Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
Unfortunately i never played the old version, so i can´t know if Nika was extremely dark, but reading you guys i can tell he was enough dark. I would like to know how exactly was Nika, but i´m lazy about playing the old version and now is difficult to me look to the old version renders, but if Nika was extremely dark like for example this game where you can rape and fuck dead bodies (i don´t remember the name) i´m not interested, i need something consistent and "original".

This Nika is a little pathetic? I don´t know, i think he is like that because he is depressed and has a trauma, i suppose that is a very importnat influence for him (i can´t be sure, i have never lived an experience like that so i can´t know exactly what behaviour have people with Nika´s problems) but i think Nika isn´t weak or boring, i mean, his responds are creepy enough, and he has always a serious expression even when he is joking so you can´t be sure if he is joking or no at 100% :LOL: ,i don´t remember almost nothing but i remember Nika knows how to defend himself and even knows how to be the "alpha" in the place, using his intelligence, manipulation skills or whatever he uses.

Anyway this was in the previous update for 5.0 Beta (i didn´t play 5.0 Beta), maybe now his behaviour has change and maybe his behaviour will change in 5.0 full but for now i don´t think Nika is a 100% weak guy.
I roughly understand what you’re asking. Nika in the old version was not *a complete monster*, but he was a fairly dark character, let’s say, even capable of cold-blooded murder. A rather congenial character is Leia from Wiab. To make it more clear, I will divide dark characters into 3 categories.
1. Anti-hero (current heroes SG and Viab). Egoist, cynic, materialist. To make it more clear, in the plot of how a knight saves a princess, the anti-hero saves because of half the kingdom and a bag of gold, and not because of love that will pass. Well, or in the plot, when someone is taken hostage and the enemy is told to drop MC's weapon, the anti-hero will NEVER do this.
2. Anti-villain. A villain in the costume of the main character. The author’s original idea. Substitute some Dorian Gray to understand what an anti-villain is.
3. A complete monster. Such characters are generally rare protagonists, it is impossible to sympathize with them. Substitute some Ramsay Bolton or Gregor Clegane from the GoT to understand this category.

Reactions: Don Sucio

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
Robin is already looking for roommates, so there is a higher chance that she will become MC's roommate. :unsure:
View attachment 3538863 View attachment 3538864
Thx for sharing that, I had totally forgot! I stand corrected. Happy it's gonna be her, I really wanna see her cool side. Plenty of opportunities for that when living together.
Well if she does become the MC's new roommate I'm not gonna let my MC be nice when I have the chance cause I don't forgive Robin for how she lured the MC. She crossed a line for me.
The way I see it, what she did isn't that bad since it didn't have any big consequences for us. Putting things into perspective, she barely knew us and was being loyal to her friend Zara. It wasn't cool but it's not the end of the world, nothing unforgivable. She herself admitted to feeling guilty, I'll give her a chance to make up for it as I told her in the game.
I ain't trying to change your feelings for her cause it's a personal matter. Just giving my two cents.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
The way I see it, what she did isn't that bad since it didn't have any big consequences for us. Putting things into perspective, she barely knew us and was being loyal to her friend Zara. It wasn't cool but it's not the end of the world, nothing unforgivable. She herself admitted to feeling guilty, I'll give her a chance to make up for it as I told her in the game.
I ain't trying to change your feelings for her cause it's a personal matter. Just giving my two cents.
no you are right 100% but just something about her and the way she did it really rubbed me the wrong way dont even know why. I dont have a rational reason for not wanting to forgive her for something that didn't have any real consequences. Tho it does show to me I probably can't trust her since it was her idea to use Nami even if she did feel guilty.

Last edited:

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Mila and Vic have gotten pretty close in their short time at ZPR, they’re always hanging together.
The sloopover is foreshadowing that it’s gonna be the four of them too imo but it could be Robin I guess.
We can exclude all the girls except Victoria, Robin (her time to shine possibly, but she isn’t nearly as close to the other 3 as Victoria, also Robin doesn’t even know while Vic does) and Zara in this order of most to least likely.

It was bad Don, trust me, and not only cause Nika was different.
The game wasn’t polished like nowadays, renders and lighting sucked in many instances.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Most annoyingly, there were many blank text boxes requiring multiple clicks, something like this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nika wasn’t like the guy from the game you mention as he never mentions raping people.
However he would think about cutting Victoria’s wrists to put her out of her misery and you could choose to shoot the teacher, Miss Marla after the accident. The gun had blanks however so we couldn’t kill her.
It wasn’t depression dark like it is now, it was psycho murder dark. The vibe was all off really
I will need to play the old version someday, that´s for sure... But later, i want to play first season 1.
Anyway is clear for me what type of "Nika" i can see in the old version.

In the old SG he was not called Nika, that alone adds up to 10000 points of darkness.:)
Wow, this info is new for me, i always thought that was his name :LOL::unsure: ,then what was his name?

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
no you are right 100% but just something about her and the way she did really rubbed me the wrong way dont even know why. I dont have a rational reason for not wanting to forgive her for something that didn't have any new consequences. Tho it does show to me I probably can't trust her since it was her idea to use Nami even if she did feel guilty.
It wasn't her idea, it was Zara's. Robin just helped Zara execute her plan. I was more annoyed at Zara in fact if anything, but what can you do, this game teaches forgiveness.
I know it wasnt her idea to do the prank but it was her idea to use Nami they didn't tell her to use Nami to lure the MC just to get him alone. That's why I dont think I would be able to trust her fully since if she crossed a line on a harmless prank, makes me wonder if it was something more serious how far would she go. Maybe she could win back my trust over time but until then dont think I can forgive her even if she feels bad and is actually a sweet girl. I dont like Zara either cause of the prank but I dislike Robin more for the way she executed it. Zara I can forgive easier since she was just was wanting to fuck with us even if it was still messed up.
Oh yeah, I know you know that. I meant to say it was Zara's idea to use Nami and she told Robin to lure Nika. Wait, was it not like that? :unsure: Don't remember, ain't played in a while.

I will need to play the old version someday, that´s for sure... But later, i want to play first season 1.

Wow, this info is new for me, i always thought that was his name :LOL::unsure: ,then what was his name?
Curious eh? Feel free, even though I wouldn't in your place :KEK: Nothing worth seeing honestly

Last edited:

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020

He didn't have one, he was just the MC...well, and whatever you named him.

Reactions: Don Sucio

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
It wasn't her idea, it was Zara's. Robin just helped Zara execute her plan. I was more annoyed at Zara in fact if anything, but what can you do, this game teaches forgiveness.
I know it wasnt her idea to do the prank but it was her idea to use Nami they didn't tell her to use Nami to lure the MC just to get him alone. That's why I dont think I would be able to trust her fully since if she crossed a line on a harmless prank, makes me wonder if it was something more serious how far would she go. Maybe she could win back my trust over time but until then dont think I can forgive her even if she feels bad and is actually a sweet girl. I dont like Zara either cause of the prank but I dislike Robin more for the way she executed it. Zara I can forgive easier since she was just was wanting to fuck with us even if it was still messed up. Only one from the prank I can forgive atm is Nadia because with her weird thing with banana's I feel like a real piece of shit if I'm not nice to her.

Again probably should forgive her but she just rubbed me the wrong way I admit my lack of trust for her is irrational but it is what it is.

Last edited:
Reactions: Penfold Mole

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
He didn't have one, he was just the MC...well, and whatever you named him.
Shit, imagine how lost i´m with the game that i was thinking "Nika" was the only name allowed for us to play :LOL: , like if we couldn´t change it. I have been sooo long without playing the game, i need season 1 ASAP, come on Steam!

And this is your fault guys, some months ago the word "Nika" was forbidden here and suddenly you guys start saying it again, you have infected me and now i say it too :LOL:

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Shit, imagine how lost i´m with the game that i was thinking "Nika" was the only name allowed for us to play :LOL: , like if we couldn´t change it. I have been sooo long without playing the game, i need season 1 ASAP, come on Steam!

And this is your fault guys, some months ago the word "Nika" was forbidden here and suddenly you guys start saying it again, you have infected me and now i say it too :LOL:
Too many One Piece fans... I always refused and still refuse to call him that "name" (for me it's short for Veronica :rolleyes: ).:ROFLMAO:

neglection

Aug 22, 2022
One question, I've never played SG because a friend of mine recommended I wait for the full version, but I've already had some spoilers and as I'm curious I learned from inside that Adriana is Miru and Willian's daughter, is that true?
That's up to you. The full version might take a lil while (maybe a month, i guess).
And we don't know who's Adrianas's parents are

yossa999

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2020
Robin is already looking for roommates, so there is a higher chance that she will become MC's roommate. :unsure:
View attachment 3538863 View attachment 3538864
(y)Damn RL.
Yeah, exactly this. The only question is whether it is possible that the fourth roommate will be different in different branches. This scene will only happen if you go to the gym with Mila, right? Different fourth roommate on different routes would be great, but probably too difficult to implement.
Although I was told that Robin asked to move in with them somewhere else besides this scene, but I don’t remember that.

4.30 star(s) 524 Votes