m111m123

May 31, 2022
The masses are still pining to see your work, since you are such a guru. Show us your gift!
No problem. Order advertising in our company and I will do it for you, of course, for money. When the advertisement is ready you can show it to everyone. I might even be able to give you a discount.
ps I'm not a guru, I'm still in training.

Sep 18, 2022
No problem. Order advertising in our company and I will do it for you, of course, for money. When the advertisement is ready you can show it to everyone. I might even be able to give you a discount.
ps I'm not a guru, I'm still in training.
Talented and generous too! I'm swooning. I will have to decline your offer, however, as you haven't established any credibility on the matter.

Sep 23, 2021
I'll go with a direct quote from my earlier post:

Whether you agree with the inclusion or portrayal of panic attacks, Ocean uses them as means to show times of extreme mental anguish - the turmoil the MC is going through as he tries to break out of the cage of his past trauma - and also allows him to show how, in just one weeks' time, the difference Bella can make in the MC's life.

When it comes to the inclusion/portrayal of panic attacks - we will simply have to agree to disagree - hardly a first on this or any F95 thread - and thanks for discussing it!

Cheers! :coffee:
I just said the same thing. I know Ocean uses panic attacks to show MC has a tragic past, and MC having a panic attack after kissing Bella or any other girl was fit for his situation. But in rework, his just having a panic attack by just being outside is laughable for me (side note: I don't know anything about mental problems, and I'm just telling you what I think is great).

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
I just said the same thing. I know Ocean uses panic attacks to show MC has a tragic past, and MC having a panic attack after kissing Bella or any other girl was fit for his situation. But in rework, his just having a panic attack by just being outside is laughable for me (side note: I don't know anything about mental problems, and I'm just telling you what I think is great).
Well having panic attacks by going outside is a thing. More aligned with depression and social anxiety. However, the whole acting like he has severe depression, ptsd and panic attacks because his childhood friend vanished 5+ years prior is just.. odd. Unless I completely forgot about an incident that brought it on (been a few months since I last played). Given he has a form of erectile dysfunction, which I can only assume is psychosomatic would lead me to think something massive happened (other than just the friend vanishing) causing that amount of stress, or mental trauma, to occur. I am guessing the story will unfold more down the line to reveal as to why he has such things to that level. At least I hope so anyway. Has to be more than just a childhood sweetheart vanishing.

massagecook01

Oct 6, 2022
kinda like hollywood, no one is original it's all repeats of the original concept no one has a good idea of a movie anymore hollywood is pretty much done for for the coming furture all i see is part 2's and 3's of a movie original and they are all bad kinda like spiderman and superman or batman or the crow and even martial art movies kinda the same thing with video games, where are the directors and game developers like george lucas. ?

Last edited:

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Well having panic attacks by going outside is a thing. More aligned with depression and social anxiety. However, the whole acting like he has severe depression, ptsd and panic attacks because his childhood friend vanished 5+ years prior is just.. odd. Unless I completely forgot about an incident that brought it on (been a few months since I last played). Given he has a form of erectile dysfunction, which I can only assume is psychosomatic would lead me to think something massive happened (other than just the friend vanishing) causing that amount of stress, or mental trauma, to occur. I am guessing the story will unfold more down the line to reveal as to why he has such things to that level. At least I hope so anyway. Has to be more than just a childhood sweetheart vanishing.
We have what I take to be part of Summer's disappearance and the MC blocked it out until going with Nami to see Vic in the hospital. When Nami reminded him - it came back...

1.png

Hospital1a.png

Hospital1a1.png

Hospital1a1a.png

This was a young guy, age 13-14, who experienced the loss of his girlfriend as well as a near death experience, then buried these experiences deep. He's only been in therapy with Amber twice so we have no way to see how the recurrence of the panic attacks will be impacted by that therapy. As the therapy continues, will more memories be unlocked? Just how bad will the cabin trip with Amber be in terms of the stress and trauma of opening the doorway to the past events that include Summer's disappearance and the MC's violent incident?

To use a swimming analogy, I feel like we are starting to swim in deep water, and we can barely make out the shapes of a few 'things' beneath us.

Who knows what else is down there...

John972

Apr 24, 2018
I don't know what effect of realism can give a blurred scene where nothing is visible. If the MC was very drunk at that moment and Ocean expressed it in this way, then I think you are right.
View attachment 2880827 View attachment 2880832

WTF are you on? Going through your posts (like this one), I can only conclude you either get your rocks off trolling or are the living, breathing epitome of the Dunning-Kruger effect.

"I don't know what effect of realism can give a blurred scene where nothing is visible"

What an astoundingly ignorant comment. If you had any design, artistic, or photographic training then you wouldn't make such a comment using these two example images.

Let's examine these two images for ya. I will ELI5 so you can understand.

1. It's nighttime, meaning there is an absence of ambient light. The only illumination is artificial lighting on the building exteriors. The MC and Bella are rightly observing the house and car from the shadows, meaning they are not lit up like Christmas trees.

2. The top image has a long focal distance between the scene (house and car) and the viewer POV, meaning the scene has a large depth-of-field. Funnily enough, it mirrors real life.

3. The composition and large depth-of-field of the top image sets the scene for the player and draws their attention toward the car - a central part of the impending scene.

4. The bottom image has a short focal distance between the MC/Bella and the viewer POV, meaning the scene has a small depth-of-field. That is, if the viewer focuses on the MC & Bella, then the background appears blurred. Funnily enough, it mirrors real life.

5. The composition and shallow depth-of-field of the bottom image immediately draws the players attention to the MC & Bella and then on to the car. To reiterate: it's nighttime and the MC & Bella are observing from the cover of darkness. The image concisely conveys three important facets of the impending scene: 1. the MC & Bella, 2. the car, and 3. the MC & Bella's interest in the car. This visual technique is called "Leading the Viewer's Eye" (look it up).

6. A natural point-of-view, careful composition, and attention to detail in the environmentals make an AVN more life-like and immersive and less like a FPS.

If you actually had any knowledge in the technical subjects you post about, you would know all this...

Last edited:

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
WTF are you on? Going through your posts (like this one), I can only conclude you either get your rocks off trolling or are the living, breathing epitome of the Dunning-Kruger effect.

"I don't know what effect of realism can give a blurred scene where nothing is visible"

What an astoundingly ignorant comment. If you had any design, artistic, or photographic training then you wouldn't make such a comment using these two example images.

Let's examine these two images for ya. I will ELI5 so you can understand.

1. It's nighttime, meaning there is an absence of ambient light. The only illumination is artificial lighting on the building exteriors. The MC and Bella are rightly observing the house and car from the shadows, meaning they are not lit up like Christmas trees.

2. The top image has a long focal distance between the scene (house and car) and the viewer POV, meaning the scene has a large depth-of-field. Funnily enough, it mirrors real life.

3. The composition of the top image sets the scene for the player and draws their attention toward the car - a central part of the impending scene.

4. The bottom image has a short focal distance between the MC/Bella and the viewer POV, meaning the scene has a small depth-of-field. That is, if the viewer focuses on the MC & Bella, then the background appears blurred. Funnily enough, it mirrors real life.

5. The composition and shallow depth of field of the bottom image immediately draws the players attention to the MC & Bella and then on to the car. To reiterate: it's nighttime and the MC & Bella are observing from the cover of darkness. The image concisely conveys three important facets of the impending scene: 1. the MC & Bella, 2. the car, and 3. the MC & Bella's interest in the car. This visual technique is called "Leading the Viewer's Eye" (look it up). If you actually had any knowledge in the technical subjects you post about, you would know this...
While you and the other guys are still feeding this green one, it's very entertaining to read your posts, especially this one. Well written. So, given the pros and cons, the troll is doing a great job for this thread by inspiring you to write posts like this.

John972

Apr 24, 2018
While you and the other guys are still feeding this green one, it's very entertaining to read your posts, especially this one. Well written. So, given the pros and cons, the troll is doing a great job for this thread by inspiring you to write posts like this.
Yeah, I know...

I was SMH so much, I could no longer resist the urge to "feed the beast".

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
We have what I take to be part of Summer's disappearance and the MC blocked it out until going with Nami to see Vic in the hospital. When Nami reminded him - it came back...

View attachment 2881631

View attachment 2881633

View attachment 2881635

View attachment 2881636

This was a young guy, age 13-14, who experienced the loss of his girlfriend as well as a near death experience, then buried these experiences deep. He's only been in therapy with Amber twice so we have no way to see how the recurrence of the panic attacks will be impacted by that therapy. As the therapy continues, will more memories be unlocked? Just how bad will the cabin trip with Amber be in terms of the stress and trauma of opening the doorway to the past events that include Summer's disappearance and the MC's violent incident?

To use a swimming analogy, I feel like we are starting to swim in deep water, and we can barely make out the shapes of a few 'things' beneath us.

Who knows what else is down there...

Man sex and relationship is one thing but love is damn complicated thing it took years to change my mind and put someone in a place that she could be my lifepartner after my first love (she still lingers on my mind) so things vary person to person and how they act towards situations.Ocean done his best job possible with nika's portrayal like he lived it by himself (minus some parts) a unique MC unlike any other avn

m111m123

May 31, 2022
I wonder if you used alcohol or maybe something stronger? Hallucinations are a very bad sign. You got into the conversation without understanding and started writing all sorts of nonsense and, in addition, touched on the Dunning-Kruger effect. I don't know this person so I had to use the search engine. And then everything became clear to me. He writes about people like you who get into conversations without understanding its essence. Now I understand why you are very familiar with the Dunning-Kruger effect. I thought it was the alcohol...:unsure:
And the medical education of an Ophthalmologist is not required to view the pictures? :) I'm already tired of laughing. I'll give you a hint, it was about the quality of the renders. By the way, since you are such a smart person with a lot of diplomas, remind me why too dark an image or photo is considered a mistake?

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
I came up with a crazy theory about Nami. On her path, we may learn that she is *partially* responsible for how Nika has become and that she was once completely different. What if it was not just anger, rage, jealousy, but something much darker? Who is Nami? This is the closest person to Nicka. She can figuratively stab MC with a knife, and Nika will still care about her more than about himself. What if that's exactly what happened? What if she was the one who sent Nick to the hospital? In the beginning, Nami is just jealous about Summer (first meeting). Then the three of them become friends, Nami tries to copy Summer. The beginning of the game is the last kiss with Summer, when she calls Nami a fool. By this point, they had already moved away from Nami (indifference and ignore). What happened next? It was 2 weeks of summer vacation. It was then that Nami had a skirmish with Nick, where she was not herself and stabbed Nick with a knife. When Nika woke up in bed, he did not give Nami away, saying to police that he did not remember anything. And they made a deal to forget this event. After the vacation, Summer found out that Nick was in the hospital and she visited him with her parents. For Summer's parents, this was the last straw (he was already a bad influence on her) and they expressed a lot of hurtful words to him, which added to the psychological trauma even more.
By the way, on the path of Bella, when Nami offers to teach Nick all sorts of *things*, it was a wake-up call for me back then. This may not be a happy love triangle, but full of dramatic horror.

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes