Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
What can I tell you, I guess F95 users love imagining scenes and events in VNs that never happened. Just tell me what makes you think that the police talked to Maja before MC and Nami entered Vic's hospital room.
Such a weird hill to choose to die on.

First of all panicked Marla calls the police instead of an ambulance.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's then the police that actually calls the ambulance. So the police is already involved and they'll take Marla's version, which will certainly include the weird kid that she perceived threatened Vic.

After the incident MC goes home, Nojiko tells him to bring Vic's wallet to her at the hospital during breakfast. Then he goes sleeping and only after he goes to the hospital with Nami.

So there's plenty of time for Maja to reach the hospital and be informed of what happened. Because that's the first thing people ask in that situations and there'll be the police there to explain it to her.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Why wouldn't the police talk to Maja? I mean, how do you even think Maja got informed about Victoria's accident? :unsure:
So there's plenty of time for Maja to reach the hospital and be informed of what happened. Because that's the first thing people ask in that situations and there'll be the police there to explain it to her.
Did you see it?
does any character talk about it?
do you see any cop somewhere after the accident?
isn't MC a witness?
do you see any cop questioning MC about the accident?
does anyone in the story ever talk about the cops questioning anyone about Vic's car accident?

The only thing we know is that Maja asks MC what happened.

This is not reality. This is a work of fiction, guys: if you readers/audience don't see a thing happen / don't see a character tell a thing happened, IT DID NOT HAPPEN.

Reactions: Tairnel
Sep 23, 2021
Did you see it?
isn't MC a witness?
does anyone in the story ever talk about the cops questioning anyone about Vic's car accident?

This is not reality. This is a work of fiction, guys: if you readers/audience don't see a thing happen / don't see a character tell a thing happened, IT DID NOT HAPPEN.
So do you have any proof that the police didn't talk with Maja? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: hzjujk

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
What can I tell you, I guess F95 users love imagining scenes and events in VNs that never happened. Just tell me what makes you think that the police talked to Maja before MC and Nami entered Vic's hospital room.
Well, because the police were there because Marla called them instead of the ambulance. At that point Vic has lost consciousness, Nika takes her purse with her ID. So Vic has to have regained consciousness to even mention who they can contact. Nika gets home and goes to sleep before going to the hospital, and Vic is already out of emergency:

As Vic pretty much has to be conscious for anyone to tell Maja where she is because she doesn't have id, who knows if it was while the police were on the scene and they contacted Maja? If Vic regained consciousness at the accident, they'd probably ask about a contact or address. It's not unlikely and no more likely than the hospital having recognised Vic by her dental records while she's unconscious, especially as it's later that day after Nika has slept. If it was the police were who informed Maja to go to the hospital, they definitely spoke with Maja before she got there.

The scene's being reworked anyway, so who knows if that dialogue is even relevant, once the cinematic replaces it. My feeling is this wasn't a who dunnit moment, it's just a way to show that Maja is intensely stressed by the situation.

Reactions: Sleepy666

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Brothers, I've been holding off on playing the game because of the reworks, and stuff...Just to check: Can I come back and replay the whole game as of yet, or are there going to be more reworks to previous chapters still?
Not yet. Wait for chapter 5 full (not beta, in beta rework isn't finished)... There will be only new episodes after that. This is last rework...

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Did you see it?
isn't MC a witness?

Also, every character is going to die soon because we don't actually see them ever piss or take a dump. Eventually they will each swell up and up until there is a catastrophic and horribly messy explosion. Maybe that's what actually happened to Summer and MC witnessed it, thus his emotional trauma. :rolleyes:

m111m123

May 31, 2022
Ocean is committing a writers cardinal sin !.
he's writing 2 intertwine stories without establishing the world and rules and which both stories lives on .
for me he has a few options to get out of the corner he's getting into:
#1 he puts SG on hold and finish WIAB ,so he can establish the world and characters and decisions that will affect SG.
I agree with you. I think Ocean should have made Wiab and after it was completed, started making SG. If we pause work on the SG and focus only on Wiab, then this option has 2 serious problems. The first problem is that SG has a completed story, but Wiab does not. Then Ocean will have to do 2 times more work; in the beginning he will have to do Wiab and then redo the SG. The second problem is money, SG gives 3.5 times more money than Wiab. Without SG, Ocean will lose almost all his money.
#2 he make SG as it's own thing , without any attachment to WIAB .
I think Ocean will try to implement this option if it is not possible to combine these 2 games.
and please for the love of any mythological being ! , stop rewriting SG ! .
Ocean said that there would be no more rework. There are a couple of characters in the game that will be remade anyway.

• Sad
Reactions: hawk784563

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Also, every character is going to die soon because we don't actually see them ever piss or take a dump. Eventually they will each swell up and up until there is a catastrophic and horribly messy explosion. Maybe that's what actually happened to Summer and MC witnessed it, thus his emotional trauma. :rolleyes:

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
You can actually take Vic to the toilet and stay while she pees, so she lives :PogChamp:.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Now it's getting more and more suspicious. I mean, before the rework, Nami peed once and the MC witnessed it. But after the rework, she performed a strange dance instead of peeing. Something is happening. :illuminati:

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Recently I was posted a list of good tracks from the game. But I forgot to mention one special one that charges you with positivity and good mood. One of the best, I don't know how I missed it.

I tracked down the tracks from the game on Spotify and still play them even though I haven't opened the game for a while. SG remains the only VN I have done that on.

Reactions: McGreed and John972
4.30 star(s) 502 Votes