Jordanskene01

Dec 11, 2022
Those moles remind me someone.
View attachment 2909718
Summer? I speculated elsewhere it might be her, since this episode will be the end of Season 1. I'd expect a cliffhanger or reveal to end it. We'll see soon enough.
Definitely Summer.

Even more to the point... who's the dude she's with in the render? It doesn't look like the MC.

Is it a flashback, a dream, or did the MC find her in the present on Aurora or via Emilio?
View attachment SnapInsta.io-22 Jump Street _ Schmidt Fucked The Captain's Daughter.mp4

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
It crossed my mind that Summer didn't show up because she was in jail or something. But, apparently, she could be mutilated and was simply embarrassed or afraid to show herself, because she thought that she would be turned away immediately.
PS:Looks like the boob gods didn't bless her much.Nami is not alone
Although, I always thought that her figure would not be much different from Nami.

Last edited:

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
I don't know how Nami and Bella will react if Summer comes back in episode 5... I'm sure Mc will start talking and stay with Summer longer and that's not good for these two...

Perhaps Nami and Bella forge a temporary alliance just to separate Mc from Summer's side.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
More questions.
1. Will it be possible Nami+Summer or Bella+Summer?
2. If Nami will have a car, what will be written on the carplates? Nami or Cheeto?
1. Nami+Summer i don´t think it would work, Nami was jelous of Summer when they were kids, if Summer is back i don´t think Nami being happy ( shocked sure, but happy...)

. About Bella+Summer, i don´t know... i think Bella is very protective with her things (this things include Mc) so maybe if Summer is really cool and trustable with Bella, but i don´t think so.

2. Good question :LOL: , i would love to see Cheeto as her alias.

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes