rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Fortuna ღ - thanks, as always, for the PSA (Public Service Announcement)!

I got to add another to my ignore list - but not before it demonstrated quite a foul mouth.

So - on to more important matters - who are your top 3 LI's for the MC, based on what we know so far?

You already know that I am a Bella first guy.

For me, the rest of the top 3 are:

Zara
Amber

I like Nami, Mila, Nadia, Sonya, Sasha and Vic but for a top 3, these are my current fav's.

Given that we still have 25+ chapters to go, I suspect that there are a number of the other women (listed above and not) who will grow in favor as their stories are told.

As always, Good to 'see' you!

Cheers!! :coffee:
For me it's similar. But in top 4 (I tried top3, but it wasn't possible).
My top 4 (the order is irrelevant)
Bella
Nami
Amber
Nojiko

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019

I got to add another to my ignore list - but not before it demonstrated quite a foul mouth.

So - on to more important matters - who are your top 3 LI's for the MC, based on what we know so far?

Zara
Amber

I like Nami, Mila, Nadia, Sonya, Sasha and Vic but for a top 3, these are my current fav's.

Given that we still have 25+ chapters to go, I suspect that there are a number of the other women (listed above and not) who will grow in favor as their stories are told.

I would still make a little division into the characters and their story. For example, in the game of thrones I didn’t like Jofri as a character, but his storyline was interesting. But I didn’t like Theon Greyjoy both as a character and his story. I generally fell asleep under his chapters and skipped.
I'll start with those who I like as characters and their story (at least intriguing). Bella is interesting as a character, her storyline is interesting.
But Nami is a rather difficult choice. Undoubtedly, her story is interesting, if you follow the path of romance, it will also be interesting to look at the events and consequences. But her character ... raises many questions.
Same difficult choice for Summer. Her past, her story is very interesting. But we don't know anything about the present Summer.
Sasha's story is certainly intriguing, but it's too early to draw conclusions. We know almost nothing about her.
Amber, Zara, Vanessa are interesting characters, but the story... I'm not interested yet.
Mila, Vic, Sonya, Niya- don’t like them as characters, the story is not interesting at all.

Donettes

Apr 30, 2017
You are mistaken. My opponent said this. I said that they are connected only by the appearance of the characters.
Bro...
It would be very funny if not for 2 things that spoil your theory.
1. which Wiab are you talking about? Wiab1 has nothing to do with SG and was abandoned a long time ago. Wiab-2 came out after SG became popular, Ocean is trying its best to tie Wiab2 to SG.
They are completely different. If Wiab was made as part of the SG universe, then why was it abandoned instead of reworked? Wiab and Wiab2 are connected only by the appearance of the characters.
I just came to put those facts. Now you do you, and I do me.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021

Zara
Amber

Absolutely number .1 :love: :love: :love:
Niachen.png
A beautiful number .2 :love::love::love:
Nia_3.png
And to close the podium,
a very well deserved number .3 :love::love::love:
Nia_Treat2.png
P.s:And i won't say who my most divine favorite is,
just try to find out !!:giggle::giggle::giggle:

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
It can't be the real Summer or the title of the game loses meaning, in addition because of the enormous long term damage she left behind in the MC's head she can only be dead or far away.
My theory is that Nika is hugging another girl after trying more of Bella's special candy and well... it started to take effect :alien:

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
In general, let's not arrange waifu wars. As a fan of Leya from Wiab,i propose everyone other fans to drink wine at the dinner table and it will be clear who is number one.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Considering the fact that if i remember correct ocean has said he has finished writing the general story for all 32 chapters i doubt it will be abandoned. for the fact that he has done that much writing and the fact he is looking at dropping 10k+ on a pc for rendering it shows dedication to finishing it. I will say though chapter 16 sounds about right on when he will most likely want to restart again for the fact of how much more detail you will probably be able to get in renders and animations in 4-6 years when he is at chapter 16.
That is NOT how life works.

I really hope he stays in the project. But the longer a project is, the higher the likelihood it will not be complete. Life events such as job, family, health and other stuff has a higher chance of hitting the project for the simple reason of longer time available to appear. Plus his own desires can change over time.

And for the love of all that is sweet and chocolate, why the fuck are you suggesting he restarts the development? Again!
This novel is already way past the necessary quality in terms of rendering and even more in terms of animations. It reached the point in which any computing power/development experience would be better used increasing speed, not quality. There are huge dimishing returns to further increase quality.

So no more crazy ideas about redevelopment, please!

Last edited:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Hey gang, how about we discuss music instead of waifu wars and troll fights? Personally, I find the soundtrack in SG quite depressing, but I've come up with a few powerful favorites:

1. Plays during the first kiss with Bella.

2. All tracks of Grace Mesa, the best music anti-depressant.

3. Nami vs Bella fight

4.Tennis training. Also gives BaDIK vibes

5. And my favorite track. Velvethead is something next level. Band name almost like in Become a Rockstar:D

What about the rest of you, do you have any favorite tracks?

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Hey gang, how about we discuss music instead of waifu wars and troll fights? Personally, I find the soundtrack in SG quite depressing, but I've come up with a few powerful favorites:

1. Plays during the first kiss with Bella.

2. All tracks of Grace Mesa, the best music anti-depressant.

3. Nami vs Bella fight

4.Tennis training. Also gives BaDIK vibes

5. And my favorite track. Velvethead is something next level. Band name almost like in Become a Rockstar:D

N°2 and 3 are my favourites.
Also all the ambient musics from Vesky, they are so calm and so peaceful

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
The best way to counter the depressing emo hmmm... flaccid... nature of the MC is to play happy music! Cartoons - witch doctor is always a great choice during the My Chemical Romance teenage dirtbag moments.

Jun 30, 2021
You know guys I remember when I first heard the news about 32 parts, I thought the game would be abandoned for sure. And it's really true, with the speed with which the parts are released we will have to wait at least 10 years. And here's the thought that came to my mind, why doesn't Ocean try to create a development team since he has so many fans? He can recruit a couple of capable guys and increase the speed of work.
I'm a perfectionist myself and I don't like to share my work with anyone but at some point I just realized that there are only 24 hours in a day and even if you put aside all the family stuff you can hardly do everything alone. Yes, of course a creative union is always a complicated story but artists somehow find a common language when they work on huge canvases. Why doesn't Ocean try it?
I don't know but it seems to me that it is impossible to do everything alone, unless you set yourself the task of becoming something like Michelangelo.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I will say though chapter 16 sounds about right on when he will most likely want to restart again for the fact of how much more detail you will probably be able to get in renders and animations in 4-6 years when he is at chapter 16.
lol As Ayhsel pointed out above, the game is already vastly superior in terms of renders and animations compared to almost all other VNs with its visual quality (at this point pretty much skyrocketing past "looks good", and going much, much further than "it's simply beautiful"), so why should he even do another rework?

And sure. In 4 to 6 years, with better GPUs there will probably will be other games where visual quality becomes on par (or is greater than) Ocean's SG and WIAB.
However, even with that being the case, I'd say Ocean should not do another rework.
Doing another rework while the game is still being developed will only serve to be detriment to the speed of development, especially with a game that already looks good enough.

If he really wants to do another rework, he should really only consider after SG is completed.
I get that Ocean is a quality junkie (and I mean that as a compliment), but there needs to come a point where he says "It's enough."
Otherwise, he'll just be trapped in an endless cycle of reworks without finishing his games.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
You know guys I remember when I first heard the news about 32 parts, I thought the game would be abandoned for sure. And it's really true, with the speed with which the parts are released we will have to wait at least 10 years. And here's the thought that came to my mind, why doesn't Ocean try to create a development team since he has so many fans? He can recruit a couple of capable guys and increase the speed of work.
I'm a perfectionist myself and I don't like to share my work with anyone but at some point I just realized that there are only 24 hours in a day and even if you put aside all the family stuff you can hardly do everything alone. Yes, of course a creative union is always a complicated story but artists somehow find a common language when they work on huge canvases. Why doesn't Ocean try it?
I don't know but it seems to me that it is impossible to do everything alone, unless you set yourself the task of becoming something like Michelangelo.
You can do it alone. Perfect example would be DPC who is the dev of one of the best AVNs in development. Also a team doesn't ensure a quicker dev time either - It can present its own problems which can lead to extended issues. Personally the whole 32 parts sounds ridiculous to me. If you do a steady 6 month release cycle that is still 16 years in total. Now as Ocean is working on WiaB as well.. That dev time will extend even more. So whether he can do this all is very bleak truth be told. However we can only ever wait and see.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020

unfortunately Wellmess had to be removed (the original Sai fight soundtrack)

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
I seem to associate Grace Mesa's songs with the way the best AVNs sound these days. My favorite song is "The Long Way". When the "roomies" are about to leave the house and start their first day of college and this song begins to play, it sets the mood just right. It's like you feel their excitement and cheerful mood. The adventure begins!

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes