been a long time (march, is a long time) ago I played this game, so I don't know the names anymore. But I believe Victoria is the one in wheelchair, and I liked the scenes I had with her sister...

Reactions: Don Sucio
Aug 3, 2023
Maja will never be a LI,
Ocean prefers a depressed milf(Marla)over a cute blonde beauty :cry: :cry:
Not sure if it was maya, but one of the girl you could go out to get pizza or so, is the girl that says to MC that she won't kiss him, because he said yes to a date with childish wheelchair girl. I thought that was the sister...

When chapter 5 comes out, I will play it again,

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes