PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I'm happy to get more Bella time with the final reworking of CH 2 content.

Bella1.png

Once again, Ocean reminds me that Bella has an amazing body, including a Very nice backside!

I'm looking forward to the context of this image and this scene where Bella and the MC appear to be together in a bathroom.

I'm looking forward to my full Season 1 playthrough once CH 5 Full is released!

Cheers!! :coffee:

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Hmm...indeeeeeeeeed....Tara who?
You know, that dude...?
I'm happy to get more Bella time with the final reworking of CH 2 content.

View attachment 3251613

Once again, Ocean reminds me that Bella has an amazing body, including a Very nice backside!

I'm looking forward to the context of this image and this scene where Bella and the MC appear to be together in a bathroom.

I'm looking forward to my full Season 1 playthrough once CH 5 Full is released!

Cheers!! :coffee:
Bella booty is not to be underestimated... :love:

ChadFast

Jul 19, 2021
So I just finished a play through of all chapters through 5 beta and have to say this game is another one I'll be watching closely. I have two saves right now: One where the MC is expressing feelings towards Cheeto, and also one where he's completely in love with Bella.

The renders are fantastic I think (even in the "bad ones" for the basketball game?) I didn't notice any bad ones, but maybe on anther play through I'll see it. I hope we find out eventually why Summer is truly gone, but until then I'm really looking forward to a full ch5 (will it be any different? it seemed full) and I guess season 2.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
So I just finished a play through of all chapters through 5 beta and have to say this game is another one I'll be watching closely. I have two saves right now: One where the MC is expressing feelings towards Cheeto, and also one where he's completely in love with Bella.

The renders are fantastic I think (even in the "bad ones" for the basketball game?) I didn't notice any bad ones, but maybe on anther play through I'll see it. I hope we find out eventually why Summer is truly gone, but until then I'm really looking forward to a full ch5 (will it be any different? it seemed full) and I guess season 2.
Full will contain more content.

Anthony1992

Oct 17, 2023
So do i understand correctly that it is probably better to replay once chapter 5 is out as there will be additional content in the earlier chapters as well?

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes