Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
It crossed my mind that Summer didn't show up because she was in jail or something. But, apparently, she could be mutilated and was simply embarrassed or afraid to show herself, because she thought that she would be turned away immediately.
PS:Looks like the boob gods didn't bless her much.Nami is not alone
Although, I always thought that her figure would not be much different from Nami.
Even Nami has decent sized boobs, Ocean clearly not a fan of petit women.
I prefer the original, unmodified version of Nami's character asset from Daz (Sinisa). She has perfectly small proportions and is an incredibly beautiful model. Nami has had major modifications to her ass, thighs, and breasts.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Guys if Summer will ever come back, there's no way Ocean would casually show her on a preview lol.
I´m just making question, if is not now she will come back in a future (at least i think so), and my doubts will be the same now and later :LOL: .

Is the preview what is making me do these questions? Yes, but that doesn´t mean i think Summer is going to be back in this chapter, i only react to that render and think what could happen if Summer comes back in chapter 5.

Reactions: Doomyk

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
What if Summer is a canon like Miru in the wiab? The true queen is about to return to claim her throne by right....the name of the story.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
1. Nami+Summer i don´t think it would work, Nami was jelous of Summer when they were kids, if Summer is back i don´t think Nami being happy ( shocked sure, but happy...)

. About Bella+Summer, i don´t know... i think Bella is very protective with her things (this things include Mc) so maybe if Summer is really cool and trustable with Bella, but i don´t think so.

2. Good question :LOL: , i would love to see Cheeto as her alias.
I dunno about all that. Nami and Bella are essentially sworn enemies at this point but Ocean has said there's a Nami+Bella path. So who knows?

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Was that girl in the preview the real Summer, or was it just the MC's imagination or memory, or was she someone else - to hell with it. We'll find out when we play the fifth chapter. The only thing is clear. To snatch that fucking phone code from somewhere (get an opensource one or copy-paste-modify from abandoned games, whatever) and polish it up later! Our asses are already burning bright with anticipation. :HideThePain:

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
I´m just making question, if is not now she will come back in a future (at least i think so), and my doubts will be the same now and later :LOL: .

Is the preview what is making me do these questions? Yes, but that doesn´t mean i think Summer is going to be back in this chapter, i only react to that render and think what could happen if Summer comes back in chapter 5.
The fact is that we don't know how her grown up personality will be, so it's impossible to evaluate her compatibilities with other characters.

I've said it before but it would be cool for Summer to come back and discover she's part of the bad guys (whoever they'll be). There would be so many contrasting emotions.

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
Maybe that's why there was a block on the preview. In one of the previous previews, Nick sneaks somewhere. Maybe he found out where Summer lives.. completely blind?

Reactions: rudy007

alanrock

Jun 2, 2020
Guys if Summer will ever come back, there's no way Ocean would casually show her on a preview lol.
What if Summer is a canon like Miru in the wiab? The true queen is about to return to claim her throne by right....the name of the story.
Nika and Bella are married with children.
Summer is returning as the MC for the third Ocean's game.

wilkwild6896

Jan 6, 2022
you guys talking about different routes and Li+Li stuff it giving me a headache thinking about the fact of how long it takes to play the game as it is and how many times i will have to replay this to get most of the outcomes since there it supposedly going to be 32 chapters.

With the fact of ocean saying there is supposed to be that many chapters i doubt summer will be back this early on in the story.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
I don't know how Nami and Bella will react if Summer comes back in episode 5... I'm sure Mc will start talking and stay with Summer longer and that's not good for these two...

Perhaps Nami and Bella forge a temporary alliance just to separate Mc from Summer's side.
It's crystal clear what will happen if Bella&Cheeto combine forces against Summer. It will be called; "Summer's gone... again", but she will never return again... If Cheeto and Bella make a good job. :LOL:
But one of them could seize the opportunity and kill two birds with one stone...
:ROFLMAO:

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
It's crystal clear what will happen if Bella&Cheeto combine forces against Summer. It will be called; "Summer's gone... again", but she will never return again... If Cheeto and Bella make a good job. :LOL:
But one of them could seize the opportunity and kill two birds with one stone...
You are right :ROFLMAO: , one of them can be like Little Finger from Game of Thrones, she just has to be more clever than him ;)

• Haha
Reactions: rudy007

bratkoratko

Jan 11, 2023
you guys talking about different routes and Li+Li stuff it giving me a headache thinking about the fact of how long it takes to play the game as it is and how many times i will have to replay this to get most of the outcomes since there it supposedly going to be 32 chapters.

With the fact of ocean saying there is supposed to be that many chapters i doubt summer will be back this early on in the story.
this game will get abandoned by chapter 16 max so don't worry your pretty head too much about it

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Summer's (a) Goner

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 502 Votes