Dec 27, 2023
My point was :

Nojiko is very clearly Adoptive Mother. But he has to call her Landlady, which is nonsensical. Why the nonsense??

If we accept Adoptive mother (which is obviously the truth) then Nami and MC are at MINIMUM adoptive siblings.
But even that connection is a BAN risk from Patr:poop:on. They be shitty dumb inbred morons like that
Which is why he has to say "Landlady"

The reason he has to maintain that is that if you connect Discord to your Patr:poop:on as a reward for subs Patr:poop:on will monitor that discord server and if they see the violation of no family (as defined stupidly, the Patr:poop:on way) they will still use that to BAN.

So for safety he has to insist. However, once he launches on Steam - that version can have all the incest he wants because Steam does NOT care.

Remember Ocean's Original Itch page stated incest as content from his own set up. But we have to have dumb labels for money from Patr:poop:on so that is why the patch is Canon. (WAY WAY back in this very thread I have the screencap of this)

But at the very least, there should be an Adoptive mom and sibling patch because yeah "Landlady" is fucking moronic.

PEACE
Once upon a time, games with sexual content were banned on Steam. After downloading the game from Steam, the sexual content of the game could be unlocked with other files provided by the producer. I wonder since when Steam changed this policy. I've been thinking about this for a while

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I'm replying for visibility. Maybe some better SG historian can help you out.

All I can say is that CH3 already included a part of the lastest rework such as the intro. So I believe the latest rework started there and not 3.5. I remember clearly because CH3.5 is when the game dropped from my top1 to outside my top10. Ocean started introducing some heavy changes to the story, scenes and characters themselves which ultimately morphed the entire nature of the game.
No need for a historian. The info is all there in the Change log in the OP.

The "rework" in Ch3 was more or less just a redux of the intro with Summer with new renderings. It did not really change the story in any meaningful way.

More changes were done with Ch3.5 but again, it's basically just new and improved renderings, with nothing that really changed the story in a meaningful way.

The real "rework" started with Ch4 when the first day of school was altered significantly with new events and characters.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
No need for a historian. The info is all there in the Change log in the OP.

The "rework" in Ch3 was more or less just a redux of the intro with Summer with new renderings. It did not really change the story in any meaningful way.

More changes were done with Ch3.5 but again, it's basically just new and improved renderings, with nothing that really changed the story in a meaningful way.

The real "rework" started with Ch4 when the first day of school was altered significantly with new events and characters.
CF...c'mon dude...stop stating facts and sense again. You know the masses don't like it :ROFLMAO:

ttzzmm

Aug 24, 2017
I'm replying for visibility. Maybe some better SG historian can help you out.

All I can say is that CH3 already included a part of the lastest rework such as the intro. So I believe the latest rework started there and not 3.5. I remember clearly because CH3.5 is when the game dropped from my top1 to outside my top10. Ocean started introducing some heavy changes to the story, scenes and characters themselves which ultimately morphed the entire nature of the game.
I did not read a single post from you in this thread were you dont trash the game.
What are you doing here ?

Anyway one more on the ignore list...

Btw compared to earlier chapters Tara is looking more like a dude every time we see her

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I did not read a single post from you in this thread were you dont trash the game.
What are you doing here ?

Anyway one more on the ignore list...

Btw compared to earlier chapters Tara is looking more like a dude every time we see her
And you might want to get the game right. There is no Tara in this game.

• Haha
Reactions: Penfold Mole

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
just a redux of the intro with Summer with new renderings
So the rework did start with CH3 which is what I was stating...

And the major changes to scenes and characters I'm pretty sure started in CH3.5. I'm not 100% certain anymore but I believe what killed the game for me were the changes to the Bella fight scene in her room after mentioning her sister. That's why I said the last version of the game I truly loved was CH3. From there it just went to shit.

jhiggins

Jun 10, 2020
My point was :

Nojiko is very clearly Adoptive Mother. But he has to call her Landlady, which is nonsensical. Why the nonsense??

If we accept Adoptive mother (which is obviously the truth) then Nami and MC are at MINIMUM adoptive siblings.
But even that connection is a BAN risk from Patr:poop:on. They be shitty dumb inbred morons like that
Which is why he has to say "Landlady"

The reason he has to maintain that is that if you connect Discord to your Patr:poop:on as a reward for subs Patr:poop:on will monitor that discord server and if they see the violation of no family (as defined stupidly, the Patr:poop:on way) they will still use that to BAN.

So for safety he has to insist. However, once he launches on Steam - that version can have all the incest he wants because Steam does NOT care.

Remember Ocean's Original Itch page stated incest as content from his own set up. But we have to have dumb labels for money from Patr:poop:on so that is why the patch is Canon. (WAY WAY back in this very thread I have the screencap of this)

But at the very least, there should be an Adoptive mom and sibling patch because yeah "Landlady" is fucking moronic.

PEACE
I really don't care if Nojiko is Step in my mind and in my penis she is real mather and MC is a real mather faaker

Reactions: rudy007

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
And the major changes to scenes and characters I'm pretty sure started in CH3.5.
Nope. It's literally in the changelog.
Chapter 4 Full
580 new renders for Chapter 1. (New Events, characters, etc.)
You probably thought it was earlier because it was so long ago.

I'm not 100% certain anymore but I believe what killed the game for me were the changes to the Bella fight scene in her room after mentioning her sister.
That "Bella fight scene" was in Ch2, and wasn't reworked until the Ch4.5 full release.

Basically,

Ch3 - Changed intro with Summer.
Ch3.5 - Ch1 render improvements, no major story change.
Ch4 - Major Ch1 story rework, especially the first day of school.
Ch4.5 - Ch2 1st half rework
Ch5 (upcoming) - Complete Ch2 rework + some minor Ch3 changes to fix continuity after rework

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Nope. It's literally in the changelog.

You probably thought it was earlier because it was so long ago.

That "Bella fight scene" was in Ch2, and wasn't reworked until the Ch4.5 full release.

Basically,

Ch3 - Changed intro with Summer.
Ch3.5 - Ch1 render improvements, no major story change.
Ch4 - Major Ch1 story rework, especially the first day of school.
Ch4.5 - Ch2 1st half rework
Ch5 (upcoming) - Complete Ch2 rework + some minor Ch3 changes to fix continuity after rework
Thank you for this! It's been years and I can barely remember shit right. I can't really pinpoint what it was that soured me on the game with 3.5 since the only outdated version I kept was 3.0. I still play it every once in a while and regard its events as my "head canon" up until that point in the story.

I'm gonna tag the original poster as this might be useful for him hermit_tr

Reactions: hermit_tr

FutureHNDXXX

May 14, 2019
S1 - Dev Log

Hello,

So... First of all... Happy New Year!
This is the first Dev Log in 2024 on SG & well...

My focus is completely on getting Season 1 out. All that is left is the Basketball game in Chapter 2 & the end of the college day.
Afterward, I'll need to translate the rest of the game into German... Which is surprisingly awkward due to all the Ä, Ö, Ü and ß.
Until I started the translation, I wasn't aware of how often we use these letters in the German language. It's awkward because I have to write them as (ä = ae) and so on.
Then postwork & the final testing. The testing will be a little bit more intense because I have to make sure that the "Save porting" function works before I publish the full.
I did run into some issues with the VRAM again. I tried to layer it by rendering half of the college scene and then fuse them in Photoshop later... But I had so many people in the scene, that they fucked up the shadows...
I tried to render it on the WiAB PC, but it lacks a lot of assets SG's Workstation has... So, I'm still hunting down all the assets it's missing.
I mentioned some new scenes for Chapter 2, and I can show some of them without spoiling anything.

Those are just two of the new additions. I think there are four or five new scenes. (Without adding all the additional content to the old scenes.)
It often feels like a punch in the face whenever I see old Chapter 2 renders. And the Basketball scene in Chapter 2 is one of the worst-looking scenes.
That was also the first time I ever encountered the VRAM problem in SG.
Old

It gets worse when the actual game begins...
New. (Ayua with a new hairstyle. I love this one.)

I have more renders of the Basketball scene, but just as I was looking for what to show as previews... I saw that I didn't like the lighting in a few of the renders and decided to just show these two.
The environment is quite challenging and unforgiving when you want to light in a cinematic way. I'm gonna take another look at them. (I love a challenge.)

I took a few days off after I returned home from the family trip, and the end of the year/start of the year is always a bureaucratic nightmare. All the bills come, you've got to finish your Annual financial statement with your tax office, bla bla bla... Exhausting.

I will soon see if an RL friend can do my postwork in the future. That would already be a good timesafe... But it's tricky... I'm not sure if he sees the renders like I do.
So my hopes are not that high. As I often decide on the fly what needs to happen to the render. Or realize I have to redo render X or Z.
We'll see.
I hope it'll work out.

The goal is still to get Season 1 out in January.

- Ocean

hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022
S1 - Dev Log

Hello,

My focus is completely on getting Season 1 out. All that is left is the Basketball game in Chapter 2 & the end of the college day.
Afterward, I'll need to translate the rest of the game into German... Which is surprisingly awkward due to all the Ä, Ö, Ü and ß.
Until I started the translation, I wasn't aware of how often we use these letters in the German language. It's awkward because I have to write them as (ä = ae) and so on.
Then postwork & the final testing. The testing will be a little bit more intense because I have to make sure that the "Save porting" function works before I publish the full.
I did run into some issues with the VRAM again. I tried to layer it by rendering half of the college scene and then fuse them in Photoshop later... But I had so many people in the scene, that they fucked up the shadows...
I tried to render it on the WiAB PC, but it lacks a lot of assets SG's Workstation has... So, I'm still hunting down all the assets it's missing.
I mentioned some new scenes for Chapter 2, and I can show some of them without spoiling anything.

Those are just two of the new additions. I think there are four or five new scenes. (Without adding all the additional content to the old scenes.)
It often feels like a punch in the face whenever I see old Chapter 2 renders. And the Basketball scene in Chapter 2 is one of the worst-looking scenes.
Old

I have more renders of the Basketball scene, but just as I was looking for what to show as previews... I saw that I didn't like the lighting in a few of the renders and decided to just show these two.
The environment is quite challenging and unforgiving when you want to light in a cinematic way. I'm gonna take another look at them. (I love a challenge.)

I took a few days off after I returned home from the family trip, and the end of the year/start of the year is always a bureaucratic nightmare. All the bills come, you've got to finish your Annual financial statement with your tax office, bla bla bla... Exhausting.

I will soon see if an RL friend can do my postwork in the future. That would already be a good timesafe... But it's tricky... I'm not sure if he sees the renders like I do.
So my hopes are not that high. As I often decide on the fly what needs to happen to the render. Or realize I have to redo render X or Z.
We'll see.
I hope it'll work out.

- Ocean
Is it just my eyes? Ayua's face looks different, even compared to the women's changing room scene. :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Sep 23, 2021
S1 - Dev Log

Hello,

Old

We'll see.
I hope it'll work out.

- Ocean
Every time I see a reworked Mila:
a593e94642d74312e28eb9db056f6213.gif
33qew8.jpg

Dec 27, 2023
S1 - Dev Log

Hello,

Old

We'll see.
I hope it'll work out.

- Ocean
It looks very nice. I'm extremely curious about the full version.

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes