Dec 27, 2023
Yes, there will be a lot of new content in these parts, a rework, the heist part with Bella, a lot of new renders were added. Those who play everything in version 5 beta will have to play everything again to have a complete save for Season 2. Saves from the beta will not work in the full version. and new choices was added in ch2 and 3
Where exactly is this information?

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
Why the hell is her hair still dry? is her hair waterproof? and she could have taken that hair tie off... just looks weird to me.

This shit's been in beta since 2023
And it will stay that way forever... until it is not also, the beta was released on Nov 25, 2023. You do know how long most updates for these types of games usually take, right? because if not, you should do some research.

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
Why the hell is her hair still dry? is her hair waterproof? and she could have taken that hair tie off... just looks weird to me.
Because wet hair models are so few you could count them on one hand. And we're long way off til we get realistic stuff like in Blade Runner 2049. I don't even know if Blender or Maya other software like that can do stuff like simulate hair getting wet gradually.

Jul 28, 2019
Wow y' all. I appreciate all of the responses, even if I spent everyone spiraling haha.

A lot of my confusion stemmed from three primary exchanges.

In Ch. 2, when MC tells Nami that he is going to go meet Bella, and Nami threatens to tell Noji, they both refer to Noji as "mom":
d "Depends on your point of view."
scene sba76 with dssa
n "I'll tell Mom."
scene sba77 with dssa
d "The fuck you will."
scene sba78 with dssa
n "Oh. I will."
n "If you leave the house tonight. I'll tell her!"
scene sba79 with dssa
d "Nami... please."
scene sba80 with dssr
n "No. You'll only get in trouble!"
n "I don't want that..."
scene sba81 with dssa
d "First you make me feel bad about Bella. Then you get in my way of making it up to her."
scene sba82 with dssa
n "Not like that."
scene sba83 with dssr
pause
n "I'm sorry... I can't stand the thought of you getting hurt... Leave the house and I tell her."
scene sba84 with dssa
d "By telling Mom you'll hurt me."
scene sba85 with dssa
n "No. I'm protecting you."
In Ch. 3, when Victoria is in PT and MC and Maja speak in the waiting room, MC draws a very distinct line between "his" parent's and Nami's parents. However, he then references Nojiko taking them in like a joint venture:
may "Do you still have your parents?"
menu:
"Tell her {color=#08CB2A}(+Maja)" if True:
$ maja +=2
scene c31 with dissolve
d "I lost my parents at the age of three... so did Nami."
d "Nojiko took care of us."
scene c32 with dissolve
may "I am sorry to hear that."
scene c31 with dissolve
d "It doesn't matter. I can't remember them anyway."
scene c32 with dissolve
may "Still, children shouldn't grow up without their parents."
scene c31 with dissolve
d "That depends on the parents."
In Ch. 4, Zara and MC's chat in the hot tub was the final head scratcher that led to this post. They frame the conversation as comparing Zara/Vanessa and MC/Nami as siblings. Zara asks who is older in a way that seems specifically referential to the implied question about sibling age. Most confusing though is that Zara asks how Nami is a redhead, with the heavy implication of, "because you clearly aren't":
za "Seems like you and I are in the same position."
za "A person that likes to talk about the weirdest things while you sit there like:"
scene ad956 with dssa
pause
scene ad957 with dssa
"You chuckle."
d "Yeah, pretty much."
d "But you were right... Vanessa is on another level."
scene ad958 with dssb
za "Who's older, you or Nami?"
scene ad959 with dssa
d "Nami. Around a year older."
scene ad958 with dssa
za "Why is she red?"
scene ad959 with dssa
d "Yeah, no idea how she got to be a Cheeto."
I'm grateful for everyone's answers. It seems like Ocean may have written the game initially one way, and then changed it to meet certain site's requirements. Maybe the above are lingering holdovers that were never updated.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
At first it was just a thought. But this time I finished the game on the Bella/Nami route and I started to believe this theory.
- If you noticed, Nika always has a panic attack when he tries to manage two people at the same time.
- If you play the Nami route or the Bella route, that is, a single route, certain sentences about Nami and Nika's past will not appear. But if you combine the routes, some interesting sentences emerge.
- The source of Nika's problem is Nami.

When I put events like these together, I think of Nika, Nami and Summer being in a triangle in the past, with or without Summer's knowledge. But I would like to add something here: Maybe Nami got closer to Summer, not Nika. That's why he's so affected by Nami and Summer's strange situations. While everything was a game at first, suddenly things started to affect Nika negatively. I can't detail it, but I think it's more or less like this.
Some interesting points for consideration there.

My thoughts:
- combining routes will always lead to complications: Ocean has mentioned that some throuples are possible, but very hard to achieve. So every combined route will have extra dialogue and extra choices anyway.
- we know Nami, Nika and Summer had a complicated triangle; it started with Nami and Summer, then Summer and Nika, then Nami did something to avoid being the third wheel and being left out. Once Summer and Nika are an item, Summer basically abandons Nami, all the dialogue seems to show how Summer has pivoted completely to Nika.
- Nami starts mimicing Summer with the hairstyle, and trying to outdo her.
- Nika is getting therapy about Summer, and there's something Nami did to him that he needs to bring up with Amber. Whatever the deal Nika made with Nami was, I feel it's related to Summer, otherwise he wouldn't be thinking about it in connection with therapy.
- Nika keeps telling Nami not to demonise Summer; Nami ended up seeing Summer as a rival, like she now sees Bella as a rival.
- Nia was friends with Summer but not Nami back then, and thought of Nami as mean, which suggests (as Summer was her only firend) that Nia had a view of Nami based partially on how Nami treated Summer.
- I think Nami did something to try to win Nika back, and it backfired.

Separately - another thought about the bookclub: Coach Hill says Stahl "I talked to Miss Zane and she gave me the green light. There's no going back now." There's a plot brewing (presumably) with Katie and the coaches, concerning the after school training. Katie's the one pushing the uniforms, and has green lit a plan to undermine Ms Coates, who is seen having dinner with professors in a rival college. She might actually have been watching the game - we see her car leave the uni after the gaming session. Her interest in Nika might also be in the dark horse that will get her plot off the ground.

Vinho49

Apr 19, 2022
Where exactly is this information?
I post gaming news and I'm always posting about summer's gone and wiab every week in one of his posts, the ocean states this, if you want, you can visit our discord there, you can find the news just look for it (TioCass YouTube) there's an invitation from our discord, I even alerted our members also about this information and I'm also on the ocean discord

Reactions: Sleepy666

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
That was quite far dudes, chill.
No no...let him cook a bit more.

Little bro clearly loves One Piss and I'm guessing, didn't read the disclaimer at the start of the game. Can you imagine spending hours reading dialogue and skipping through renders only to find that there isn't a single sex scene in the game? :ROFLMAO:

But I do enjoy the shitting on MC's chosen name though. I've said it before, if the character isn't named Veronika, that shit is the worst fucking name I've ever seen for any character in any piece of media, ever. I'd play the entire game with the name "ForeverFlaccid" in front of my entire family, with my dick out, before I used that default name.

Reactions: vireker

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
There is something that i find a little strange. In the restaurant, when Nika meets Elsa, they just exchange a few words, but Nika does not ask if there is any news about Summer. Which in itself is strange if she is really missing.

Reactions: BobTheDuck

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
There is something that i find a little strange. In the restaurant, when Nika meets Elsa, they just exchange a few words, but Nika does not ask if there is any news about Summer. Which in itself is strange if she is really missing.
I'm thinking they were both a bit surprised and reacted awkwardly - stranger perhaps is that they didn't promise to meet up some other time, or exchange numbers.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Uh, i think they both now what happend with/to summer and there is no need to talk about it? It never was stated that she is "missing" and i dont think Nika ever implied that he doesnt know what happened. He just doesnt want to talk/think about it and its only us (the readers) who are clueless.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Uh, i think they both now what happend with/to summer and there is no need to talk about it? It never was stated that she is "missing" and i dont think Nika ever implied that he doesnt know what happened. He just doesnt want to talk/think about it and its only us (the readers) who are clueless.
screenshot0002.jpg

Right after the pizza, Nika mentions he needs to see Emilio, maybe he can get some closure - he's already thought about using Mario's money to find Summer or find out what happened. So there's no closure - Elsa might know and not what to spill the beans though, her post on Aurora means she's thinking about some of those things I think.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
View attachment 3259485

Right after the pizza, Nika mentions he needs to see Emilio, maybe he can get some closure - he's already thought about using Mario's money to find Summer or find out what happened. So there's no closure - Elsa might know and not what to spill the beans though, her post on Aurora means she's thinking about some of those things I think.
I never took what he said in this render this literal but it seems like i forgot about the mentioning of emilio to look for summer and using mario's money for it. I dont remember any tbh, are these conversations only on vics route or something?

But if she went "missing" in a sense of being captured/killed and thats what Elsa referred to with "it", there's not really a reason to talk about it any further at this point for the two of them as i guess Nika would have been informed by someone if there were any news about Summer.

And it imo implies she went missing entirely (for her family too) and how in the world are 10k helping to find someone in a situation like that. And if it could help, why the fuck did nobody else tried it yet?

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
I never took what he said in this render this literal but it seems like i forgot about the mentioning of emilio to look for summer and using mario's money for it. I dont remember any tbh, are these conversations only on vics route or something?

But if she went "missing" in a sense of being captured/killed and thats what Elsa referred to with "it", there's not really a reason to talk about it any further at this point for the two of them as i guess Nika would have been informed by someone if there were any news about Summer.

And it imo implies she went missing entirely (for her family too) and how in the world are 10k helping to find someone in a situation like that. And if it could help, why the fuck did nobody else tried it yet?
Agreed, but no one has stated she'd dead either. And Nika did see her once more after the event at the cabin, which was also mentioned in the session with Amber (which is not proof either way). The stuff with Emilio occurs to Nika before (he thinks to himself ...all sorts of information), in the car right after he and Bella leave, and before going to dinner at Nick's. 'I have to see this Emilio. Bella said he could get information... Maybe he can give me some peace of mind.' So it's definitely a tangent Ocean's pushing, which is why Emilio's presence in WiaB makes so many things possible. The one I first mentioned is if you tell Vic about what happened with the eraser, I'm guessing you have to be on her path - it happens after you kiss her while the others are out of the room.

It could be Nika flipped out and is in subconscious denial, but so far we've got two people who know something about Summer, Nia, and Elsa. Elsa posts a moody social media post, days later, so she was affected by having the past brought back, and Nia never saw her again. So all we know is it's serious, Nika has no closure and Nika thinks she's missing. Noji also says "These thoughts you have... Summer's disappearance... it all affected you too much."

If Summer was dead, Nami's damn insensitive when she confronts Nika at the hospital - "we were all shocked when the Summer thing went down, but man, it's been years, get over it!"

So currently, the indications are that SUmmer disappeared in someway rather than died, or everyoen is masking it to keep Nika from flipping out. THe question is also what happened to Summer's parents? Presumably they were out west as well? Summer was Nia's friend and Nia went to Tropics out west, where she knew Nami and Nika.
I guess we have to wait for more info to be drip fed to us.

Regarding why no one else has, well, maybe not enough people have friends with connections like Emilio? Or, something random happened and her parents died, with the case unsolved. People can stay missing for a while if they choose, there was that British kid who was just found in France, having lived off grid for over 5 years in the news not so long ago. BUt for it to be shocking, there's some kind of foul play. I guess keep in mind there were corrupt police in Wollust in the original WiaB, Leia wants to corrupt more police and Cerill doesn't look so wholesome. Corrupt police coverups wouldn't be implausible given WiaB's set up.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Agreed, but no one has stated she'd dead either. And Nika did see her once more after the event at the cabin, which was also mentioned in the session with Amber (which is not proof either way). The stuff with Emilio occurs to Nika before (he thinks to himself ...all sorts of information), in the car right after he and Bella leave, and before going to dinner at Nick's. 'I have to see this Emilio. Bella said he could get information... Maybe he can give me some peace of mind.' So it's definitely a tangent Ocean's pushing, which is why Emilio's presence in WiaB makes so many things possible. The one I first mentioned is if you tell Vic about what happened with the eraser, I'm guessing you have to be on her path - it happens after you kiss her while the others are out of the room.

It could be Nika flipped out and is in subconscious denial, but so far we've got two people who know something about Summer, Nia, and Elsa. Elsa posts a moody social media post, days later, so she was affected by having the past brought back, and Nia never saw her again. So all we know is it's serious, Nika has no closure and Nika thinks she's missing. Noji also says "These thoughts you have... Summer's disappearance... it all affected you too much."

If Summer was dead, Nami's damn insensitive when she confronts Nika at the hospital - "we were all shocked when the Summer thing went down, but man, it's been years, get over it!"

So currently, the indications are that SUmmer disappeared in someway rather than died, or everyoen is masking it to keep Nika from flipping out. THe question is also what happened to Summer's parents? Presumably they were out west as well? Summer was Nia's friend and Nia went to Tropics out west, where she knew Nami and Nika.
I guess we have to wait for more info to be drip fed to us.

Regarding why no one else has, well, maybe not enough people have friends with connections like Emilio? Or, something random happened and her parents died, with the case unsolved. People can stay missing for a while if they choose, there was that British kid who was just found in France, having lived off grid for over 5 years in the news not so long ago. BUt for it to be shocking, there's some kind of foul play. I guess keep in mind there were corrupt police in Wollust in the original WiaB, Leia wants to corrupt more police and Cerill doesn't look so wholesome. Corrupt police coverups wouldn't be implausible given WiaB's set up.
Its just very hard to imagine if summer disappeared due to other circumstances than being captured without clues / dead and it has such a strong impact on nika like he's barely alive anymore. And a police cover up sounds like her being captured or what else would they have to cover?

And Noji is connected to all these big players who have connections (to emilio for example and who knows whom else), wouldnt she ask them to help/investigate? I just cant help it but feel they all exactly know what happened.

And there is more family of summer (aka elsa and her parents) in case summers parents are dead/missing too which is supposedly at least wealthy. And its time with phones and something facebook-alike so if summer and her family just secretly (somehow) moved to another country or something, i cant see summer not reaching out to nika in any digital way.

I think Nika is involved in summer being "gone" and it may was even a decision of both of them not not seek any further contact (maybe contact would endager one of them).

I dont know

Rule97

May 2, 2018
Feeling like coming back to the game, i think I've played until chapter 3 content, is the MC still a borderline edgelord?

4.40 star(s) 500 Votes