John972

Apr 24, 2018
Separately - another thought about the bookclub: Coach Hill says Stahl "I talked to Miss Zane and she gave me the green light. There's no going back now." There's a plot brewing (presumably) with Katie and the coaches, concerning the after school training.
Coaches Hill and Stahl have a Katie Zane-approved plan to supplant the ZPR 1st team basketball coaches. The after-school training is preparation towards carrying out the plot, not the plot itself.

I found Coach Hill's admission about "Miss Zane" interesting because it means Katie Zane has a mechanism (i.e. an excuse) to interact with Nika/Nami outside of the book club and AWAY from Nojiko. With such an alternative, why did Katie attend the book club meet when Nojiko would obviously be there? Why not wait until basketball training? Was she deliberately rubbing her presence in front of Nami/Nika in Nojiko's face? I think it's reasonable to assume that Katie Zane knows Nika and Nami are playing basketball.

Reactions: Sleepy666

John972

Apr 24, 2018
Feeling like coming back to the game, i think I've played until chapter 3 content, is the MC still a borderline edgelord?
Oh, you're so far behind the current plot.

The MC has now become the ultimate Edgelord.

In the last two chapters since you played, the MC somehow brought himself a social media company, started a rocket-launching enterprise, and also dabbles with the production of electric motor vehicles.

In Ch 5, the MC became convinced the human race is on the verge of population collapse, so he impregnated Bella, Nami, Nadia, Nia, Victoria, Mila, Sonja, Sasha, Robin, ...in fact, he impregnated them all (postscript - Nadia isn't at all impressed with the MC naming their child Banana Cheesecake Zane and Victoria still doesn't understand why the MC named their child Flavum Faciem Risum Zane).

As the rightful heir to the Zane family fortune, he kicked the Riveras and Petrovas off the ZPR board of control, renamed ZPR college to X, and now basks in the glory of being known as the sole founder of that college. /S

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Quite another thing: would you like to watch the "Actresses" of Nami and Bella in another "movie"?
Then take look at The Falling Reloaded ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
they really dont look similar imo.

and the mc of this game is even more of a crybaby compared to nika lol. An angel who ruled hell but needs a second personality who does all the cool shit (we play the lame personality) ..

its still somewhat decent

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Coaches Hill and Stahl have a Katie Zane-approved plan to supplant the ZPR 1st team basketball coaches. The after-school training is preparation towards carrying out the plot, not the plot itself.

I found Coach Hill's admission about "Miss Zane" interesting because it means Katie Zane has a mechanism (i.e. an excuse) to interact with Nika/Nami outside of the book club and AWAY from Nojiko. With such an alternative, why did Katie attend the book club meet when Nojiko would obviously be there? Why not wait until basketball training? Was she deliberately rubbing her presence in front of Nami/Nika in Nojiko's face? I think it's reasonable to assume that Katie Zane knows Nika and Nami are playing basketball.
Yes, exactly. Her car leaves the uni after the basketball game, after the uniforms are delivered. I can't imagine she wouldn't be interested in how ergonomic the uniforms were in their first real test, and how easily Nika ripped one.

What if Nika is literally a Cyrus with no Zane, and she's purely interested in the characters that her plot for uniform supremacy/first team/coach Hill-Stahl requires and that is all she dreams about? Currently the Zane speculations are 100% conjecture (although I'm hoping Nika is, because that would be aesthetically pleasing and are at least 99.782145% plausible). I think it's still important to note no one knew Nika would be there, other than Nami, Mila, Vic, Bella and maybe Nia (can't remember if he told her what he was doing after). Noji didn't know until they left. So who told Katie Nika would be there? Vic? Bella? She was there to see Nami if she was there to see any of them. She talk to Nika in passing, like you would a prize stallion who's going to shoot hoops an win prestige for your cunning AVN plot.

In the last two chapters since you played, the MC somehow brought himself a social media company, started a rocket-launching enterprise, and also dabbles with the production of electric motor vehicles.

In Ch 5, the MC became convinced the human race is on the verge of population collapse, so he impregnated Bella, Nami, Nadia, Nia, Victoria, Mila, Sonja, Sasha, Robin, ...in fact, he impregnated them all (postscript - Nadia isn't at all impressed with the MC naming their child Banana Cheesecake Zane and Victoria still doesn't understand why the MC named their child Flavum Faciem Risum Zane).

As the rightful heir to the Zane family fortune, he kicked the Riveras and Petrovas off the ZPR board of control, renamed ZPR college to X, and now basks in the glory of being known as the sole founder of that college. /S
Oh man, you just won EVERYTHING in this thread. Respect, with pumped bro fist (non awkward, because I meant it in the simple context, but now I made it awkward by qualifying, but eh you still win :sneaky:).

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
I think it's still important to note no one knew Nika would be there, other than Nami, Mila, Vic, Bella and maybe Nia (can't remember if he told her what he was doing after). Noji didn't know until they left. So who told Katie Nika would be there?
You kinda keep ignoring the point that Katie was there because Nami's presence was announced and and leaked to Katie. Nika tagging along was a lucky coincidence (if Katie is interrested in him, which the renders and the was she observed him imo proved).

Nami and Nika are obviously related to the Zane's in the same way (however that be, maybe they knew their parents or more probable are their parents but it doesnt matter for the reasoning) so one of them attending is enough for Katie to be interrested to join.

So no, she didnt knew but due to Nami had still an interrest in attending which Noji pointed out as not being a coincidence.

Rule97

May 2, 2018

So he's a mix between Elon Musk and Henry Ford. Good lord have mercy on us.

Well as an impregnation freak, I'm totally down to playing the game if it means reaching this content.

As the rightful heir to the Zane family fortune, he kicked the Riveras and Petrovas off the ZPR board of control, renamed ZPR college to X, and now basks in the glory of being known as the sole founder of that college.
Man I totally feel like actually naming the MC Elon.

The worst part is that i totally believe you, like i see all that plausible.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
You kinda keep ignoring the point that Katie was there because Nami's presence was announced and and leaked to Katie. Nika tagging along was a lucky coincidence (if Katie is interrested in him, which the renders and the was she observed him imo proved).

Nami and Nika are obviously related to the Zane's in the same way (however that be, maybe they knew their parents or more probable are their parents but it doesnt matter for the reasoning) so one of them attending is enough for Katie to be interrested to join.

So no, she didnt knew but due to Nami had still an interrest in attending which Noji pointed out as not being a coincidence.
I'm not saying Katie isn't interested in him, but he wasn't the main event. I'm suggesting that Katie's interest in him is less than her interest in Nami. I'm also saying that her interest in him might be something other than the assumed explanation. There isn't a single render that proves Nika is a Zane.

Reactions: Sleepy666

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
I'm not saying Katie isn't interested in him, but he wasn't the main event. I'm suggesting that Katie's interest in him is less than her interest in Nami. I'm also saying that her interest in him might be something other than the assumed explanation. There isn't a single render that proves Nika is a Zane.
Haha lets not discuss their origin again, we just did that. Im just saying its WAY more likely that Katie has and equal interrest in Nami and Nika compared to being very interrested in Nami and barely in Nika. Nobody is saying that Nika is the main event, its equal.

No matter if Nika and Nami are blood-related, i think its safe to assume they live with Noji for the exact same reason, this wasnt a coincidence.

And Noji was at least fine with Nami tagging along (and therefore the possibility of meeting a Zane possibly) but not at all about Nika meeting a Zane there which seems to prove the "theory" of them bein equally important to the Zanes but Nika is a wildcard because of his mental condition (i think its very obvious .. even without the whole incest angle) in this case.

Reactions: utn2008 and tbz1983

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
they really dont look similar imo.

and the mc of this game is even more of a crybaby compared to nika lol. An angel who ruled hell but needs a second personality who does all the cool shit (we play the lame personality) ..

its still somewhat decent
Maybe you misunderstood my posting..........

I never intended to compare the whole games, only the distant similarity of some character models, ok? ;)

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022

I never intended to compare the whole games, only the distant similarity of some character models, ok? ;)
Yeah i got that, i just dont see it, Emma is a blonde and older Jill and the redhead is a very commonly used model with not this much similartiys with nami imo.

Reactions: Penfold Mole

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017

Sorry, but besides one being a redhead and the other one a blonde, the models really have nothing in common. Not even close. Distant, sure - a very distant similarity, all being the same species. :sneaky:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Yeah i got that, i just dont see it, Emma is a blonde and older Jill and the redhead is a very commonly used model with not this much similartiys with nami imo.
Sorry, but besides one being a redhead and the other one a blonde, the models really have nothing in common. Not even close. Distant, sure - a very distant similarity, all being the same species. :sneaky:
Ok - let´s forget it, I deleted my posting

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
It seems to me that Najiko would be angry with Katie even if Nami was alone in the club. She can shed light on some unwanted things (in Najiko's opinion). Especially if the inheritance is criminal.
But Nika is undesirable for other reasons too. Obviously Miss Marla and partly Amber have something to do with this. Charlie is clearly not very welcoming to Nika for a reason. She may well be helping Najiko and is trying to make not a very comfortable time for Nika. Sasha is clearly not happy to see Nika here. She and Robin clearly know more than they say.Keep in mind?if Nika don’t kiss Bella, then they call Miss Marla, who saves Nika. Well, another important character. Emily. Najiko’s best friend. And she also seems not *lewedable*, unlike Jenna or Anna.
And don't forget, we haven't seen all the club's visitors. Sasha and Elsa know each other. Imagine if Elsa goes to this club. Or even worse. Summer's mom could be a member of the club.

4.40 star(s) 500 Votes