yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
[...] And for the other guy, maybe it could have been but certainly not for what happened in highschool. I don't remember if the bully came into her life in the recent chapters - then it could have been her - but I doubt it.
The "other guy" is right :) Maja was talking about someone named Mel C, because I turn to you like a flower leaning toward the sun :KEK: she threatened Vic. Vic told MC about this later in chapter 4.5, this Mel C tried to drown her in high school and kept that attitude towards Vic to this day. Vic even complained to the MC that she was afraid that in her current state she would not be able to escape from this cutthroat bitch.

Kassandara

Aug 24, 2022
The "other guy" is right :) Maja was talking about someone named Mel C, because I turn to you like a flower leaning toward the sun :KEK: she threatened Vic. Vic told MC about this later in chapter 4.5, this Mel C tried to drown her in high school and kept that attitude towards Vic to this day. Vic even complained to the MC that she was afraid that in her current state she would not be able to escape from this cutthroat bitch.
Melanie best girl, can't wait to antagonize Bella with her :Kappa:

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I hate her, can we organise a hit squad in game to take this bitch down?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: yossa999

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Because we need a good laugh, I saw this reply in another thread I periodically check the pulse of (Milfy City) - and thought it worth sharing:

So telling me f96zone produces dumb people?

So... when you get that person asking a question that was answered 3 posts before, I'll think of the above and I remember a favorite response from a roommate in college when someone would do something Very stupid or ask him a Very stupid question:

Did your mother have any children who lived? ;)

Cheers!! :coffee:

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
So did anyone else find it interesting that Victoria received death threats before the accident? Could be the same guys behind some other things, maybe not. Either way, I don't think it's ever been brought up before. Thoughts?
Are you serious? Here are your "death threats"
Maja is talking about a girl who hates Victoria and harassed her in high school (we haven't met her yet).
The "other guy" is right :) Maja was talking about someone named Mel C
The villain Maja is talking about is Melanie Ceril, on this page there is a picture of her from the time she was beating Bella.
Yes there's a later discussion about Melanie attacking Vic & threatening her when they were in middle school. But there's no mention of a death threat per se.
Python:
v "The last thing she said to me was that she would stomp on my face with her heels and put them through my eyes."
Vic does says Maja thought Melanie was behind the accident. So perhaps that's how people reached the conclusion Maja was referring to Melanie during the hospital scene.

My impression remains that Maja was referring to MC thinking aloud about ending Vic's suffering, not Melanie.
I don't know. First off, what Maja is talking about is before the accident. The way the sentence is phrased makes it sound like it was something that happened at least a matter of days ago, not about 30 seconds after the fact.
The sentence is somewhat ambiguous so alternative interpretations are in play.
Python:
u "Victoria almost gets killed in a car accident after someone threatened to end her life."
You've interpreted it to mean car accident, sometime after a death threat. Nothing in that line states a time frame, let alone days.

I interpreted it to mean car accident, then after[wards] a death threat. Structurally it makes more sense to me that way, given the hospital scene is placed soon after the car accident.

The middle school incident with Melanie some are raising happened years before the car accident, and Melanie hasn't even been hinted at yet at this point of the game.
Secondly, you really think Marla said anything about that when she was the one who pointed a gun at him? And you watch too many cop shows. I really doubt the police is going to ask about the victim's enemies, from the very woman who hit her.
I'm not sure how that's relevant? Marla just has to tell the police some guy was threatening Vic & herself?
Third, if it did happen you can bet on MC being called into questioning or at least have a cop show up at his house. This didn't happen, ergo, there was no statement about Nika ending her life.
No, because Marla doesn't know who the MC is at this stage & he left the scene before the police talked to him. Marla doesn't discover who the MC is until he turns up at college weeks later.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Because we need a good laugh, I saw this reply in another thread I periodically check the pulse of (Milfy City) - and thought it worth sharing:

So... when you get that person asking a question that was answered 3 posts before, I'll think of the above and I remember a favorite response from a roommate in college when someone would do something Very stupid or ask him a Very stupid question:

Cheers!! :coffee:
If you had a roommate in college and there wasn't a VN about it, were they really a roommate? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: TypicalTrashBag

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Vic does says Maja thought Melanie was behind the accident. So perhaps that's how people reached the conclusion Maja was referring to Melanie during the hospital scene.
And that's the final word on this quarrel: Maja was talking about Melanie.

She wasn't referring to Marla, because:

1) when she said those words, she didn't know anything about the car accident, except that an accident happened and Vic was injured; after she tells it, she asks MC what happened.

2) Maja told it herself Vic later.

Anyway, Ocean said he's going to rewrite the "gun accident" scene with Marla. You can bet your ass that Marla will NOT draw a gun anymore. Not sure whether it's in this upcoming 0.5 beta or in the full 0.5 update.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021

What a nice fellow. I bet he/she/it has a lot of friends.

• Haha
Reactions: yossa999 and Acsuka

Mr_Mister

Jan 9, 2020
This is the whole problem that Ocean cannot fix. The only way is to remove all the options from Wiab, but then it will no longer be a game, but comics. By the way, this is one of the reasons why people tell Ocean to make games one at a time; he can’t handle 2 at the same time.

Ocean is committing a writers cardinal sin !.
he's writing 2 intertwine stories without establishing the world and rules and which both stories lives on .
for me he has a few options to get out of the corner he's getting into:
#1 he puts SG on hold and finish WIAB ,so he can establish the world and characters and decisions that will affect SG.
#2 he make SG as it's own thing , without any attachment to WIAB .

and please for the love of any mythological being ! , stop rewriting SG ! .
since Ocean started SG , he's going thru the third iteration of SG (original writing , remake writing , rewriting) .

jeff-bridges-what.gif

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
It seems quite clear to me Maja was talking about MC's ramblings when Vic was on the ground.

Marla heard them and pulled a gun on him. Afterwards he fled the scene, Marla had to explain what happened to the police and the police told it to Maja.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
It seems quite clear to me Maja was talking about MC's ramblings when Vic was on the ground.

Marla heard them and pulled a gun on him. Afterwards he fled the scene, Marla had to explain what happened to the police and the police told it to Maja.
What can I tell you, I guess F95 users love imagining scenes and events in VNs that never happened. Just tell me what makes you think that the police talked to Maja before MC and Nami entered Vic's hospital room.

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes