rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Sasha and Amber aren't Vic.
Amber is just hot I can overlook her flaws. Sasha's mysterious darkness is what I like about her.

Vic is sweetness personified and worthy of my protection.
Sasha is a mysterious dark girl with unknown past. She is naturally untrustworthy or this untruthfulness is only against the MC, we don't know now. But she seams interesting. It's tough to place her for now...

Reactions: Don Sucio

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Naturally Ocean has a personal Canon ending for WIAB in the drawer and from this ending SG is being developed. But we players will also get our "personal Canon ending" by playing WIAB. This is one reason so many characters in "Summer´s gone" look like they could be the children of X and Y from WIAB. Ocean does this so that all "Canon endings" which are not Ocean´s main Canon have something in SG to relate to for the players.
For instance, Nami looks very much to be the daughter of Daphne. This might not be the case for the "main canon", but it is a nod to the players canon where the WIAB MC came together with Daphne instead. Likewise for many other characters.
You're right I think; the flexibility makes sense - even if Willi doesn't have a relationship with Daphne, Daphne could have a daughter anyway in the timelapse between the games. So regardless of what the player of WIAB chooses, all the characters can still exist from the same mother at least, without there being any conflicts between a playthough and the canon story. Ayua doesn't even have to be Willi's daughter (though that's the likeliest scenario); Willi could be her stepdad depending on what kinds of infidelities Ocean plans in WIAB.

Sasha is a mysterious dark girl with unknown past. She is naturally untrustworthy or this untruthfulness is only against the MC, we don't know now. But she seams interesting. It's tough to place her for now...
Her family from what I understand is the (P)etrova in the ZPR, which explains her exclusive/reclusive nature (as eveyone would know who her parents are and be careful around her), and her family have a connection with the Zane's, seeing they both have stakes in the university. From what I've understood, her mother is the one that caught Willi's attention as he was going to dinner with Leia in the old WIAB, and in SG she owns the golf club that Amber goes to.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
And?
I don't like characters just because they are all sweetness like Vic. I like characters because they interest me not necessarily because they are 'good'. Sasha is gorgeous, mysterious and fascinates me as a character. I am intrigued where her character sits in the story for now and how Ocean will develop her. That may change as Ocean releases more updates, we shall see. For now she is one of my top 3.

m111m123

May 31, 2022
I still don't understand what if I make big change in WIAB how can this effect SG dynamically :unsure:
I think this is big issue and hope Ocean handle this :rolleyes:
This is the whole problem that Ocean cannot fix. The only way is to remove all the options from Wiab, but then it will no longer be a game, but comics. By the way, this is one of the reasons why people tell Ocean to make games one at a time; he can’t handle 2 at the same time.

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
I don't know if it was discussed early, but could it be possible that Nadya is the same girl in the portrait with Bella? They are terribly similar, in eye color,and in appearance too(face even like bella). This is especially noticeable in the locker room scene and then during the game.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I don't know if it was discussed early, but could it be possible that Nadya is the same girl in the portrait with Bella? They are terribly similar, in eye color,and in appearance too(face even like bella). This is especially noticeable in the locker room scene and then during the game.
The portrait in Bella's room is of Bella and her sister who disappeared (or is dead - we don't know the details).

One of things that is still unknown is whether there is a link between what happened to Summer and what happened to Bella's sister.

Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
So did anyone else find it interesting that Victoria received death threats before the accident? Could be the same guys behind some other things, maybe not. Either way, I don't think it's ever been brought up before. Thoughts?
Screenshot 2023-09-12 at 2.32.08 PM.png

Reactions: Fun Shaundi

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
So did anyone else find it interesting that Victoria received death threats before the accident? Could be the same guys behind some other things, maybe not. Either way, I don't think it's ever been brought up before. Thoughts?
View attachment 2923597
Are you serious? Here are your "death threats":
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
View attachment 2923597
You are both wrong.

Maja is talking about a girl who hates Victoria and harassed her in high school (we haven't met her yet).

Just re-read the whole story and you'll see.

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
You are both wrong.

Maja is talking about a girl who hates Victoria and harassed her in high school (we haven't met her yet).

Just re-read the whole story and you'll see.
Yeah, she was bullied by that girl, something starting with an M, (as were others, like Bella) even pressed under water, but I doubt that a school bully would count as a death threat.

Last edited:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Yeah, she was bullied by that girl (as were others, like Bella) even pressed under water, but I doubt that a school bully would count as a death threat.
Bro, we're not talking about what you think. We're talking about what a character (Maja) is thinking at the moment: she is shocked and she is thinking about that girl & Vic because she doesn't know that Marla's car ran over Vic yet.

We (the players) realise what Maja is talking about far later in the story, when Mila and Bella talk about that girl.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
View attachment 2923597
I don't know, it made me a bit annoyed. I find it hard to get my head around anyone hating a sweetheart like Vic. I'd volunteer to be her bodyguard in a heartbeat

Reactions: Nurikabe

Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
I don't know. First off, what Maja is talking about is before the accident. The way the sentence is phrased makes it sound like it was something that happened at least a matter of days ago, not about 30 seconds after the fact.

Secondly, you really think Marla said anything about that when she was the one who pointed a gun at him? And you watch too many cop shows. I really doubt the police is going to ask about the victim's enemies, from the very woman who hit her.

Third, if it did happen you can bet on MC being called into questioning or at least have a cop show up at his house. This didn't happen, ergo, there was no statement about Nika ending her life.

And even if the cops decided to leave him alone. And the eyewitness report came to Maja. I really doubt she would be dumb enough that, when Nami told her who he was, that she didn't recognize him (yet still managed to remember that there was a death threat)

Therefore, it only stands to reason that a recent death threat was made against her, not by Nika.

And for the other guy, maybe it could have been but certainly not for what happened in highschool. I don't remember if the bully came into her life in the recent chapters - then it could have been her - but I doubt it.

Reactions: Sleepy666
4.30 star(s) 502 Votes