John972

Apr 24, 2018
Does it really matter at this moment? I'm talking about pursuing multiple girls in one playthrough, which will surely backfire in future, unless it's some compatible with each other route that we saw in that "possible LIs and routes" list. But even in that case I think we'll get enough drama.
It looks like Ocean will block the MC successfully pursuing too many simultaneous LIs - based on his past musings on the subject and what's already happening in the game re: Vic/Mila, Bella/Mila, and Bella/Vic.

tydog99

Apr 26, 2022
I'm concerned there's too many main girls in this game. I don't think Vic even showed up in this update, or Maja, and some girls that showed up only had small parts like Mila. I feel like at some point we will get chapters excluding girls as the relationships get more in depth, so if you have a favorite you might not get new content with them for 2 years because of the dev cycle.

I like how in BAD all the main girls/paths have quite a bit of content in each update. Just seems to me like there's just too many for him to keep up with every update as well as progressing the story. Hope I end up wrong though.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
It looks like Ocean will block the MC successfully pursuing too many simultaneous LIs - based on his past musings on the subject and what's already happening in the game re: Vic/Mila, Bella/Mila, and Bella/Vic.
Mila/Nami :(
Just look at Nami's face at the end of CH5, while you're kissing Mila in forehead. Depends on whether you kissed Nami at the end of 4x5 or not.

Reactions: John972

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
This update was underwhelming. Kind of short and not much happened. Hopefully the upcoming update of Where it all began will be better.

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
If I remember correctly, in a playthrough where I was only going after Bella and invited Mila out as friends, she forcefully kissed my MC if he chose to take a walk with her at Vic's. And if I remember correctly, this only happens if you chose Bella , friendzoned Mila but went out on a walk with her, might need somebody else to confirm this.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
This update was underwhelming. Kind of short and not much happened. Hopefully the upcoming update of Where it all began will be better.
Did you reject Bella, Nami and Nia?

All 3 had content and rejecting one or more would definitely shorten the release's playing time.

Regardless of choices, though, we still get the book club meeting - which was great, IMO, as well as the infestation and the Zara/Mila time that followed.

What were you expecting that you did not get?

Cheers!! :coffee:

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I think the relationship between Nika and Bella will crack in a short time. The first igniter of this may be Nika's lack of hardening, but I think the main reason will be jealousy. There is a growing closeness between Nika and Zara, and of course, depending on the options, Zara has already started to fall in love with Nika. We know how competitive she is, conflict with Bella seems inevitable. In addition, both Bella and Nika already have an ultimatum. Bella warned not to lose my trust. Nika, on the other hand, made it clear at the book meeting that if Bella creates a childish drama, we're done.

If I know Ocean, he's already got a relationship drama ready. :D
I think Ocean will give us future 'outs' for each of the LI paths that the MC can choose.

I don't think it is a forgone conclusion that Bella and the MC Must break up - only that he will have the choice to break up with her to pursue another LI - and/or he will have the choice to break her trust - lie to her - to be with another woman and there will be consequences.

For ex: In CH 5, my MC had the choice to tell Bella that I kissed Vic and be up front about it or say nothing.

I chose to tell her but choosing not to could easily lead to future drama in season 2, and rightfully so.

You don't have your first serious discussion about trust and honesty only to lie by omission shortly after the end of that convo.

Ocean already said that there would be relationship drama in any throuple (I believe that this was from Discord convo's) even if it occurs because both women want the MC to spend time with them and he cannot be in two places at once, so he must choose.

We will have to see if keeping a throuple going is a choice based balancing act that can fail if one woman is shown too much favor over the other woman in the throuple.

Last edited:

John972

Apr 24, 2018
I think Ocean will give us future 'outs' for each of the LI paths that the MC can choose.

I don't think it is a forgone conclusion that Bella and the MC Must break up - only that he will have the choice to break up with her to pursue another LI - and/or he will have the choice to break her trust - lie to her - to be with another woman and there will be consequences.

For ex: In CH 5, my MC had the choice to tell Bella that I kissed Vic and be up front about it or say nothing.

I chose to tell her but choosing not to could easily lead to future drama in season 2, and rightfully so.

You don't have your first serious discussion about trust and honesty only to lie by omission shortly after the end of that convo.

Ocean already said that there would be relationship drama in any throuple (I believe that this was from Discord convo's) even if it occurs because both women want the MC to spend time with them and he cannot be on two places at once, so he must choose.

We will have to see if keeping a throuple going is a choice based balancing act that can fail if one woman is shown too much favor over the other woman in the throuple.

Yeah, it's something I like about the progress of SG so far. LIs have their own boundaries and expectations and aren't simping Stepford Wives gagging to join an MC's harem.

John972

Apr 24, 2018
If I remember correctly, in a playthrough where I was only going after Bella and invited Mila out as friends, she forcefully kissed my MC if he chose to take a walk with her at Vic's. And if I remember correctly, this only happens if you chose Bella , friendzoned Mila but went out on a walk with her, might need somebody else to confirm this.
Good spot. Darn, there's so many subtle differences in events according to player choices made, that's hard to keep track of them all.

On that playthrough, did you kiss Vic (and Mila) before the walk? Did you get the option of confessing to Bella that Mila kissed you?

Last edited:

John972

Apr 24, 2018
I don't think anyone is arguing that. I think the point of contention is where she looks more normal/attractive.

Personally I think the old/original model of Mila was actually attractive. The new one looks like she could have a seat at this table:
...and that's why I said I was posting the images. So people who haven't played the earlier versions can judge the arguments either way for themselves (i.e. do they agree with you that SG should be renamed Schlitzie's Gone? I don't... ;):) )

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: RNasc4444
4.30 star(s) 506 Votes