Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
It is a good debate, both AVN have the same DNA, both have patches that appear together with the update (even before as well) both have as an answer in discord that "there are no family relationships" (that is easily found) but, here we have to put the brake, the user formerly known as Oceanlab, did not delete all incriminating posts in WIAB, which he did here in SG.

examples from discord
View attachment 3249589 WIAB spoiler channel
View attachment 3249592 other games channel

etc etc etc
Im not on his discord anymore, can you show us some "incriminating posts" from him about wiab? i just see the opposite in your screenshots aka he is denying incest in any of his avns.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Im not on his discord anymore, can you show us some "incriminating posts" from him about wiab? i just see the opposite in your screenshots aka he is denying incest in any of his avns.
It is not in Discord. It is in the WIAB thread in F95.

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
just want to make sure.

ch 1 by Regium
ch 2 by Ocean & Regium
ch 3 by Ocean
ch 3.5 by Ocean, start of rework ?
ch 4 by Ocean, rework of ch 1 complete ?
ch 4.5 by Ocean, reworked ch 2 by 2/3 ?
ch 5 beta by Ocean, rework of ch 2 and modification of ch 3 and 3.5 ?

BTW, it's been a while since I played the first SG chapter, I forgot where the ending chapters 1 - 4 are.
I'm replying for visibility. Maybe some better SG historian can help you out.

All I can say is that CH3 already included a part of the lastest rework such as the intro. So I believe the latest rework started there and not 3.5. I remember clearly because CH3.5 is when the game dropped from my top1 to outside my top10. Ocean started introducing some heavy changes to the story, scenes and characters themselves which ultimately morphed the entire nature of the game.

Reactions: vireker

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Any dev that has Patreon will deny anything and everything....especially with how hard Patreon is cracking down, both games have had patches since the beginning, literally the first few posts from each game talk about said "tag"... when the game first got posted years ago.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Any dev that has Patreon will deny anything and everything....especially with how hard Patreon is cracking down, both games have had patches since the beginning, literally the first few posts from each game talk about said "tag"... when the game first got posted years ago.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think you got me wrong, im arguing that both games are indeed huge piles of incest but Ocean would never want/is not able to state this officially (which is good and smart, just look at patreon at the moment) while the other user tried to imply that only Wiab has incest and everyone is entirely unrelated in SG.

You actually kinda somewhat copied my earlier comment about both having incest patches and ocean not being able to clarify it because of patreon.

A former poster mentioned that Ocean officially stated that wiab has incest (in contradiction to SG and therfore SG doesnt have incest in his opinion) and i asked about proof for that.

Last edited:

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Of course, Noji just announced bringing her "kids" along and Zara thoughts they were her biological kids which is reasonable to assume but its not about what others assume (in this case Zara), its about Nika's reaction.

Zara says: Dude, why is Nami a cheeto when youre related/family

and Nika replies: Yeah dont know how that happened

Which is nonsensical if they arent related at all, he would just clarify they both being adopted/not related and therefore there would be no reason for them to share any traits.

Its the same with Mila, Jeff and Trey - they assume that Nika and Nami are a couple - and Nika and Nami clarify that they are "Roommates" instead and everyone is like "Ooohhh, i didnt saw that coming!" and its made sounds logical that in this case they obviously couldnt be a couple.

Which is nonsensical, being roommates doesnt exclude being a couple while being siblings very much exclucdes being a couple (in non avn worldview lol) and makes their reactions logical.

Futhermore Nika mentions multiple times (for example after the hangout with mila and vic) how Nami's behavior (flirty, jealous, in love, emotional) could make them vulnerable and them being seen as wieird by others which is illogical, nobody would care about two roommates in love (nobody but noji) but somehow it is a big deal.

Its really such a reach to ignore all these mentions over and over again and again in the avn and imo only possible if youre deliberatly trying to not see them.
My point is that based purely on looks, there are zero assumptions that can be made about their relationships. When seeing them, people in game have difficulty reconciling what their eyes see to the apparent relationship they are told. I mean, they both have two eyes and two nostrils each, but they're really on opposite sides. I can understand why people in game get confused by their appearance.

Although I personally think it makes sense for them to be related, the plausible deniability is there. When I play, either
- they were raised together as kids to think of each other as family (official release) and this feels off kilter and slightly nonsensical.
- the game is patched by an evil modder and the dialogue feels plausible, but they just have their own look as a red herring and no one recognises that they are related.

The intent of the story is plausible denaibility in all things :sneaky:

Plausible deniability in the Trey, Jeff and Mila conversation is simply - "ohhhh you live together, that why you seem so close." The thing that doesn't make align isn't that but the way they have an inbuilt taboo towards each other.

WiaB is much harder to do the deniability thing. SG just seems stilted and odd if you don't make that assumption, but WiaB really struggles to make sense without the evil modder's help.

Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
just want to make sure.

ch 1 by Regium
ch 2 by Ocean & Regium
ch 3 by Ocean
ch 3.5 by Ocean, start of rework ?
ch 4 by Ocean, rework of ch 1 complete ?
ch 4.5 by Ocean, reworked ch 2 by 2/3 ?
ch 5 beta by Ocean, rework of ch 2 and modification of ch 3 and 3.5 ?

BTW, it's been a while since I played the first SG chapter, I forgot where the ending chapters 1 - 4 are.
so we have to play 2 time ?
one until ch 3.5
another one ch 1-5?
to see all the works?

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
My point is that based purely on looks, there are zero assumptions that can be made about their relationships. When seeing them, people in game have difficulty reconciling what their eyes see to the apparent relationship they are told. I mean, they both have two eyes and two nostrils each, but they're really on opposite sides. I can understand why people in game get confused by their appearance.

Although I personally think it makes sense for them to be related, the plausible deniability is there. When I play, either
- they were raised together as kids to think of each other as family (official release) and this feels off kilter and slightly nonsensical.
- the game is patched by an evil modder and the dialogue feels plausible, but they just have their own look as a red herring and no one recognises that they are related.
I dont know, i know a lot of siblings rt who dont look similar to each other at all, its not really uncommon and its not like one of them is asian or black or something really outstanding compared to the other.

I mean .. do you see any resembalance between William and Katie Zane? I dont even see the resembalance between the twins William and Leia other than one eye lol.

WiaB is much harder to do the deniability thing. SG just seems stilted and odd if you don't make that assumption, but WiaB really struggles to make sense without the evil modder's help.
Yeah Wiab is entirely nonsensical without the fixed relations, while SG is only partially nonsensical without fixed relations.

The intent of the story is plausible denaibility in all things :sneaky:
At this point im not even sure if some posters here really believe theres no incest in SG or if they are trying to create deniability in case patreon looks over this thread lol (*cough* if thats the case send me a pm guys and i will stop arguing *cough*).

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
My point was :

Nojiko is very clearly Adoptive Mother. But he has to call her Landlady, which is nonsensical. Why the nonsense??

If we accept Adoptive mother (which is obviously the truth) then Nami and MC are at MINIMUM adoptive siblings.
But even that connection is a BAN risk from Patr:poop:on. They be shitty dumb inbred morons like that
Which is why he has to say "Landlady"

The reason he has to maintain that is that if you connect Discord to your Patr:poop:on as a reward for subs Patr:poop:on will monitor that discord server and if they see the violation of no family (as defined stupidly, the Patr:poop:on way) they will still use that to BAN.

So for safety he has to insist. However, once he launches on Steam - that version can have all the incest he wants because Steam does NOT care.

Remember Ocean's Original Itch page stated incest as content from his own set up. But we have to have dumb labels for money from Patr:poop:on so that is why the patch is Canon. (WAY WAY back in this very thread I have the screencap of this)

But at the very least, there should be an Adoptive mom and sibling patch because yeah "Landlady" is fucking moronic.

PEACE

Dec 27, 2023
My point was :

Nojiko is very clearly Adoptive Mother. But he has to call her Landlady, which is nonsensical. Why the nonsense??

If we accept Adoptive mother (which is obviously the truth) then Nami and MC are at MINIMUM adoptive siblings.
But even that connection is a BAN risk from Patr:poop:on. They be shitty dumb inbred morons like that

The reason he has to maintain that is that if you connect Discord to your Patr:poop:on as a reward for subs Patr:poop:on will monitor that discord server and if they see the violation of no family (as defined stupidly, the Patr:poop:on way) they will still use that to BAN.

So for safety he has to insist. However, once he launches on Steam - that version can have all the incest he wants because Steam does NOT care.

Remember Ocean's Original Itch page stated incest as content from his own set up. But we have to have dumb labels for money from Patr:poop:on so that is why the patch is Canon. (WAY WAY back in this very thread I have the screencap of this)

But at the very least, there should be an Adoptive mom and sibling patch because yeah "Landlady" is fucking moronic.

PEACE
Once upon a time, games with sexual content were banned on Steam. After downloading the game from Steam, the sexual content of the game could be unlocked with other files provided by the producer. I wonder since when Steam changed this policy. I've been thinking about this for a while

Reactions: vampires69'in

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018

All I can say is that CH3 already included a part of the lastest rework such as the intro. So I believe the latest rework started there and not 3.5. I remember clearly because CH3.5 is when the game dropped from my top1 to outside my top10. Ocean started introducing some heavy changes to the story, scenes and characters themselves which ultimately morphed the entire nature of the game.
No need for a historian. The info is all there in the Change log in the OP.

The "rework" in Ch3 was more or less just a redux of the intro with Summer with new renderings. It did not really change the story in any meaningful way.

More changes were done with Ch3.5 but again, it's basically just new and improved renderings, with nothing that really changed the story in a meaningful way.

The real "rework" started with Ch4 when the first day of school was altered significantly with new events and characters.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
No need for a historian. The info is all there in the Change log in the OP.

The "rework" in Ch3 was more or less just a redux of the intro with Summer with new renderings. It did not really change the story in any meaningful way.

More changes were done with Ch3.5 but again, it's basically just new and improved renderings, with nothing that really changed the story in a meaningful way.

The real "rework" started with Ch4 when the first day of school was altered significantly with new events and characters.
CF...c'mon dude...stop stating facts and sense again. You know the masses don't like it :ROFLMAO:

ttzzmm

Aug 24, 2017

I did not read a single post from you in this thread were you dont trash the game.
What are you doing here ?

Anyway one more on the ignore list...

Btw compared to earlier chapters Tara is looking more like a dude every time we see her

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I did not read a single post from you in this thread were you dont trash the game.
What are you doing here ?

Anyway one more on the ignore list...

Btw compared to earlier chapters Tara is looking more like a dude every time we see her
And you might want to get the game right. There is no Tara in this game.

• Haha
Reactions: Penfold Mole

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
just a redux of the intro with Summer with new renderings
So the rework did start with CH3 which is what I was stating...

And the major changes to scenes and characters I'm pretty sure started in CH3.5. I'm not 100% certain anymore but I believe what killed the game for me were the changes to the Bella fight scene in her room after mentioning her sister. That's why I said the last version of the game I truly loved was CH3. From there it just went to shit.

jhiggins

Jun 10, 2020
My point was :

PEACE
I really don't care if Nojiko is Step in my mind and in my penis she is real mather and MC is a real mather faaker

Reactions: rudy007
4.30 star(s) 505 Votes