John972

Apr 24, 2018
Men's team or women's team? As for the men's team, are there any name theories? "There may be a person named X".
It's not explicitly stated which team.

If it's the men's team and the mother/father were both white, then it's either Dwight or Jake. Otherwise Jazz, Dex, and Larry are also contenders. Of course, we haven't met the female first team yet and we don't know if there's more male players we haven't seen.

We don't know Dwight's relationship to Sasha - could he be her brother (i.e. a Petrova) or a Revera?

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Blue is by far the most common eye colour in the Oveanverse. A couple of characters (Miru and Helen, for example) have grey or blue/grey eyes. However, those with hazel/yellow/green stand out from the rest.

So, looking at some of those with hazel/yellow/green eyes:

Leia, whereas Katie has blue eyes, William is kinda half-and-half
Victoria, whereas Maja has blue eyes
Nika, whereas Nami has blue eyes

...and you're right. Different lighting in different renders makes it hard to judge eye colours singularly. It's hard to find a well-lit render of WIAB William, for example. However, I looked at multiple renders while compiling my previous post, and selected ones that more-or-less clearly illustrated eye colour.
I went down the rabbit hole regards William's eyes, the right eye is blue consistently, and the left is hazel/green/flecks of brown, depending on the lighting.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So my thought about the green hazel thing - it's not a Zane trait, Dylan and Leia (and half of WIlliam) are the only Zane's to really have it, wihile Katie, Scarlet, Helen, Kat and half of William are blue. And there are quite a few hazel eyed people with no relation whatsoever.

We kinda assume the Revera in the basketball first team may be the progeny of Donna Revera from WIAB. Molly, Aziz's mother, is definitely not Donna Rivera.
Very true, we also don't know if Donna has any brothers, or how big the Revera family is. Assuming she's unmarried in WiaB, any Revera would most likely have to be her brother's child to have the Revera name. Jazz is unlikely to be the Revera, and we're assuming Dwight isn't. Jake with the ponytail maybe? Aziz seems the most likely of what we've seen to be an important character, as well as having some trouble in his background. Edit: I saw you mentioned the same things while I was longwinded with the eyes thing.

John972

Apr 24, 2018
So my thought about the green hazel thing - it's not a Zane trait, Dylan and Leia (and half of WIlliam) are the only Zane's to really have it, wihile Katie, Scarlet, Helen, Kat and half of William are blue. And there are quite a few hazel eyed people with no relation whatsoever.
I kinda work on the unofficial WIAB canon that William, Leia, and Katie are siblings and Dylan and Helen are their parents. So, when I say the hazel/green/yellow is a Zane trait, it comes from Dylan's family line. Leia has Dylan's eye colour, Katie has Helen's, and William has a bit of both... I'm not saying that's how genetics work, 'just that it may be a plot device.

Off the cuff, I can no longer remember if Joe is related to Dylan, making Scarlet an auntie and Katerina a cousin. Joe does appear in the old WIAB, 'can't remember his eye colour.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
I kinda work on the unofficial WIAB canon that William, Leia, and Katie are siblings and Dylan and Helen are their parents. So, when I say the hazel/green/yellow is a Zane trait, it comes from Dylan's family line. Leia has Dylan's eye colour, Katie has Helen's, and William has a bit of both... I'm not saying that's how genetics work, 'just that it may be a plot device.

Off the cuff, I can no longer remember if Joe is related to Dylan, making Scarlet an auntie and Katerina a cousin. Joe does appear in the old WIAB, 'can't remember his eye colour.
Yeah in Wiab Joe is the uncle (not blood-related), Scarlet is Helen's sister. Thats probably the reason why Leia took over the drug network (family buisness).

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018

In that sense it is the family trait, but the wider Zane clan is the matriachal side genetically, so to some extent, the hazel/green is still the odd one out - there's more of it in the Von Halen's genetics by the look of it. In the old WiaB Joe's eyes were really blue, and Lucas was kinda between hazel and grey, hard to tell - his face is very forgettable.

Yeah in Wiab Joe is the uncle (not blood-related), Scarlet is Helen's sister. Thats probably the reason why Leia took over the drug network (family buisness).
That was the way I understood it too. I'm presuming Fred is Joe's brother, and that's the connection to the barn, why they were hanging out there as kids.

Garen

May 6, 2017
Am I the only one that thinks Ayua looks worse now?
Nope.
CH3 Ayua was super hot. Her model has become "better" in 3.5 but before that she had the right blend of fantasy and reality to her appearance.

View attachment 1370008 View attachment 1370009 View attachment 1370010 View attachment 1370011 View attachment 1370012 View attachment 1370013 View attachment 1370014 View attachment 1370015 View attachment 1370016
Ayua and Mila's changes were the most jarring but Mila has since been fixed.
Sadly, we're not getting old Ayua back. Tube-top Ayua was peak.

Mr_Mister

Jan 9, 2020
i just hope for Ocean to make Mc and Nami not related to the any of the families or characters in Wiab so that way all the twists and turns in the story will takes for a ride all the way till the end.
instead of the predictable Mc and Nami are the kids of of so and so and were give em' to Nojiko so she can hide em' and protect em', either because they're incest children or they were in danger.

by the way the highways and streets of this city are super dangerous Mc's parents died in a car crash , Nami's parents died in a car crash , Vic and Maja's parents died in a car crash , Vic almost got killed by speeding car and Zara's dad almost got killed by drunk driver.

does this people live in the blues brothers world?

bluesbrotherscarpileup.gif

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Something I noticed while trying to remember something else from the WiaB thread - reworked WiaB Ch1 Scarlet before the Ch1 release, post hideous original granny Scarlet. I'd forgotten about this. I'll assume Ocean just decided the character was too good to be unused and kept it for grown up SG Dani (presumably). Nice to see some of the offcuts become useful.

1641997285625.png

John972

Apr 24, 2018
i just hope for Ocean to make Mc and Nami not related to the any of the families or characters in Wiab so that way all the twists and turns in the story will takes for a ride all the way till the end.
instead of the predictable Mc and Nami are the kids of of so and so and were give em' to Nojiko so she can hide em' and protect em', either because they're incest children or they were in danger.
Here's a plot twist for you... Nika and Nami are the progeny of Krayt gang members. Leia and William Zane had Nika and Nami's parents murdered in an underworld turf war. o_O /s

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Here's a plot twist for you... Nika and Nami are the progeny of Krayt gang members. Leia and William Zane had Nika and Nami's parents murdered in an underworld turf war. o_O /s
Why /s? It's actually possible. I'd thought about the idea of them being children of people Leia got involved - ie the Frohn's were investment or book keeping I think? What if all the parents in 'car crashes' were murdered (whether by Uncle Joe's people or Krayt) for their involvement with either side, and the Zane's are taking responsibility for the poor little tykes? What if they were Asavera's? So many what ifs that can't be answered.

John972

Apr 24, 2018
Why /s? It's actually possible. I'd thought about the idea of them being children of people Leia got involved - ie the Frohn's were investment or book keeping I think? What if all the parents in 'car crashes' were murdered (whether by Uncle Joe's people or Krayt) for their involvement with either side, and the Zane's are taking responsibility for the poor little tykes? What if they were Asavera's? So many what ifs that can't be answered.
In the original WIAB Gina tells William, "[the Krayts are] Just like normal guys.. but the majority of them are black." Can a natural Cheeto be black? ;) The predominant Krayt ethnicity isn't stated in the rework, however.

So, a non-/s twist would simply involve Nika and Nami being progeny of Zane family adversaries (Krayt, Asavera, or whoever) rather than allies, who died in a turf war against the Zanes/Joe's MC Gang.

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
the highways and streets of this city are super dangerous Mc's parents died in a car crash , Nami's parents died in a car crash , Vic and Maja's parents died in a car crash , Vic almost got killed by speeding car and Zara's dad almost got killed by drunk driver.

does this people live in the blues brothers world?
No. They live in the Devs world (his brain)

How to kill people off easily and quickly? car crashes! yes! the main thing that is way overused in these games.

I think the race is crucial for the story. I believe something significant will happen to Bella during that race.
Yeah, she dies or ends up in a hospital. I couldn't care less about which happens.

Maybe that is why the streets are so dangerous.
A girl being behind the wheel joke, okay.

4.30 star(s) 505 Votes