John972

Apr 24, 2018
I get the play, it makes sense. But has he mentioned how he plans to distribute Season 2? Because GOG, Epic, Steam etc won't be an option. Patreon keeps cracking down on adult content and I have a feeling SS will soon follow. I reckon in a couple of years, only the most sanitized adult content will be allowed on those platforms. Sooner or later devs will need to find an alternative that isn't pushed around by payment processors like PayPal.
The moment I read and comprehended your post, this came to mind :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: RNasc4444

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Honestly, I like Ayua's new face better, but her hair style doesn't look right to me. It's okay for gym scenes, but I don't think it's suitable for casual scenes like bar scenes.
Well, Auya is not looking bad, her complete rework don't fit to her age. At least from my understanding.

I'm to lazy to rewrite my comment on SS so I put a screenshot in here.

1712328261522.png

Don't get me wrong, she looks really good, but ...

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Well, Auya is not looking bad, her complete rework don't fit to her age. At least from my understanding.

View attachment 3513219

And even more so considering how Miru looks in WIAB, assuming Miru is between 25-27 years old, she looks almost on par with Katie... More or less the same thing happened with Scar, but in reverse, he looked too young for the age he should be.(luckily in Scar's case, seeing the feedback he changed the model).

hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022

View attachment 3513219

You're right, but at least, Ayua looks younger when she wears her usual hairstyle

Ch 2 original
ayua7.jpg
ayua6.jpg

Ch 2 rework in Ch 5 beta
ayua5.jpg
ayua3.jpg

Ch 2 reworked in Ch 5 Full
ayua8.jpg

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Last edited:

AlexFXR

Sep 24, 2023
WHY WOULD OCEAN DESTROY ITS OWN PROFITS ? SO MR AI MASTER ALEX CAN ACCESS HIS GAME FOR FREE BEFORE STEAM RELEASE
Well, you always wrote nonsense together with your fanatic friends and this time you didn’t disappoint.

Remember Ocean's words? He said he would go to Steam to attract new people. In your opinion, it turns out that it won’t be possible to attract new people, because they all download SG for free from pirated sites? You have driven yourself into a trap. What is the point then of putting a game on Steam for money if, according to you, everyone there knows about it and just takes it for free?

4.30 star(s) 524 Votes