yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Honestly in my opinion looking at those videos you can see that Bella fell and fell hard the second her and the mc kissed the first time.
Nah, not exactly. That's what I love so much about Ocean's character building. The feeling grew and developed, there were so many little hints here and there. If she likes the MC, she lies next to him while they work on a project together in her room, otherwise she lies much further away. She grabs his head and pulls him to her chest out of nowhere as they waiting for Mrs. Harrison in the empty classroom. She was more worried than she wanted to show when she saw the MC after the fight with Sai. Finally, the scene in the changing room of the store: the tension is obvious to both of them, they just don't admit it explicitly. And the kiss was the culmination where Bella's feelings were finally revealed, and for herself, too, which is why she panicked so much.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Ocean has tried to outsource parts of the game in the past but has been let down, he had paid a coder who then failed to provide code (I think that was around ep 3) and in his most recent devlog he mentioned that he had outsourced a cinematic but has still not received it after an extended deadline so it's likely to be missing from the forthcoming update.
I'll add in Ocean's willingness to use freelancers to create important sets. The outdoor field/track is a set that was created by a freelancer hired by Ocean specifically for this task and I think the track looks great!

The phone is another example of someone hired by Ocean, but this person dropped the ball.

Ocean has some help with the phone, but he is still doing significant coding work to make the phone for SG (and then WIAB).

Here is some info about the phone from the May 17 Dev Log:

As mentioned above, the work on the phone has begun. Good boi Messe has created a lot of fantastic-looking UIs for me. The coding part is definitely the hardest, as I'm still doing it myself. But I'm getting there. Here's the current main menu.

zzzPhone-Main-Menu1.png

Progress is pretty fast, even though the phone takes quite a few hours away from setting up scenes atm.

Cheers!! :coffee:

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Sad that board game sucks and is completely linear.
This scene made me start a new playthrough of:

XCOM2, LWOTC - heavily modded so I have all the classes from SG (and then some) but it lacks the sophistication to allow me to get the faces of the women or the MC closer than about 70% of SG... bummer.

• Haha
Reactions: yossa999

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Summer's Gone Soundtrack - Sound and Vision - This Party Bussin'
Summer's Gone - Because you like me... ┃Waykap - Give My All To You
Summer's Gone - Only love can hurt like this (CHP4) Humble Hey feat. Emmi - What My Mama Said

Which of the above are removed as of ch5? Please don't say all of them. I enjoy those 3 the most, on top of the song Demons...
#2 & #3 are removed as of CH 4.5.

One or more modders are working (have succeeded??) on adding back in all the music removed for licensing purposes but the Steam rev and the Ocean official SG will not have these barring an about face from those entities who control licensing access to those songs.

There is still a lot of great music in SG, but these two songs were Perfect for their scenes.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
This scene made me start a new playthrough of:

XCOM2, LWOTC - heavily modded so I have all the classes from SG (and then some) but it lacks the sophistication to allow me to get the faces of the women or the MC closer than about 70% of SG... bummer.
It really feels like this game is inspired by XCOM. Alien design, weapons, squad tactics.
Unfortunately it was poorly implemented.

xCalon

Mar 15, 2023
(...) Finally, the scene in the changing room of the store: the tension is obvious to both of them, they just don't admit it explicitly.
The changing room scene is one of my favorites, and especially these pictures:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Even without text, these few pictures contain a lot of emotion, at least for me. If I wanted to give a name to this mini-scene, I don't know, maybe I would call it acceptance or something similar.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
It really feels like this game is inspired by XCOM. Alien design, weapons, squad tactics.
Unfortunately it was poorly implemented.
I actually liked the sci fi setting and music.

Is it tough to represent roleplaying in an AVN, especially in a sci fi setting - Yes!

But here are some of the benefits I saw to both that scene and those roleplaying scenes that will follow:

* The MC and the ladies present got to know each other better, with the MC staying in role and giving Nadia support as well as supporting and complimenting Sonya (something I suspect Sonya has little experience with if compliments are coming from a male).

* Sonya got to show an innocent side to her when she had her figurine and the MC's figurine playing together.

* Nadia got to show off her enthusiasm for living the stories she reads, and being reassured that this is fine.

* The Nancy lewd card reveal gave both Nami and the MC a chance to reassure Nadia that the sexual side of their roleplaying was fine and worth experimenting with in future roleplaying events.

* The ending, when Cindy (math teacher) showed up late gives us ways for Cindy and other female teachers to game with the MC and the women in the group. This offers more confident female teachers (and students) a way to use lewd cards on the MC and/or other women at a given roleplaying event, opening up non roleplaying lewd possibilities with both teachers and students.

* Finally - this gave Nancy and Nadia the chance to invite the MC and Nami to the farm for a work/roleplaying/party combo afternoon/evening sometime in the future. This opens up other romantic and lewd possibilities as well.

I'm sure that there are other possibilities opened up by the Sci Fi event, but these are the few I came up with in the moment.

I think, story wise, this event sets up Many possibilities for the future, advancing relationships as well as offering both romance and lewd options.

Cheers! :coffee:

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
As we know,Sasha and Nami has Leya's earrings.
Interesting,who inherited her necklace?
Edit:I have just noticed,that Leya like boss with loot.

Last edited:

Fortuna ღ

May 13, 2020
Fortuna ღ - thanks, as always, for the PSA (Public Service Announcement)!

I got to add another to my ignore list - but not before it demonstrated quite a foul mouth.

So - on to more important matters - who are your top 3 LI's for the MC, based on what we know so far?

You already know that I am a Bella first guy.

For me, the rest of the top 3 are:

Zara
Amber

I like Nami, Mila, Nadia, Sonya, Sasha and Vic but for a top 3, these are my current fav's.

Given that we still have 25+ chapters to go, I suspect that there are a number of the other women (listed above and not) who will grow in favor as their stories are told.

As always, Good to 'see' you!

Hey Pax! No problem! I know how annoying some of these troll posts can get, and I can only imagine how annoying it must be to see paragraphs of arguments when someone takes the bait. Hopefully, more people just ignore themღ

My personal top 3 so far are:
  1. Bella - My twin will always take the top spotღ
  2. Sasha - Aside from Bella, I find her most interesting. That scar has a deep story behind it, and those eyes told a thousand words before she ever spoke to MC. If I ever have time to explore another path, it may be for Sasha.
  3. Nadia - Because I'm a nerd too, lol. She seems like someone I'd hang out with irl, and she's just one of my favourite characters in general... although, if Ayua were an LI, she'd probably take this spot.
I also totally agree with you. I just checked the LI list, and things are shaping up to be really interesting in the next few updates. Those who are not on a path as yet may be in for a treat.

Since there's an update coming in a few weeks, is there anything you guys are looking forward to? Seeing as this is a season finale, it's bound to end with some crazy cliffhanger... and I'm really curious about what it'll be. Beyond that, I don't think we've encountered the main antagonist yet. The Holgersons are only issues if you're on Mila or Bella's path... but Melanie Ceril had issues with many people. Mila, Victoria, Bella, Zara... and that's just who we know of. Melanie seems to be all of the bad things that players thought Bella was when we were first introduced to her. I really look forward to meeting herღ

Good to 'see' you too btwღ

Kassandara

Aug 24, 2022
Since there's an update coming in a few weeks, is there anything you guys are looking forward to? Seeing as this is a season finale, it's bound to end with some crazy cliffhanger... and I'm really curious about what it'll be. Beyond that, I don't think we've encountered the main antagonist yet. The Holgersons are only issues if you're on Mila or Bella's path... but Melanie Ceril had issues with many people. Mila, Victoria, Bella, Zara... and that's just who we know of. Melanie seems to be all of the bad things that players thought Bella was when we were first introduced to her. I really look forward to meeting herღ

I'd like to see some more Sasha in ep5 but it' doesn't seem likely. I also want to see Nami properly after the kiss.. It won't be easy thing for her to process, I think it might not be as simple as many think.

Can't forget lovely Nia! Looking forward for the whole hang out thing, we will see more of how she is like outside of school and just alone with Nika.

And finally we might (I wish) get to see lovely Melanie, maybe at the end of the episode?? Some sort of cliffhanger-ish type of introduction to her..

Last edited:

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
I'd like to see some more Sasha in ep5 but it' doesn't seem likely. I also want to see Nami properly after the kiss.. It won't be easy thing for her to process, I think it might not be as simple as many think.

Can't forget lovely Nia! Looking forward for the whole hang out thing, we will see more of what's she like outside of school and just alone with Nika.

And finally we might (I wish) get to see lovely Melanie, maybe at the end of the episode?? Some sort of cliffhanger-ish type of introduction to her..
I really hope we all get more time with all our favorite characters. But we all know that will not happen. There are few characters that need some attention. If Ocean will wrap season 1, there are few characters that aren't developed enough... I think Ocean will try to get us to know all characters, so he can start with the story in season 2. I wouldn't be surprised if he create a cliffhanger on the end of season 1...

Kassandara

Aug 24, 2022
I really hope we all get more time with all our favorite characters. But we all know that will not happen. There are few characters that need some attention. If Ocean will wrap season 1, there are few characters that aren't developed enough... I think Ocean will try to get us to know all characters, so he can start with the story in season 2. I wouldn't be surprised if he create a cliffhanger on the end of season 1...
Hopefully in season 2 it's time for some of the others to shine; Sasha, Sonya, possible new LIs we'll meet..

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Hey Pax! No problem! I know how annoying some of these troll posts can get, and I can only imagine how annoying it must be to see paragraphs of arguments when someone takes the bait. Hopefully, more people just ignore themღ

My personal top 3 so far are:
  1. Bella - My twin will always take the top spotღ
  2. Sasha - Aside from Bella, I find her most interesting. That scar has a deep story behind it, and those eyes told a thousand words before she ever spoke to MC. If I ever have time to explore another path, it may be for Sasha.
  3. Nadia - Because I'm a nerd too, lol. She seems like someone I'd hang out with irl, and she's just one of my favourite characters in general... although, if Ayua were an LI, she'd probably take this spot.
I also totally agree with you. I just checked the LI list, and things are shaping up to be really interesting in the next few updates. Those who are not on a path as yet may be in for a treat.

Thanks for the timely reminders not to feed trolls. I keep wanting to unhide the ignored threads, but then I remember I actually don't need to know. Much like my own opinions, no one's here fer them yet here they are :sneaky:

My 3 are:

- Sasha, who are you? She seems incredibly tough and cold, but it is some sort of front, her kindness keeps peeking out.
- Bella, because she is the most honest in some ways, she refuses to hide her pain, she just won't talk about it.
- Nia, because she tries so hard to connect with people, and when she was at the gym, I felt like an utter asshole.
and even though not a LI, I really want to see how Nika's relationship with Maya develops. SHe seems the most down to earth and stable person other than Nojiko and Ayua.

I'm hoping to get more revealed about Sasha and Nia. The whole earring thing seems pretty important by this point, and I'd like to know how Sasha is connected, or at least have more to speculate about. Is her surname Petrova? I forget some of the details. If it is, there's a connection between her family and the Zane's (which explains why Ayua and she would be in each other's circles) and that would be why she reacts to Nami's earring. Plus Sasha's innuendo regarding what Nika should have to deal with implies she knows more than she lets on.

I'm hoping to see more about Nia, because I relate to her social awkwardness. She's a very human character and doesn't seem calculating.

As far as the social/political backdrop goes, I'm hoping we'll find out more about Nojiko's background and her connections to the other families (there's some dramas that have been hinted at) and find out a bit more about Emilio's world: does Nika go on random midnight undercover explorations because of some information he gets from Emilio? Is that what those renders of ninja Nika are about?

I'm also interested to see how the first team evolve. I'm not even a sports fan, but there are some great characters there.

As far as the cliff hanger goes, There are so many potentail ways the story can go that I have no idea, and the anticipation of what comes next is currently high. I think it'll set a very clear tone for how the future of the story will play out. One possibility is that it'll end with Nika having a panic attack when he discovers something.

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes