John972

Apr 24, 2018
thank you for clarifying your thoughts/observations about the heterochromic cunt ;).
That "heterochromic cunt" has some as-yet unknown agenda with the MC, and he's blindly walking into it because he thinks he's the one in control of the situation.

On the Mila route, "HC" warns at the dinner table that she knows a lot about "Ms. Steiner" even although she and Mila had never met before that night. She only says this if the MC and Mila are forming a close relationship, just like there are things she only says if the MC and Bella are a thing. The MC concludes Vanessa likes to find pressure points and exploit them, but doesn't muse on why she is honing in on HIS pressure points (be that Bella, Nami, or Mila).

What struck me is that for all the MC's scheming, he hasn't picked up on Vanessa's admission about Mila, which should be ringing very large alarm bells in his head (considering Vanessa's boyfriends' family are looking to press criminal charges against Mila and the MC is in a plot with Bella to use Vanessa to destroy her boyfriend)

AlexFXR

Sep 24, 2023
That "heterochromic cunt" has some as-yet unknown agenda with the MC, and he's blindly walking into it because he thinks he's the one in control of the situation.
Where are such conclusions from? I don’t think she’s interested in him at all, especially since she has a boyfriend whom she shoved a toy up his ass. :KEK:
I think this is generally a path of submission. The older sister loves to dominate people. The younger sister is used to obeying.

Sep 18, 2022
Where are such conclusions from? I don’t think she’s interested in him at all, especially since she has a boyfriend whom she shoved a toy up his ass. :KEK:
I think this is generally a path of submission. The older sister loves to dominate people. The younger sister is used to obeying.
You seem to enjoy being getting dominated in this thread with all your awful takes, so Vanessa's path should be right up your alley (the buttplug too!).

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Are the assets written off for 10 years too? Thought they are a shorter time and he was only talking about expensive music licences? This would definitly change my perspective. But as of now he can write off ~10% off all music liscences he bought so far which should reduce his tax this year with the expenses of the last years accordingly. But whatever, ocean will find a solution.
I don't know the specifics in Germany, but typically there are no limits to what you can buy for a business - could you imagine that a German advertising company can only buy the amount Ocean bought for season 1 every ten years? The tax department probably doesn't care so much about the purchases, just about the way they are claimed - Ocean most likely can't afford the cash flow to purchase huge amounts more before these start depreciating significantly enough:

Thought experiment with simple figures (from a person who hates accounting):

Business has revenue of $50000. Music licenses cost $10000. Business can only claim 10% depreciation per year for assets, so is taxed on $49000, but actually only has $40000 after the purchases.

Justifying assets that have to be depreciated is really hard at the start. Once you've got on the train, it works okay, but you have to make sure you have no short term issues because all purchases are effectively long term burdens.

The cash flow regret is real. And yes, Ocean will find the best way for him to manage his affairs; he does seem to plan for the long term pretty well :cool:

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I feel like I have been catfished by Mila.
I pursued the old Mila, hard.
And yet somehow ended up in a relationship with a fat chick that I am not at all attracted to.
That is what you get for going after a woman "only a black man would love." She has HUGE tits and HUGE ass and thighs. What did you think would happen? She would keep that tiny waste? Hah! Women grow and widen, not the opposite. ;)

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
I have to confess, I don't like Mila. I mean, I love her personality but I don't like her looks. The most recent version from CH5 has fixed the sculpting issue or whatever it was, but I still don't like her visual appearance. But, I find very attractive Nami, Bella, Sasha, Robin, Zara, Nadia, Maja, Nia, Amber, Kate, Sasha's motley friend, Wrong Cheeto, Girl in a baseball cap, Coach Hill, Ceril older sis. I don’t know what to think about Vic, I like some of her images, while others look strange or ridiculous.
It seems to me that redoing renders is only one side of this problem. The main problem is reworking personalities and events as the game progresses. For example, the same Mila. When I followed her path, it was a bit boring, exactly until the moment in the morning at Vicky’s house, when she aggressively says that she’s tired of watching and being left on the sidelines (on Bella’s path). I was just surprised and a little interested. The wolf showed her fangs a little. And the question immediately arose, why didn’t you fight before? Even in the scene in the gym, when Bella *marked* her territory, Mila simply tucked her tail and ran away. And the answer is simple - during the reworking of the game, the story became less grim and now dirty battles and dramatic moves are less accessible. And this is sad, because the example of Bella + Nami is one of the most interesting in the game. As well as the fact that the dev is very careful with romance of the best friends or even relatives of those who love the main character. Starting from Aya and Robin and even ending with Victoria’s sister. As if in real life it’s not that friends and even best friends don’t take away their loved ones, don’t cheat with them, or even their closest relatives don’t do the same? As if the situation where Vicky’s sister fell in love with Nika and took him away, not caring about her sister’s feelings, is unrealistic? Does this never happen in real life?
And this is only one part of the problem. The other is trying to balance and reworking characters if they are not popular. Take Nia for example. In the latest update, the character has obviously changed a lot, there are even plans to completely change her job to please the viewer. I didn’t really like the fact that she was a webcam girl at first and I didn’t consider her as a love interest, but I had nothing against her screen time. She contrasted with many characters and her manner of saying whatever came to mind without thinking about where and with whom was funny. But with the changes, she is still not interesting to me as a love interest, but will she be interesting as a character, after removing her individuality is a question for the future. Or for example Mila, she used to be an onlyfans model, in the last chapter she is a businesswoman and is engaged in sales. Such small and large changes are visible with many characters and this is not for the better. Take away everything that we love or hate in the character and this is unlikely to add popularity to the audience, but it can easily destroy the character himself. The developer just needs to understand that not all characters are of equal value in the eyes of the audience. Each character has their own strengths and weaknesses. Each has their own personality. For obvious reasons, all sorts of crazy chicks/psycho or queens will be more popular than quiet and gray mice. For obvious reasons, prostitutes, strippers and camgirls won't become everyone's favorites. But that doesn't mean you have to change them. Yes, they won't be love interests, but their storyline can be cool. And by changing a character, you can easily kill the storyline and not add interest to the audience.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Ending 2nd playthrough I´m a little confused: instead of 1st playthrough I avoided to join Bella for the housebreaking at Holgersons - I didn´t like to load the MC with real criminal acting and also wanted to avert any suspicious facts against Mila.
But surprise: later on the same discussions followed as if the burglery has happened
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Did Bella make the raid alone???
She never talked about it.....................:unsure:

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Ending 2nd playthrough I´m a little confused: instead of 1st playthrough I avoided to join Bella for the housebreaking at Holgersons - I didn´t like to load the MC with real criminal acting and also wanted to avert any suspicious facts against Mila.
But surprise: later on the same discussions followed as if the burglery has happened

Of course she never talked about it, why would she if MC didnt join her?

And yes, she did it alone i would say, well, at least it seems that way. Its not really in her nature to stop for anything or anyone if she is set on something. So... she is of course pissed at MC for not showing up (knee to balls) but its fair to assume she did the raid anyways.

Other than that... Ocean changed so freaking much of the game, and more often than not it caused some serious continuation problems in the past. And the new version is just a beta with again some serious rework in it for chapter 1 2 and 3. So... it cant be ruled out that this is just again a continuation problem caused by the rework and slipped through, wouldnt be the first time, and not the last time either, until the rwork is finally done i guess.

Oh and... i didnt played the latest version, is just want to wait until the rework is done, iam a little tired of startig over again and again and experience a different game everytime.

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Other than that... Ocean changed so freaking much of the game, and more often than not it caused some serious continuation problems in the past. And the new version is just a beta with again some serious rework in it for chapter 1 2 and 3. So... it cant be ruled out that this is just again a continuation problem caused by the rework and slipped through, wouldnt be the first time, and not the last time either, until the rwork is finally done i guess.
Exactly that was my first idea.

My personal opinion about this "reworking" is here https://f95zone.to/threads/summers-gone-ch-5-beta-oceanlab.29981/post-12350129

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
It seems to me that redoing renders is only one side of this problem. The main problem is reworking personalities and events as the game progresses. For example, the same Mila. When I followed her path, it was a bit boring, exactly until the moment in the morning at Vicky’s house, when she aggressively says that she’s tired of watching and being left on the sidelines (on Bella’s path). I was just surprised and a little interested. The wolf showed her fangs a little. And the question immediately arose, why didn’t you fight before? Even in the scene in the gym, when Bella *marked* her territory, Mila simply tucked her tail and ran away. And the answer is simple - during the reworking of the game, the story became less grim and now dirty battles and dramatic moves are less accessible. And this is sad, because the example of Bella + Nami is one of the most interesting in the game. As well as the fact that the dev is very careful with romance of the best friends or even relatives of those who love the main character. Starting from Aya and Robin and even ending with Victoria’s sister. As if in real life it’s not that friends and even best friends don’t take away their loved ones, don’t cheat with them, or even their closest relatives don’t do the same? As if the situation where Vicky’s sister fell in love with Nika and took him away, not caring about her sister’s feelings, is unrealistic? Does this never happen in real life?
And this is only one part of the problem. The other is trying to balance and reworking characters if they are not popular. Take Nia for example. In the latest update, the character has obviously changed a lot, there are even plans to completely change her job to please the viewer. I didn’t really like the fact that she was a webcam girl at first and I didn’t consider her as a love interest, but I had nothing against her screen time. She contrasted with many characters and her manner of saying whatever came to mind without thinking about where and with whom was funny. But with the changes, she is still not interesting to me as a love interest, but will she be interesting as a character, after removing her individuality is a question for the future. Or for example Mila, she used to be an onlyfans model, in the last chapter she is a businesswoman and is engaged in sales. Such small and large changes are visible with many characters and this is not for the better. Take away everything that we love or hate in the character and this is unlikely to add popularity to the audience, but it can easily destroy the character himself. The developer just needs to understand that not all characters are of equal value in the eyes of the audience. Each character has their own strengths and weaknesses. Each has their own personality. For obvious reasons, all sorts of crazy chicks/psycho or queens will be more popular than quiet and gray mice. For obvious reasons, prostitutes, strippers and camgirls won't become everyone's favorites. But that doesn't mean you have to change them. Yes, they won't be love interests, but their storyline can be cool. And by changing a character, you can easily kill the storyline and not add interest to the audience.
crap.gif

:p

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Are the assets written off for 10 years too? Thought they are a shorter time and he was only talking about expensive music licences?
Hard to say, like all things here in germany the are lists for this kind of use - called . These lists set out which goods can be deducted from tax over a maximum period of time. For example, a lawnmower can be depreciated at 50% over two years or a diesel locomotive over ten years.

I didn't see anything really helpful in the tables regarding hardware and/or software, but additional notes suggest that these things can only be deducted for a maximum of one year. But the tax advisor should know that best.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020

This is a major part of the CH 2 rework that Ocean is currently doing. The dev log posted about this on Nov 29 showed changes to renders and more (I'll post some of that dev log below).

Ocean is also working on finishing up continuity work and I suspect that this includes what happens to the MC if he does not show up at Bella's that night for the raid on the Holgersons.

Dev log (Nov 29, 2023):

The Bella heist night from Chapter 2 is done.

Just to give you an idea of how much longer that scene is:

Old Chapter 2: 77 Renders

New Chapter 2: 234 renders

The heist night has tripled in size.

(new images already posted)

But... will the night end after the heist? :)

The heirloom Bella and the MC steal now have a separate scene too.

(new images already posted)

We will also get the updated aftermath of the heist - Noji's punishment if the MC went to Bella's and Nami ratted on him.

All of this is part of Ocean's work to release SG on Steam - which will happen after CH 5 Full is released.

Cheers!! :coffee:

4.30 star(s) 507 Votes