Fortuna ღ

May 13, 2020
Fortuna ღ - thanks, as always, for the PSA (Public Service Announcement)!

I got to add another to my ignore list - but not before it demonstrated quite a foul mouth.

So - on to more important matters - who are your top 3 LI's for the MC, based on what we know so far?

You already know that I am a Bella first guy.

For me, the rest of the top 3 are:

Zara
Amber

I like Nami, Mila, Nadia, Sonya, Sasha and Vic but for a top 3, these are my current fav's.

Given that we still have 25+ chapters to go, I suspect that there are a number of the other women (listed above and not) who will grow in favor as their stories are told.

As always, Good to 'see' you!

Cheers!! :coffee:
Hey Pax! No problem! I know how annoying some of these troll posts can get, and I can only imagine how annoying it must be to see paragraphs of arguments when someone takes the bait. Hopefully, more people just ignore themღ

My personal top 3 so far are:
  1. Bella - My twin will always take the top spotღ
  2. Sasha - Aside from Bella, I find her most interesting. That scar has a deep story behind it, and those eyes told a thousand words before she ever spoke to MC. If I ever have time to explore another path, it may be for Sasha.
  3. Nadia - Because I'm a nerd too, lol. She seems like someone I'd hang out with irl, and she's just one of my favourite characters in general... although, if Ayua were an LI, she'd probably take this spot.
I also totally agree with you. I just checked the LI list, and things are shaping up to be really interesting in the next few updates. Those who are not on a path as yet may be in for a treat.

Since there's an update coming in a few weeks, is there anything you guys are looking forward to? Seeing as this is a season finale, it's bound to end with some crazy cliffhanger... and I'm really curious about what it'll be. Beyond that, I don't think we've encountered the main antagonist yet. The Holgersons are only issues if you're on Mila or Bella's path... but Melanie Ceril had issues with many people. Mila, Victoria, Bella, Zara... and that's just who we know of. Melanie seems to be all of the bad things that players thought Bella was when we were first introduced to her. I really look forward to meeting herღ

Good to 'see' you too btwღ

Kassandara

Aug 24, 2022
Since there's an update coming in a few weeks, is there anything you guys are looking forward to? Seeing as this is a season finale, it's bound to end with some crazy cliffhanger... and I'm really curious about what it'll be. Beyond that, I don't think we've encountered the main antagonist yet. The Holgersons are only issues if you're on Mila or Bella's path... but Melanie Ceril had issues with many people. Mila, Victoria, Bella, Zara... and that's just who we know of. Melanie seems to be all of the bad things that players thought Bella was when we were first introduced to her. I really look forward to meeting herღ

I'd like to see some more Sasha in ep5 but it' doesn't seem likely. I also want to see Nami properly after the kiss.. It won't be easy thing for her to process, I think it might not be as simple as many think.

Can't forget lovely Nia! Looking forward for the whole hang out thing, we will see more of how she is like outside of school and just alone with Nika.

And finally we might (I wish) get to see lovely Melanie, maybe at the end of the episode?? Some sort of cliffhanger-ish type of introduction to her..

Last edited:

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
I'd like to see some more Sasha in ep5 but it' doesn't seem likely. I also want to see Nami properly after the kiss.. It won't be easy thing for her to process, I think it might not be as simple as many think.

Can't forget lovely Nia! Looking forward for the whole hang out thing, we will see more of what's she like outside of school and just alone with Nika.

And finally we might (I wish) get to see lovely Melanie, maybe at the end of the episode?? Some sort of cliffhanger-ish type of introduction to her..
I really hope we all get more time with all our favorite characters. But we all know that will not happen. There are few characters that need some attention. If Ocean will wrap season 1, there are few characters that aren't developed enough... I think Ocean will try to get us to know all characters, so he can start with the story in season 2. I wouldn't be surprised if he create a cliffhanger on the end of season 1...

Kassandara

Aug 24, 2022
I really hope we all get more time with all our favorite characters. But we all know that will not happen. There are few characters that need some attention. If Ocean will wrap season 1, there are few characters that aren't developed enough... I think Ocean will try to get us to know all characters, so he can start with the story in season 2. I wouldn't be surprised if he create a cliffhanger on the end of season 1...
Hopefully in season 2 it's time for some of the others to shine; Sasha, Sonya, possible new LIs we'll meet..

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Hey Pax! No problem! I know how annoying some of these troll posts can get, and I can only imagine how annoying it must be to see paragraphs of arguments when someone takes the bait. Hopefully, more people just ignore themღ

2. Sasha - Aside from Bella, I find her most interesting. That scar has a deep story behind it, and those eyes told a thousand words before she ever spoke to MC. If I ever have time to explore another path, it may be for Sasha.
  3. Nadia - Because I'm a nerd too, lol. She seems like someone I'd hang out with irl, and she's just one of my favourite characters in general... although, if Ayua were an LI, she'd probably take this spot.
I also totally agree with you. I just checked the LI list, and things are shaping up to be really interesting in the next few updates. Those who are not on a path as yet may be in for a treat.

Thanks for the timely reminders not to feed trolls. I keep wanting to unhide the ignored threads, but then I remember I actually don't need to know. Much like my own opinions, no one's here fer them yet here they are :sneaky:

My 3 are:

- Sasha, who are you? She seems incredibly tough and cold, but it is some sort of front, her kindness keeps peeking out.
- Bella, because she is the most honest in some ways, she refuses to hide her pain, she just won't talk about it.
- Nia, because she tries so hard to connect with people, and when she was at the gym, I felt like an utter asshole.
and even though not a LI, I really want to see how Nika's relationship with Maya develops. SHe seems the most down to earth and stable person other than Nojiko and Ayua.

I'm hoping to get more revealed about Sasha and Nia. The whole earring thing seems pretty important by this point, and I'd like to know how Sasha is connected, or at least have more to speculate about. Is her surname Petrova? I forget some of the details. If it is, there's a connection between her family and the Zane's (which explains why Ayua and she would be in each other's circles) and that would be why she reacts to Nami's earring. Plus Sasha's innuendo regarding what Nika should have to deal with implies she knows more than she lets on.

I'm hoping to see more about Nia, because I relate to her social awkwardness. She's a very human character and doesn't seem calculating.

As far as the social/political backdrop goes, I'm hoping we'll find out more about Nojiko's background and her connections to the other families (there's some dramas that have been hinted at) and find out a bit more about Emilio's world: does Nika go on random midnight undercover explorations because of some information he gets from Emilio? Is that what those renders of ninja Nika are about?

I'm also interested to see how the first team evolve. I'm not even a sports fan, but there are some great characters there.

As far as the cliff hanger goes, There are so many potentail ways the story can go that I have no idea, and the anticipation of what comes next is currently high. I think it'll set a very clear tone for how the future of the story will play out. One possibility is that it'll end with Nika having a panic attack when he discovers something.

Sep 2, 2020
yo people of this thread, I understand this game has no segs, but is it worth playing? I wanna hear an objective opinion because too many times has writing been praised on other games and its just meh
I hope this isn't a VN version of Euphoria cus that show was ass

Last edited:

m111m123

May 31, 2022
It's called, *DRUMROLL* WIAB. Not exactly rocket science to figure that out, because it was literally history.
I'm not surprised that you can't understand the difference between a rework and an abandoned game.

And rebut all you want, but I'm done with you.
Why are you writing this to me? If you are not satisfied with something, argue with those who invented it. I'm not interested.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I would like to know more about the origin of Nika and Nami's parents (although I know that this information is content for season 3 :ROFLMAO:). I think they left out more than what Nojiko says, for example the fact that they both can go to a college where a lot of rich people like Bella or Sasha go, Amber's first reaction when she sees Nika (as if she knew him as a child). I think the surname Cyrus is inherited from Nojiko too.
Just have to wait and see Emilio's reaction (after having investigated Nika) in the next visit. If he helps us "for free" or with very little money it is because there is something behind.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020

On the cliffhanger, I genuinely don't know. Ocean has opted for poignant endings recently (like Bella leaving Ayua and driving home to see the MC at the end of CH 4 and Bella showing up at the end of CH 4.5 just as the MC is about to have a panic attack). I think it is possible that the CH 5 ending will be similar, coming full circle with someone important that we saw little of in the chapter - perhaps Zara or even Nami (if CH 5 takes the MC away from Nami for almost the entirety of CH 5).

I think a significant memory - leading towards a reveal of the main antagonist - will come when the MC and Amber return to the cabin for the therapy session.

What reveals or events precede this are unknown but...

If the reporter prints a picture and story about the MC (and Robin), will that catch the eye of someone who had lost track of the broken boy who barely survived his last encounter with this person/group?

Will this person/group reassess the danger the MC poses to them if he should regain his memories and rejoin society?

I'm glad that the MC is getting a chance to train with Ayua, as this could help in the future with someone more dangerous than college thugs.

His anonymity has been a shield, but when that shield goes away, who will notice and what will they do about the MC... and those he cares about.

For some reason - human trafficking comes to mind - but that could just be me searching for a meaningful antagonist with too little information to guide my SWAG (Scientific Wild Ass Guess).

Cheers!! :coffee:

Sep 18, 2022
I'm just excited to see how the story progresses. The way it has been written leaves a lot for speculation and I'd be lying if I said it hadn't captured me. There are a lot of events that we know are coming, and characters we will meet, but no way to know how things will unfold.

LIs

1) Nami: Heart of gold, hilarious, gorgeous, grounded, 10/10 girl, perfection
2) Bella: Chemistry, chemistry, chemistry
3) Nia (Tie): I can fix her! Nah, but it broke my heart when MC was being a dick at the gym and she shut down. Watching her perk back up, and lighten up even more after the basketball game felt good. She isn't hard to figure out but is very well written so far and I'm excited to see more
3) Vanessa (Tie): Beautiful, classy, mysterious. Ultimately, still just a girl and it will be interesting to see that aura dissipate

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
yo people of this thread, I understand this game has no segs, but is it worth playing? I wanna hear an objective opinion because too many times has writing been praised on other games and its just meh
I hope this isn't a VN version of Euphoria cus that show was ass
Yes, and the adult bedroom content will be coming down the road so I think it'll be worth the wait.

Also to respond to Pax's question -

Top 3 in order -

1.) Amber and it's not close.
2.) Mila (but as I've said in the past I'm concerned she has an STD from her mom during pregnancy; if that's the case, then I won't pursue a playthrough on her route)
3.) Sonia - very curious to see how her story develops. Perfect wifey material there from what I can tell so far - very conservative, due to her background there is practically no chance any other guy out there has done anything with her.
4.) Bonus: Maybe at some point the game might be enjoyable to do a loner run where you just have fun with some of the girls like Coach Hill, the teacher with short dark hair and giant boobs, etc. and never commit to anyone.

Last edited:

Sleepy666

Apr 21, 2019
Is leai nikas mom because they look the same, I know the universes are connected, but it's just wild to me that nobody ever brings that up maybe somebody already talked about this

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PickerLewd

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Is leai nikas mom because they look the same, I know the universes are connected, but it's just wild to me that nobody ever brings that up maybe somebody already talked about this
We already discussed it in the forum earlier. And as you might estimate, there are several opinions about it. I myself do not think Nika is Leia´s kid. There is no way the Zane family would have left him and Nami for someone else to raise.
I think Willi Zane might have been the donor for Daphne, since Nami looks very much like her daughter. And since Willi and Leia are twins and have some similarities in their looks, Nika could very well look like them.

In addition, Ayua, who is 99,9% Willi and Miru´s daughter, does not know either Nika nor Nami, before meeeting them at college. And she has cousins we know from the talk in the bar, who can only be the children from Leia and Kati. But since Kati leans more to lesbianism, it is more probable these cousins are Leia´s children. (Also maybe Ayua´s halfsiblings, depening on how WIAB goes on)

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
We already discussed it in the forum earlier. And as you might estimate, there are several opinions about it. I myself do not think Nika is Leia´s kid. There is no way the Zane family would have left him and Nami for someone else to raise.
I think Willi Zane might have been the donor for Daphne, since Nami looks very much like her daughter. And since Willi and Leia are twins and have some similarities in their looks, Nika could very well look like them.

In addition, Ayua, who is 99,9% Willi and Miru´s daughter, does not know either Nika nor Nami, before meeeting them at college. And she has cousins we know from the talk in the bar, who can only be the children from Leia and Kati. But since Kati leans more to lesbianism, it is more probable these cousins are Leia´s children. (Also maybe Ayua´s halfsiblings, depening on how WIAB goes on)
Here you can find arguments both for and against. On the one hand, Auya looks at Nicka carefully when they first meet, as if she knows him. Also, the skin color, eyes and hair are similar to Leia. Although their characters are definitely different. We also don’t know what happened in 20 years. Are the other heroes even alive? The argument that here is no way the Zane family would have left him and Nami for someone else to raise is not necessary. They might turn away, they might just not know. But I agree, the chances of this are not great. It seems to me It would be easy for the Zane clan to raise them themselves rather than let Najiko struggle to make ends meet.
It seems more that Monica is the mother of Nami and Nick. Only that red-haired wimp is Nami’s father, and William again left Monica with the cream. Well, it’s not for nothing that the Ocean protects Monica so much even though many people don’t like her.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Honestly,

Ocean (the Author) ONLY knows what happened to Summer and who MC's biological parents were.
Your speculations are pointless: both VNs don't give us any hint or information about it.

Reactions: Harathorne
4.30 star(s) 502 Votes