John972

Apr 24, 2018
Just played the Wiab update, and my thoughts on new info that relates to SG:

Although bibi is prevalent in SG, in WiaB it starts with Willi, Katie and Leia. Leia seems to be the one pulling Katie down with it, then we see Emilio stating the new policy at Leia's establishment is to call new employees 'bibi's' and no one know what it means (Emilio say "I have no idea (what it means) ...Leia just instructed me to call new girls that").

Does this mean either Summer or Nika get the term from hanging around Leia? We all assume Noji knows Leia as well as Katie. What if Noji was Riri, or someone who worked for Leia back then as a new girl? If pre rework Wiab's plot still has any relevance, Noji could be Miru's family, but now there are potential other connections.

Given that Leia employs a bunch of women, the bibi thing would potentially become an in-joke amoungst the employees. I used to wonder if the earings might be a status symbol for Leia, and that's why she gives one to Nami and Sasha - to show they're under her protection, I guess we have to wait to see how much deeper the gang warfare goes.

Also, Summer with the Princess Leia starwars buns - now we have a reference in Wiab where Leia jokes about wearing that hairstyle. That might be an interesting thought - who exactly are Summer's parents?

So Daphne has religious parents, Dana has religious parents who want her to breed, Willi's grandmother wanted to send WIlli and Leia to the summer camp... and now we have Kelly. Is Kelly maybe a Dana offspring, following from the connective tissue? Will there be a bunch of creepiness from that angle?

And now we see Donna, I presume Revera? Maybe she's employed by Leia to keep tabs on the rest of the Zane family? But she has a connection to the school; in the old WiaB Abigal was going to get Willi an undercover job as a sport's coach there to investigate the weirdness. What if the creepy professor hassling Kata has got Donna as an accomplice?

I'm also now wondering if Willi is the 'uncle' that taught Nika basketball, given Noji's peculiar circle of freinds whose identities she hides.

We also assume that Leia is the Z in the ZPR, not Willi, and not Katie (as she's just a designer). Donna is the only (R)evera we know of, and Elena is the only (P)etrova. So how would a nightclub owner who has gloryholes in her club clean up enough to run a school?

Ocean's still keeping everything wonderfully mysterious, but I think the plot being shared and revealed between the two stories is actually a kind of genius if he can pull it off without spoiling it himself - it also means he has to keep updates in lockstep between the two games, or they will spoil the other story with premature revelations. In some ways the CH3 WiaB and CH5 SG updates give me confidence that the stories need to be developed together and that the players who will get the most out of the stories are the ones that see them as on bigger story.

You are right. There are all these half-connections...

- William, Leia, and Katie Zane exclusively use the bibi term in WIAB. Nika, Nami AND Summer exclusively use the bibi term in SG.

- Summer has the Princess Leia buns in SG, Leia jokes about wearing them in WIAB. Ocean previously included non-canon renders of Summer's (SG) character model as a young Leia (WIAB) in a game folder of an earlier SG release (Easter Egg?). In the Ch 3 release of WIAB, young Leia doesn't look like young Summer. As for Summer being Leia's daughter? It's only possible if Nami is lying to Nika, assuming Leia is the mysterous woman who gave Nami one of her earrings. Otherwise Nami would've known exactly who she was.

-Leia's unique earrings (or copies) in WIAB ending up with Nami and Sasha in SG. Vanessa from SG wearing the same style snake necklace as Leia in WIAB. I like your theory about the earrings indicating Leia's patronage/protection of Nami and Sasha.

-Vanessa's Heterochromia in SG and William's Heterochromia in WIAB. Is Heterochromia a Zane famly trait? Is Leia the mother of Vanessa and Zara? Neither Vanessa or Zara commented on or had any reaction to seeing Nami wearing one of Leia's earrings.

-Emilio now appearing in both SG and WIAB. Given the apparent level of trust Leia has for Emilio in WIAB, and how much she takes him into her confidence, I find his scene in SG more intriguing. If Emilio knows Leia and the Zane family's secrets and if Nika is somehow Zane family offspring, why doesn't Emilio have an appropriate reaction to meeting Nika? In that scene, Emilio states Bella is very much like a certain you-know-who (presumably Leia), he is concerned about Bella's wellbeing, he learns Nika's name, and he only wants to investigate Nika's background to protect Bella. None of these actions are from a man who knows Nika is a Zane.

So many mysteries and unanswered questions, Alas, will all the threads eventully tie together given the slow development time of both games (at least for those players older than Ocean himself. I don't know if Steam is availble in the afterlife), and will they be convincing when they do? I hope so.

The only conclusion I can make from my current headcanon is: William Zane is the biggest manwhore and has the most epic harem in AVN history, So much so, that the city of Wollust should be renamed Willust to honour his achievements. All this would also potentially make SG the biggest incest game (between half-siblings) in AVN history. Ew!

Last edited:

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022

- William, Leia, and Katie Zane exclusively use the bibi term in WIAB. Nika, Nami AND Summer exclusively use the bibi term in SG.

- Summer has the Princess Leia buns in SG, Leia jokes about wearing them in WIAB. Ocean previously included non-canon renders of Summer's (SG) character model as a young Leia (WIAB) in a game folder of an earlier SG release (Easter Egg?). In the Ch 3 release of WIAB, young Leia doesn't look like young Summer. As for Summer being Leia's daughter? It's only possible if Nami is lying to Nika, assuming Leia is the mysterous woman who gave Nami one of her earrings. Otherwise Nami would've known exactly who she was.

-Leia's unique earrings (or copies) in WIAB ending up with Nami and Sasha in SG. Vanessa from SG wearing the same style snake necklace as Leia in WIAB. I like your theory about the earrings indicating Leia's patronage/protection of Nami and Sasha.

-Vanessa's Heterochromia in SG and William's Heterochromia in WIAB. Is Heterochromia a Zane famly trait? Is Leia the mother of Vanessa and Zara? Neither Vanessa or Zara commented on or had any reaction to seeing Nami wearing one of Leia's earrings.

-Emilio now appearing in both SG and WIAB. Given the apparent level of trust Leia has for Emilio in WIAB, and how much she takes him into her confidence, I find his scene in SG more intriguing. If Emilio knows Leia and the Zane family's secrets and if Nika is somehow Zane family offspring, why doesn't Emilio have an appropriate reaction to meeting Nika? In that scene, Emilio states Bella is very much like a certain you-know-who (presumably Leia), he is concerned about Bella's wellbeing, he learns Nika's name, and he only wants to investigate Nika's background to protect Bella. None of these actions are from a man who knows Nika is a Zane.

So many mysteries and unanswered questions, Alas, will all the threads eventully tie together given the slow development time of both games (at least for those players older than Ocean himself. I don't know if Steam is availble in the afterlife), and will they be convincing when they do? I hope so.

The only conclusion I can make from my current headcanon is: William Zane is the biggest manwhore and has the most epic harem in AVN history, So much so, that the city of Wollust should be renamed Willust to honour his achievements. All this would also potentially make SG the biggest incest game (between half-siblings) in AVN history. Ew!

Summers heritage is indeed a good question and the name Princess Leia established in wiab and summer wearing the leia bums could have a deeper meaning (Nami is wearing the bums at times too, back than and nowadays). Bibi was originally the term Willy and Leia came up with for Katie (its just baby).

I agree about the earrings.

Damn the eyes, thinking about them for a while already and am not sure if im reading too much into it. But to me it seems like the Zane-Family has two trademark-eyecolours.

A very blight green (Dylan, Leia) or an almost grey/silver blue (Helen, Katie) and William has both of them, one blue and one green eye, both colours seemingly unique Zane-colours. Nika has the same green eyes like Dylan and Leia while Nami has the silver/blue eyes. Summer, Ayua and Sasha have blue/silver eyes as well, they seemed a little bit darker but still very similar.

Vanessa (Zara doesnt have the Zane colours too) have different eyecolours compared to willy, so at this point my guess is she and Zara are safe from incest lol. I think we can rule out that Leia got pregnant in canon by someone else than willy anyway.

Yeah and i never saw it mentioned so far but .. Bella has the green Zane-eyes too .. i wouldnt rule out that it was willy who impregnated amber in the past and maybe broke her heart while doing so (and bella hating him therefore) but i hope not lol. We knew they were both at the gas station in wiab already .. (im 95% sure Amber is Bambi).

The woman at amber's place who asks nika to look into her eyes and to not blink noticed it too i guess (shes the same one who called amber "Bam-" before being interrupted).

And yeah the part with emilio is strange and could lead us to believe that nika isnt a Zane considering that it seemed like Emilio was Leia's confidant and even knew about her relationship to william. But i guess it will be very concoluted anyway if Nika somehow is a Zane, something with witness protection/fake identiys maybe because of imminent danger or because of the incest.

Which would still be confusing considering ayua was raised openly as a Zane. Maybe it was the mothers decision? Like Leia (Nika's mom imo) because of incest and Daphne (Nami's mom imo) because of Danger. Or one of the dangerous accidents (nika's lung collapse?) were because of the Zane's criminal involvement. Maybe Miru (ayua's mom imo) decided shes the safest while being close to her.

I dont have a clue, it will for sure be hard to explain in a convinceable way for ocean, i hope he prepared some good plot-twist which i just dont see coming haha

Last edited:

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020

Summers heritage is indeed a good question and the name Princess Leia established in wiab and summer wearing the leia bums could have a deeper meaning (Nami is wearing the bums at times too, back than and nowadays). Bibi was originally the term Willy and Leia came up with for Katie (its just baby).

Damn the eyes, thinking about them for a while already and am not sure if im reading too much into it. But to me it seems like the Zane-Family has two trademark-eyecolours.

A very blight green (Dylan, Leia) or an almost grey/silver blue (Helen, Katie) and William has both of them, one blue and one green eye, both colours seemingly unique Zane-colours. Nika has the same green eyes like Dylan and Leia while Nami has the silver/blue eyes. Summer, Ayua and Sasha have blue/silver eyes as well, they seemed a little bit darker but still very similar.

Vanessa (Zara doesnt have the Zane colours too) have different eyecolours compared to willy, so at this point my guess is she and Zara are safe from incest lol. I think we can rule out that Leia got pregnant in canon by someone else than willy anyway.

Yeah and i never saw it mentioned so far but .. Bella has the green Zane-eyes too .. i wouldnt rule out that it was willy who impregnated amber in the past and maybe broke her heart while doing so (and bella hating him therefore) but i hope not lol. We knew they were both at the gas station in wiab already .. (im 95% sure Amber is Bambi).

The woman at amber's place who asks nika to look into her eyes and to not blink noticed it too i guess (shes the same one who called amber "Bam-" before being interrupted).

And yeah the part with emilio is strange and could lead us to believe that nika isnt a Zane considering that it seemed like Emilio was Leia's confidant and even knew about her relationship to william. But i guess it will be very concoluted anyway if Nika somehow is a Zane, something with witness protection/fake identiys maybe because of imminent danger or because of the incest.

Which would still be confusing considering ayua was raised openly as a Zane. Maybe it was the mothers decision? Like Leia (Nika's mom imo) because of incest and Daphne (Nami's mom imo) because of Danger. Or one of the dangerous accidents (nika's lung collapse?) were because of the Zane's criminal involvement. Maybe Miru (ayua's mom imo) decided shes the safest while being close to her.

I dont have a clue, it will for sure be hard to explain in a convinceable way for ocean, i hope he prepared some good plot-twist which i just dont see coming haha

The woman at Amber's place who called her "Bam-" - I believe it's older Dani, the girl who started a conversation with W.Z. at the gas station.

Amnezziia

Feb 27, 2023

Holy fuck, I think I'll replay both games to cross-check these theories! Thanks for the headache lool

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
The woman at Amber's place who called her "Bam-" - I believe it's older Dani, the girl who started a conversation with W.Z. at the gas station.
Oh yeah, there is indeed a similarity and a possiblity. I think the other (brunette) woman at the gas station who talked to dani is possibily Eva "Beanpole's" mom, she looks like a more healthy version of eva.

John972

Apr 24, 2018

Yeah, food for thought. I like your eye colour analysis. It's something I hadn't though much about before (now I will need to make an eye colour list of all SG characters, LOL).

I trust that Ocean has the WIAB and SG plots worked out and I hope they will make sense one day without too many glaring contradictions (outside of the suspension of disbelief necessary for any AVN).

Opinion on F95 falls between the extremes of either believing Ocean has established plot outlines for two stories he's passionate about and committed to telling (albeit very slowly) OR Ocean is a skilled grifter, milker, and manipulator who's making up just enough as he goes along to string people along. There isn't any middle ground, apparently.

I sit in the former camp because: 1. I don't automatically believe everyone I encounter is an asshole until proven otherwise (i.e. I don't prescribe to Pappy Boyington's famous dictum: "Show me a hero, and I'll show you a bum.") and 2. outside of slow game development, there is undeniably a linked and coherent plot evolving in both games. Sex? Who said anything about sex!

John972

Apr 24, 2018
Oh yeah, there is indeed a similarity and a possiblity. I think the other (brunette) woman at the gas station who talked to dani is possibily Eva "Beanpole's" mom, she looks like a more healthy version of eva.
I am torn between the belief that there are deliberate visual similarities between certain characters and believing the KISS principle that Ocean is simply reusing a limited number of DAZ model assets in two games containing a lot of minor or background characters.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I am torn between the belief that there are deliberate visual similarities between certain characters and believing the KISS principle that Ocean is simply reusing a limited number of DAZ model assets in two games containing a lot of minor or background characters.
I would heavily lean on the former....not the latter there. The two VN's are far more heavil connected than we realise at this moment and it's going to be a lot of fun as the pieces come together.

You ever known Ocean to keep it simple? (not that that's a bad thing in this case imo).

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
In every other avn i would agree with you .. but not in this case. Just look at all the side characters in wiab and esp SG, they are all very very unique and unrecognizable from other avns (sasha's friends for example or the teachers, or the people from the boardgame group, the girls catching nika with robin in the toilet, everyone looks very unique).

So at this point im kinda convinced that they are only looking similar if ocean intends them to be.

Another funny thought by the way: Cant be a coincidence that ZPR (Zane, Petrova, Revera) started to fund the college just now as it seems like 50% of the freshmans are their kids and like 40% of them having willy as a father lol

John972

Apr 24, 2018
In every other avn i would agree with you .. but not in this case. Just look at all the side characters in wiab and esp SG, they are all very very unique and unrecognizable from other avns (sasha's friends for example or the teachers, or the people from the boardgame group, the girls catching nika with robin in the toilet, everyone looks very unique).

So at this point im kinda conviced that they are only looking similar if ocean intends them to be.

Another funny thought by the way: Cant be a coincidence that ZPR (Zane, Petrova, Revera) started to fund the college just now as it seems like 50% of the freshmans are their kids and like 40% of them having willy as a father lol
Yep, goes to show that wise investment and forward planning are at play with ZPR. I have no idea what line of work William is in now, but, boy, his child support payments must be punishing!

I previously mentioned the Leia/Summer connection and the non-canon renders. The renders were in a sub-folder in the old WIAB Ch 6 AVN, not SG:

Just to mindfuck you, these renders are from the old version 6 of WIAB before the rework. Does anyone look familar?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Krytax123

John972

Apr 24, 2018

Oh, another potentially ominous connection between the two games...

-In WIAB, there's the spider at William/Miru's flat and the spiders at Helen's house, which William suspects are poisonous and were deliberately planted as a warning (presumably by business rivals).

-In SG, Nika's dream of his last time with Summer at the Cabin prominently features spiders as well.

Somehow connected? Who knows?

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Yep, goes to show that wise investment and forward planning are at play with ZPR. I have no idea what line of work William is in now, but, boy, his child support payments must be punishing!

I previously mentioned the Leia/Summer connection and the non-canon renders. The renders were in a sub-folder in the old WIAB Ch 6 AVN, not SG:
These renders really are a mindfuckery lol, i mean thinking about it .. summer's got leia's "never back down, always push back" attitude aswell ..

And about Willys child support payments: Naahh bro, hes probably still a moneyless bum paying rich women with his creampies, the thing is his girls arent only gorgeous, they are conveniently all rich and ambitious too lol. Miru isnt rich, but shes hyper capable of anything imaginable, like he could ask her to model or do porn and she would do it but he could casually ask her to be their hitman/assasin and she would do it too, no big deal lol. He really had it figured out :WeSmart: :WeSmart:

As you see now, his women even bought a college for his kids :love::eek::WeSmart:

Edit: by the way the two black twins from the collega have to be gina's kids am i right? They share a similar friendly attitude with her

Last edited:

sev000

Nov 25, 2019
Yeah... the constant complaining is getting rather annoying. If the update cycle's not something you can cope with, or the rework & changes to the story aren't things you can live with... then why not leave? These grand announcements of how this user won't play the game because of X, and that user hates it because of Y... they're getting quite old. If these things bother you so much, why not leave and scratch Summer's Gone off of your list? Why stay to announce to the world that you decided not to pirate this game? Like omg! Whatever will Oceans do about a random F95 user who decided that they're no longer going to pirate his game?? :cautious:

I honestly get the frustration; some of it is definitely warranted... but some of you need to relax. Find another game to play... or better yet, do something rather than stalking these pages waiting for the right moment to meme about how your grandkids may finally experience the end of this game. Since I'm probably the only girl here right now, I'll say it. It's kind of sad that for some of you, your only comments are about how Oceans is a bad developer, how the development cycle upsets you, or some other flaw of this game. My goodness, find something else to do because seeing so many users add nothing more to the conversation than ripping on the game... gets proper annoying. Often enough, I saw people voicing their praise for the game, saying how much they love this and can't wait for that, and some of you guys will show up(out of nowhere) and go out of your way to kill their joy for the game. It's literally crazy how some of you will go out of your way to do this kind of stuff. Hundreds of games on this site, and you choose to spend your time annoying people in SG's thread. That's... kind of sad

Some of you will hate me for this(if you don't already), but I'll say it anyway. Some of these critique/review posts seem disingenuous... almost as if some people came here just to complain. The last few pages have been 70% made up of people complaining that they'll never see the end of this game and the fact that Oceans will rework this game to death. If you truly believe that, truly believe that Oceans will never improve and genuinely believe that Ocean's pace will stay the same forever... leave. If you think honestly that Oceans is out to rework this game every single season... leave. Save yourselves the heartache. This thread can do without all of the extra negativityღ

Like I can't stress enough how dumb this all isღ
late ass hell for jumping in here but whatever but this person gets it. Get out of here with all your negativity and get a life to complain about so your complaints actually mean something to someone cause lets be real in this place no one real gives a damn about your thoughts and options unless you try to help someone grow and develop there project and seriously you are getting the game for free what the fuck are you complaining for you didnt pay a damn thing. Oh the game i put no money to isnt going how i want lets go online and cry like a little bitch to make it somebody problem so i can finally be heard since mommy and daddy dont have time for me. Seriously if you going to complain on here it better be about a damn bug and be a respectful dipshit about it.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Because we've got so much material to throw around for theories, I'll reply in point form, it's the safest way :sneaky:

These renders really are a mindfuckery lol, i mean thinking about it .. summer's got leia's "never back down, always push back" attitude aswell ..

And about Willys child support payments: Naahh bro, hes probably still a moneyless bum paying rich women with his creampies, the thing is his girls arent only gorgeous, they are conveniently all rich and ambitious too lol. Miru isnt rich, but shes hyper capable of anything imaginable, like he could ask her to model or do porn and she would do it but he could casually ask her to be their hitman/assasin and she would do it too, no big deal lol. He really had it figured out :WeSmart: :WeSmart:

As you see now, his women even bought a college for his kids :love::eek::WeSmart:

Edit: by the way the two black twins from the collega have to be gina's kids am i right? They share a similar friendly attitude with her
- The bibi term definitely started as just a teasing term. I have a German friend who goes by Bibi as her nickname, never uses her real name (which starts with Bi anyway) so it's not inherently considered a negative, but often used a term of endearment. The thing that makes it more than a slang used by Leia, is that she instructs Emilio to use it for all her new employees, and (the important bit) none of the employees or EMilio (who is switched onto things in general) know what it means. So even if it's a common term in Germany, Oceans showing that it's not commonly used in Wollust.

- The earrings could mean so many things right now. From the bookclub scene we have Emilia asking Katie about Willi and Leia, so Leia is still around. Giving up her trademarks is a big deal, anyone seeing her knows that that's her vibe - I can't imagine her getting bored and changing her style, unless she wanted a massive break from the past (possible). I was sure there was a moment at Nicks where Nami mentions that Vanessa asked about the earring, but I can't find it now. Leia does seem to stake her claims, so it would make sense that neither Nami or Sasha know why they've been given earrings. It's probably more to warn some people away.

- The heterochromia thing - there's a potential that Aziz has it too. If he's the Revera that's mentioned as being on the first team, that'd make Donna his aunt? So Willi gets something going with Donna's sister if it's congenital heterochromia. In Vanessa's case, either she's the result of Nick getting cucked, or maybe his wife was one of the Zane clan - seeing they have a teenis court, maybe Katarina who has brown eyes (presumably from Uncle Joe, as Scarlet's are pale) and loves tennis. If it's a Zane genetic trait that's latent, that could make sense.

- The Emilio thing. If he was Leia's right hand, he knew everything about running the business. Maybe he continues to run the business for Leia, so she's hands off? Desiree seems to be his right hand. Given that the situation with Nika and Summer was after NIka was already with Noji, anything related to Nika's parents and Noji's adoption of Nika and Nami is probably buried under 15 years or so of other (separate normal blackmarket) schemes. Which means that Katie's knowledge of Nika and Nami means they are important in some way. Even Jenna knows something, from the way she thinks Noji did the right thing (presumably taking in Nika and Nami and hiding them from attention), and she brings up a fair bit of the past in the book club. I was also trying to work out if Emilio already had tatts in WiaB, or does he get them from some later prison time?

- Willust would be hilarious. My guess is that WiaB will end up with lots of lewd encounters - Leia tries to set Katie to seduce a police officer: my guess is that there with be a lot of strategic (as silly as that sounds) sleeping around to gain info, pillow talk vibes. Willi does mention that he can differentiate between sex and love, so yeah, lot's of sleeping around with few love interests but lots of lewdables. And then the side lewds - Ocean's clearly setting Gina up for the twins because her boyfriend wants her to get creampied by someone else. Willi to the rescue?

- The Star Wars theme also includes the Jabba reference, and that Star Wars has the weirdest sibling scenes for a mainstream Hollywood film. I kinda feel there's that semi Oedipus/Luke Leia/raised in different households thing going on in SG, which allows for all kinds of realisations later.

- Back to Vanessa - entirely possible that Nick was Leia's superficial convenience spouse to keep appearances up and kill rumours. Nick's ex's character sounds like Leia's personality - totally spiteful and manipulative.

- The issues with Ayua being listed as not a LI I believe is because it would create direct incest issues that TOS of various platforms would jump on. Ayua can be openly a Zane, because she's clearly Miru's daughter, which means Willi does marry Miru... or Miru marries Dylan after Helen leaves him?/s There is zero reasons to hide her and her mum's dojo. Which means that Ayua becomes comfortable with Willi populating Willust. Daphne and Nami, we'll have to wait and see - there's definitely a strong connection between WIlli and Daphne, so chances are good for something there. Nika and Leia, well, it's the theory we all kinda want, because all the innuendo and tension in WiaB suggests that's how Nika began. But the spanner is that Nika remembers his mom reading him stories. Nika could be Dana's offspring as easily. Or for wonderfully confusing plots - Zoey's. Or he could be Leia's NTR child. As Leia's Willi's twin, Nika would look like Willi even if Willi's not his dad. That would mean the uncle teaching Nika basketball could be Willi.

Or in fact, not of the people Nika were told were his relatives were relatives and he's been lied to his whole life.

- I think Emilio not being aware is more because there is so much information in his life. Sometimes you might not notice something because it's not part of the current plots you're running I guess? But something twigged for him to wonder if something was worth checking out.

- and for giggles, Miss Coates is a coach, Willi needs to get close to the uni to find out what's going on with Katarina's professor (as well as whatever other developments Ocean plans with Willi being undercover at the uni if that's still a thing) and Damien ends up with Dylan's facial hair :sneaky: /s ...maybe not

That's probably enough conspiring for me today, it's been fun :)

John972

Apr 24, 2018
Because we've got so much material to throw around for theories, I'll reply in point form, it's the safest way :sneaky:

- The bibi term definitely started as just a teasing term. I have a German friend who goes by Bibi as her nickname, never uses her real name (which starts with Bi anyway) so it's not inherently considered a negative, but often used a term of endearment. The thing that makes it more than a slang used by Leia, is that she instructs Emilio to use it for all her new employees, and (the important bit) none of the employees or EMilio (who is switched onto things in general) know what it means. So even if it's a common term in Germany, Oceans showing that it's not commonly used in Wollust.

- The earrings could mean so many things right now. From the bookclub scene we have Emilia asking Katie about Willi and Leia, so Leia is still around. Giving up her trademarks is a big deal, anyone seeing her knows that that's her vibe - I can't imagine her getting bored and changing her style, unless she wanted a massive break from the past (possible). I was sure there was a moment at Nicks where Nami mentions that Vanessa asked about the earring, but I can't find it now. Leia does seem to stake her claims, so it would make sense that neither Nami or Sasha know why they've been given earrings. It's probably more to warn some people away.

- The heterochromia thing - there's a potential that Aziz has it too. If he's the Revera that's mentioned as being on the first team, that'd make Donna his aunt? So Willi gets something going with Donna's sister if it's congenital heterochromia. In Vanessa's case, either she's the result of Nick getting cucked, or maybe his wife was one of the Zane clan - seeing they have a teenis court, maybe Katarina who has brown eyes (presumably from Uncle Joe, as Scarlet's are pale) and loves tennis. If it's a Zane genetic trait that's latent, that could make sense.

- The Emilio thing. If he was Leia's right hand, he knew everything about running the business. Maybe he continues to run the business for Leia, so she's hands off? Desiree seems to be his right hand. Given that the situation with Nika and Summer was after NIka was already with Noji, anything related to Nika's parents and Noji's adoption of Nika and Nami is probably buried under 15 years or so of other (separate normal blackmarket) schemes. Which means that Katie's knowledge of Nika and Nami means they are important in some way. Even Jenna knows something, from the way she thinks Noji did the right thing (presumably taking in Nika and Nami and hiding them from attention), and she brings up a fair bit of the past in the book club. I was also trying to work out if Emilio already had tatts in WiaB, or does he get them from some later prison time?

- Willust would be hilarious. My guess is that WiaB will end up with lots of lewd encounters - Leia tries to set Katie to seduce a police officer: my guess is that there with be a lot of strategic (as silly as that sounds) sleeping around to gain info, pillow talk vibes. Willi does mention that he can differentiate between sex and love, so yeah, lot's of sleeping around with few love interests but lots of lewdables. And then the side lewds - Ocean's clearly setting Gina up for the twins because her boyfriend wants her to get creampied by someone else. Willi to the rescue?

- The Star Wars theme also includes the Jabba reference, and that Star Wars has the weirdest sibling scenes for a mainstream Hollywood film. I kinda feel there's that semi Oedipus/Luke Leia/raised in different households thing going on in SG, which allows for all kinds of realisations later.

- Back to Vanessa - entirely possible that Nick was Leia's superficial convenience spouse to keep appearances up and kill rumours. Nick's ex's character sounds like Leia's personality - totally spiteful and manipulative.

- The issues with Ayua being listed as not a LI I believe is because it would create direct incest issues that TOS of various platforms would jump on. Ayua can be openly a Zane, because she's clearly Miru's daughter, which means Willi does marry Miru... or Miru marries Dylan after Helen leaves him?/s There is zero reasons to hide her and her mum's dojo. Which means that Ayua becomes comfortable with Willi populating Willust. Daphne and Nami, we'll have to wait and see - there's definitely a strong connection between WIlli and Daphne, so chances are good for something there. Nika and Leia, well, it's the theory we all kinda want, because all the innuendo and tension in WiaB suggests that's how Nika began. But the spanner is that Nika remembers his mom reading him stories. Nika could be Dana's offspring as easily. Or for wonderfully confusing plots - Zoey's. Or he could be Leia's NTR child. As Leia's Willi's twin, Nika would look like Willi even if Willi's not his dad. That would mean the uncle teaching Nika basketball could be Willi.

Or in fact, not of the people Nika were told were his relatives were relatives and he's been lied to his whole life.

- I think Emilio not being aware is more because there is so much information in his life. Sometimes you might not notice something because it's not part of the current plots you're running I guess? But something twigged for him to wonder if something was worth checking out.

- and for giggles, Miss Coates is a coach, Willi needs to get close to the uni to find out what's going on with Katarina's professor (as well as whatever other developments Ocean plans with Willi being undercover at the uni if that's still a thing) and Damien ends up with Dylan's facial hair :sneaky: /s ...maybe not

That's probably enough conspiring for me today, it's been fun :)
I kinda think it would be an absolute hoot if most of the teen-aged characters in SG were begat of rampant Zane family hormones and a criminal underworld rivalry some twenty or so years earlier. It would give significant meaning to the title, 'Where it ALL Began.'

A fling between a young Coach Coates and William would also be a hoot. Imagine if Nika is of William's spawn and Damien is the lovechild of Coach Coates and William - it would bring new meaning to the term half-brother.

"Nika could be Dana's offspring as easily. Or for wonderfully confusing plots - Zoey's" ... you missed out Helen... :)

Dylan... I believe he'll be the sacrificial Zane to get murdered because 1. he is a dead-ringer for Sean Bean, and 2. the father has to die for the son to emerge and take his throne. /s

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes