Fortuna ღ

May 13, 2020
this game will get abandoned by chapter 16 max so don't worry your pretty head too much about it
They are completely different. If Wiab was made as part of the SG universe, then why was it abandoned instead of reworked? Wiab and Wiab2 are connected only by the appearance of the characters.

Everything is complicated here and you are confused. Wiab1 (abandoned) couldn't possibly be a prequel because it came out earlier. Remember, the first released part is the main one. All parts released after the main one are divided into sequels and prequels.
If you take for the main part of Wiab1 then SG becomes its sequel. Since Wiab1 was abandoned, it is not taken into account. The next in line SG becomes the main part and Wiab2 becomes the prequel.
Chapter 16? I'd say 10.
Hey luvs. These guys(especially the first two) are trolls. If you didn't know before, then you know now. To save yourselves the headaches that come with their posts... you may want to put them on your ignore listღ

Last edited:

Eholireon

Dec 3, 2022
Mate, no offense, but don't you think you looked a little bit way too hard? It only takes a glance at the blossom to identify who she is..... I mean... in the story of SG (or universe), only 1 of the main cast has THAT boob size.... XD
Maybe. But it's more reliable. You cannot trust boobs) (English is not my first language, but I try.)

• Haha
Reactions: crunchycake

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
We ruling out a release in September for this game and/or wiab ? :unsure:
Not ruling out September for either at this time:

SG is up to the following (per the Dev Log released yesterday = September 6th, 2023):

Chapter 5 Status

All renders are finished for now.

I currently have 2031 still renders and a few animations plus a 1:30-minute cinematic done.

With the main rendering part done. Now all that's left is:

• Postwork
  • Polishing
  • The phone

The development now becomes a little more unpredictable, especially with coding.

I'll keep you guys updated and I'll do my best with the phone.

We're almost there.

WIAB status (Dev Log, Aug 31st, 2023):

I'm waiting for the queue to finish... There are around 350 renders in it, and I need to set up around 70-100 more.

I'm not sure which game will be released first now.

SG is further ahead in renders but needs all the phone coding and testing.

WiAB is only waiting for the queue to run down and won't get the phone until Chapter 3x5 or Chapter 4.

I'd estimate that we will get at least one release in September and, possibly two.

Cheers!! :coffee:

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Not ruling out September for either at this time:

SG is up to the following (per the Dev Log released yesterday = September 6th, 2023):

Chapter 5 Status

All renders are finished for now.

I currently have 2031 still renders and a few animations plus a 1:30-minute cinematic done.

With the main rendering part done. Now all that's left is:

• Postwork
  • Polishing
  • The phone

The development now becomes a little more unpredictable, especially with coding.

I'll keep you guys updated and I'll do my best with the phone.

We're almost there.

WIAB status (Dev Log, Aug 31st, 2023):

I'm waiting for the queue to finish... There are around 350 renders in it, and I need to set up around 70-100 more.

I'm not sure which game will be released first now.

SG is further ahead in renders but needs all the phone coding and testing.

WiAB is only waiting for the queue to run down and won't get the phone until Chapter 3x5 or Chapter 4.

I'd estimate that we will get at least one release in September and, possibly two.

If coding the cell phone is easy for Ocean (I have asked some people, and it can take days if you are experienced or months if you are inexperienced) maybe yes, end of September as planned.

WIAB on the other hand, no, there are 450 renders left at least, in the bar environment he can get 7-9 renders per day, imagining that only half of the 450 are of that scene, it would be 25 days of work without interruptions, plus another 225 renders in normal conditions... October would be a target, although November looks more realistic.

Reactions: Insomnia_z

m111m123

May 31, 2022
That quote came out months BEFORE the last update of the original WIAB. Put another way, even the original WIAB is a prequel to SG.

Strike ONE.
Why did you delete part of Ocean's comment?
Quote: "WIAB & SG are deeply connected and play in the same universe. So does my planned third game (PLF - Female MC.) But I won't start it until the other two are finished."
Well, where did you see the word prequel here? Did you think I wouldn’t notice your deception?)
How did you write there..... First strike?)))

That's right. The "new" WIAB is literally labelled as a rework. It wasn't abandoned.

Strike TWO.
What is the old Wiab called then? :) What is the name of the SG conversion then, why is it not abandoned?
Here's your second strike...

Prequel and sequel are relative terms. A prequel is an earlier story in an overall story arch. A sequel is a latter story in an overall story arch. There is no "main one" as you claim. Since The Phantom Menace is a prequel to A New Hope, it automatically makes A New Hope a sequel to The Phantom Menace. (True SW fans please forgive my blasphemy.)

Strike THREE.
And what is the relativity between prequel and sequel? Do you know that an arc is a branch from the main plot? You throw around terms whose meaning you don’t know.
Have you found the main one? Wow......Can you show it to me? No one saw him except you. Ocean hasn't been able to finish a single game yet. The prequel and sequel appear after the main story has ended. Which movie came first, "New Hope" or "The Phantom Menace"? So that there is no such confusion, the main story becomes the one that came out earlier and they count from it.

Third strike? Nah, you're already crushed.

ps All meanings and interpretations of prequels, sequels and other terms are in the public domain and I did not come up with them. If something doesn’t suit you, then it’s better to argue with the person who came up with it all.

Last edited:

wilkwild6896

Jan 6, 2022
this game will get abandoned by chapter 16 max so don't worry your pretty head too much about it
Chapter 16? I'd say 10.
Considering the fact that if i remember correct ocean has said he has finished writing the general story for all 32 chapters i doubt it will be abandoned. for the fact that he has done that much writing and the fact he is looking at dropping 10k+ on a pc for rendering it shows dedication to finishing it. I will say though chapter 16 sounds about right on when he will most likely want to restart again for the fact of how much more detail you will probably be able to get in renders and animations in 4-6 years when he is at chapter 16.

bratkoratko

Jan 11, 2023
Hey luvs. These guys(especially the first two) are trolls. If you didn't know before, then you know now. To save yourselves the headaches that come with their statements... you may want to put them on your ignore listღ
and into what category you go in?cock sucking authors who couldnt care less about you (yeah whether you believe it or not unfortunately fortuna isn't only dwelling on this game thread 24/7) for every "negative comment" while you are on PIRACY forum imao, go play moralist on his discord server where you are probably a mod or something pathetic like that

Donettes

Apr 30, 2017
Why did you delete part of Ocean's comment?
Quote: "WIAB & SG are deeply connected and play in the same universe. So does my planned third game (PLF - Female MC.) But I won't start it until the other two are finished."
Well, where did you see the word prequel here? Did you think I wouldn’t notice your deception?)
How did you write there..... First strike?)))

What is the old Wiab called then? :) What is the name of the SG conversion then, why is it not abandoned?
Here's your second strike...

And what is the relativity between prequel and sequel? Do you know that an arc is a branch from the main plot? You throw around terms whose meaning you don’t know.
Have you found the main one? Wow......Can you show it to me? No one saw him except you. Ocean hasn't been able to finish a single game yet. The prequel and sequel appear after the main story has ended. Which movie came first, "New Hope" or "The Phantom Menace"? So that there is no such confusion, the main story becomes the one that came out earlier and they count from it.

Third strike? Nah, you're already crushed.
Holy Mother of nitpicking. Some facts here:
· New WIAB is a rework of the old one, not a different game like you said yesterday. Same general plot, same main characters, etc.
· Old WIAB also belonged to the same universe as SG.
· SG is chronologically set a couple of decades after the events of WIAB and has several offspring of that cast (Holgerson, Zane, Petrova, etc). They were there even before Ocean started reworking both games.

Now, if you want, you can continue the nitpick about the literal meaning of prequel, and I will keep lurking the thread while waiting for ch.5.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Hey luvs. These guys(especially the first two) are trolls. If you didn't know before, then you know now. To save yourselves the headaches that come with their statements... you may want to put them on your ignore listღ
Fortuna ღ - thanks, as always, for the PSA (Public Service Announcement)!

I got to add another to my ignore list - but not before it demonstrated quite a foul mouth.

So - on to more important matters - who are your top 3 LI's for the MC, based on what we know so far?

You already know that I am a Bella first guy.

For me, the rest of the top 3 are:

Zara
Amber

I like Nami, Mila, Nadia, Sonya, Sasha and Vic but for a top 3, these are my current fav's.

Given that we still have 25+ chapters to go, I suspect that there are a number of the other women (listed above and not) who will grow in favor as their stories are told.

As always, Good to 'see' you!

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019

I got to add another to my ignore list - but not before it demonstrated quite a foul mouth.

So - on to more important matters - who are your top 3 LI's for the MC, based on what we know so far?

Zara
Amber

I like Nami, Mila, Nadia, Sonya, Sasha and Vic but for a top 3, these are my current fav's.

Given that we still have 25+ chapters to go, I suspect that there are a number of the other women (listed above and not) who will grow in favor as their stories are told.

m111m123

May 31, 2022
New WIAB is a rework of the old one, not a different game like you said yesterday. Same general plot, same main characters, etc.
You are mistaken. My opponent said this. I said that they are connected only by the appearance of the characters.

Now, if you want, you can continue the nitpick about the literal meaning of prequel, and I will keep lurking the thread while waiting for ch.5.
I didn’t come up with the interpretation of the words; if you don’t know them, then that’s your problem.

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
and into what category you go in?cock sucking authors who couldnt care less about you (yeah whether you believe it or not unfortunately fortuna isn't only dwelling on this game thread 24/7) for every "negative comment" while you are on PIRACY forum imao, go play moralist on his discord server where you are probably a mod or something pathetic like that
Thanks for your input. I think I need to lay down a bit.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kassandara

Aug 24, 2022

Zara
Amber

Sasha #1 for me!

Then it's our lovely cheetos Nami and Nia. I also really like Mila.. Top lists are tough :HideThePain:

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes