JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Hard to say, like all things here in germany the are lists for this kind of use - called . These lists set out which goods can be deducted from tax over a maximum period of time. For example, a lawnmower can be depreciated at 50% over two years or a diesel locomotive over ten years.

I didn't see anything really helpful in the tables regarding hardware and/or software, but additional notes suggest that these things can only be deducted for a maximum of one year. But the tax advisor should know that best.
I don't know how it is in Germany but in the US durable goods are depreciated over the expected life of the good before repairs become more costly than a replacement or it becomes outdated. For instance, desktop computers and certain tools are typically depreciated over 3 years; a car or truck used by a business depreciates over 5 or 6 years, office furniture over 7 years. Depreciation on non-durable goods such as software is usually tied to the life of the device it's used on. I would expect the depreciation of music licenses falls under some weird category since not a lot of businesses purchase those, though there may be case law for when some mega company purchased the music library from another one and tried to write the cost off in a short duration though profits from expected sales were going to go on for some time. Ocean may just be the victim of a bad bureaucratic legal interpretation from when his tax professional called and asked someone.

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
About the first meeting Nojiko and Amber. As we already know, they knew each other before. But what Nika has not yet noticed is that Nojiko first greeted Miss Marla, purely *accidentally* confused her with Amber. And Marla has the same facial expression as Amber, and later, in the book club, Nika. Which suggests that Marla and Najiko could know each other.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I am enjoying how the MC/Bella relationship is evolving.

We'll have more Bella/MC in the as yet unpublished reworking of the remainder of CH 2.

The early part of CH 5 does a great job showing where the MC and Bella are in their body language and then in their words:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

They have ghosts that are riding with them - the ghosts of who they were before they met. They now find comfort and joy with each other but there is the justifiable concern they will both continue to revert back to their habitual behavior - the too aggressive and cutting words designed to 'Win at all costs' - which is not working for the 'we' that they are building.

Bella and the MC agree to a relationship with no commitment to each other - no strings attached.

Their level of comfort with each other and their body language towards each other say, however, that there Are already strings attached - by both conscious choice and - IMO - unconscious desire/need.

I'm looking forward to their first time together at Bella's house where a very observant Amber will definitely note the growth of the MC and Bella as a couple.

I can imagine some interesting conversations between Bella and Amber as well as a Very interesting car ride when Amber drives the MC to the cabin.

Cheers!! :coffee:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

We'll have more Bella/MC in the as yet unpublished reworking of the remainder of CH 2.

The early part of CH 5 does a great job showing where the MC and Bella are in their body language and then in their words:

They have ghosts that are riding with them - the ghosts of who they were before they met. They now find comfort and joy with each other but there is the justifiable concern they will both continue to revert back to their habitual behavior - the too aggressive and cutting words designed to 'Win at all costs' - which is not working for the 'we' that they are building.

Bella and the MC agree to a relationship with no commitment to each other - no strings attached.

Their level of comfort with each other and their body language towards each other say, however, that there Are already strings attached - by both conscious choice and - IMO - unconscious desire/need.

I'm looking forward to their first time together at Bella's house where a very observant Amber will definitely note the growth of the MC and Bella as a couple.

I can imagine some interesting conversations between Bella and Amber as well as a Very interesting car ride when Amber drives the MC to the cabin.

Cheers!! :coffee:
Nice summary of how this muddled relationship is growing (y)

Anyway I guess the game will us make believe the MC and Bella are made for each other, but already they didn´t recognize this irrefutable fact.

A little drawback of this story is, that the MC is so intensively pushed into Bella from beginning, so it´s hard to follow another relationship path despite there are so many beautiful and interesting girls around.
At the end of chap 5 another serious challenger popped out of the box unexpected: Zara - a comparable character to Bella.
I´m curious how this interesting relationship will develop in the upcoming chapters.........

John972

Apr 24, 2018
Nice summary of how this muddled relationship is growing (y)

Anyway I guess the game will us make believe the MC and Bella are made for each other, but already they didn´t recognize this irrefutable fact.

A little drawback of this story is, that the MC is so intensively pushed into Bella from beginning, so it´s hard to follow another relationship path despite there are so many beautiful and interesting girls around.
At the end of chap 5 another serious challenger popped out of the box unexpected: Zara - a comparable character to Bella.
I´m curious how this interesting relationship will develop in the upcoming chapters.........
Season 1 is Bella-centric, BUT...

you can avoid any romantic entanglement with her and pursue other LIs perfectly fine, if you make the right choices. I've got saves on multiple paths, including ones without Bella as any sort of LI.

John972

Apr 24, 2018
With all the hoo-ha about Mila in recent days, this post is to show people Mila from various versions of the game, so they can judge the arguments either way for themselves.

I have no skin in this game - I don't mind either versions of her. My only comment is that - all things being equal - the render quality is significantly better now.

xCalon

Mar 15, 2023

Bella and the MC agree to a relationship with no commitment to each other - no strings attached. (...) however, that there Are already strings attached...
I think in this relationship the MC and Bella mutually healing each other, both by conscious and unconscious level. Ther are several conversation between them, but their dynamics and meanings change significantly over time. This so-called no strings attached relationship is obviously strings attached, even if they don't even admit it to themselves at the moment.

Last edited:

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
I have no skin in this game - I don't mind either versions of her. My only comment is that - all things being equal - the render quality is significantly better now.
I don't think anyone is arguing that. I think the point of contention is where she looks more normal/attractive.

Personally I think the old/original model of Mila was actually attractive. The new one looks like she could have a seat at this table:

Sep 26, 2023
With all the hoo-ha about Mila in recent days, this post is to show people Mila from various versions of the game, so they can judge the arguments either way for themselves.

That giant booty above Mila's head :oops:

burbero

Jun 18, 2022
I think the relationship between Nika and Bella will crack in a short time. The first igniter of this may be Nika's lack of hardening, but I think the main reason will be jealousy. There is a growing closeness between Nika and Zara, and of course, depending on the options, Zara has already started to fall in love with Nika. We know how competitive she is, conflict with Bella seems inevitable. In addition, both Bella and Nika already have an ultimatum. Bella warned not to lose my trust. Nika, on the other hand, made it clear at the book meeting that if Bella creates a childish drama, we're done.

If I know Ocean, he's already got a relationship drama ready. :D

McGreed

Apr 17, 2019
I think the relationship between Nika and Bella will crack in a short time. The first igniter of this may be Nika's lack of hardening, but I think the main reason will be jealousy. There is a growing closeness between Nika and Zara, and of course, depending on the options, Zara has already started to fall in love with Nika. We know how competitive she is, conflict with Bella seems inevitable. In addition, both Bella and Nika already have an ultimatum. Bella warned not to lose my trust. Nika, on the other hand, made it clear at the book meeting that if Bella creates a childish drama, we're done.

I guess that's obvious indeed if you're playing a manwhore route in game without harem :BootyTime:

McGreed

Apr 17, 2019
Manwhore route? Mai boi can't even get his pp hard. What are you talking about?
I also don't think Bella is that possessive. We will see.
Does it really matter at this moment? I'm talking about pursuing multiple girls in one playthrough, which will surely backfire in future, unless it's some compatible with each other route that we saw in that "possible LIs and routes" list. But even in that case I think we'll get enough drama.

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023

I'm with you so far, but I personally don't think they're the top favorites.
- Vanessa, the MC can hold her own (indication: the scene in her bedroom where he counters her) She speaks to the MC on a completely different level
- Victoria, she has a heart of gold and speaks to him in a romantic way
- and don't forget Nami, she's ready to give it her all. She loves him more than anything
- and finally the great unknown: WHAT IF -> SUMMER???

and considering that, half the school (female students) is after him :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: burbero
4.30 star(s) 507 Votes