The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
Not yet. Wait for chapter 5 full (not beta, in beta rework isn't finished)... There will be only new episodes after that. This is last rework...
I ended up going ahead and replaying the whole game, because I was just missing it too much. It felt amazing to relive some great moments, and I've never played the chapter 1 rework along with the partial rework of chapter 2, and chapter 4.5 before, so I was quite curious about its content. Disappointing, I guess, since it only covered one night. But let me ask you this, good sir:

The scene where the MC tells Nami about breaking a deal made long ago, would it be something like promising to marry one another as kids or something? And why does the MC says that he lied to Amber, saying that Nami is partly responsible for the way he is? And saying that she's overcompensating...

I've been away for quite some time, so I'm totally out of the loop. Can anybody enlighten me?

Reactions: rudy007

FutureHNDXXX

May 14, 2019
September or October - SG May be released before the next WIAB rev (the normal release schedule would be a WIAB release first followed by an SG release), - it all depends on the amount of time needed for SG phone coding, postwork and final processing.
I just hope it gets released at the end of the month. hopefully

SooCalledAl

Mar 19, 2022
I ended up going ahead and replaying the whole game, because I was just missing it too much. It felt amazing to relive some great moments, and I've never played the chapter 1 rework along with the partial rework of chapter 2, and chapter 4.5 before, so I was quite curious about its content. Disappointing, I guess, since it only covered one night. But let me ask you this, good sir:

The scene where the MC tells Nami about breaking a deal made long ago, would it be something like promising to marry one another as kids or something? And why does the MC says that he lied to Amber, saying that Nami is partly responsible for the way he is? And saying that she's overcompensating...

I've been away for quite some time, so I'm totally out of the loop. Can anybody enlighten me?
I think that they might've been intimate, shared a kiss or something, we've already seen that Nami can get Nika hard on quite a few occasions. So it is possible that they might've been intimate.

Reactions: rudy007

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
I think that they might've been intimate, shared a kiss or something, we've already seen that Nami can get Nika hard on quite a few occasions. So it is possible that they might've been intimate.
But according to the MC Nami didn't make him get a boner...and we couldn't see anything like one either. All I know is that the girls can't wait to see it hard :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
It's interesting going through 4.5 again and seeing the jarring difference between the old renders and reworked/updated ones. Come a long way.
The difference is day&night. Even if his old renders aren't bad, hell, they are better then in many other games... But, the are few months to wait for complete first season... My mind is already on season two and how much faster it will be without reworking. Let's hope for a month faster updates...

FutureHNDXXX

May 14, 2019
The difference is day&night. Even if his old renders aren't bad, hell, they are better then in many other games... But, the are few months to wait for complete first season... My mind is already on season two and how much faster it will be without reworking. Let's hope for a month faster updates...
I agree. When the reworks and the coding for the phone is finish, I hope updating SG and WIAB becomes faster. Also Ocean upgrading his technology is a plus as well.

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes